PDA

View Full Version : Nearly got caught today

SohoRose
06-03-2005, 01:38 AM
I went into the backyard to put some rubbish out. I had on a black Tshirt and a skirt and pantyhose. Well my neighbour saw me over the fence which is about 1.4metres high and said hello.
Luckily for me she didn't see what I was wearing as I was pretty close to the fence. Talk about scary and exciting all rolled into one lolz.

Have any of you been nearly caught out like this?

Kimberly
06-03-2005, 05:31 AM
No... although the couple of rare occassions I did venture into the back garden, I was always aware of the house that is on the lower part of the slope: an easy view into our garden from there!! uh oh! hehe.

Never been caught though.

Glamour
06-03-2005, 05:38 AM
lol@ lolz

ronna
06-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I was parading around my livingroom all dolled up when my neighbor drove down her driveway right outside my window. I don't know what she saw, but it sure gave me a start!

I plan to take some pictures in my back yard, and I'm pretty sure somebody will notice!

lauren
06-03-2005, 01:32 PM
[I posted this story on another forum that has since closed (I don't think I was responsible<lol>)]

I was mowing in our back pasture one day, dressed in a thin t-shirt and shorts with a bra and forms underneath, when our neighbor, Emma, came through the gate to ask for a favor. There was no way I could hide anything as my shirt was wet from sweating and absolutely transparent. After chatting for a few moments, Emma turned to leave but left me speechless with her comment that I looked very nice dressed as I was.

The favor was to help her move some furniture which I did the next day. I was wearing a bra again under a heavier t-shirt but it soon became too hot and I was sweating furiously. She said she wouldn't care if I wanted to take the shirt off. I told her I would if she removed her top as well. We were soon working topless in just our bras, shorts, and tennies. What an experiencethat was!

Lauren

sissynoel
06-03-2005, 03:02 PM
Once when I was in the military i was home alone and digging through my wifes makeup, panties, clothes, whatever i could find. I was bored and horny so I decided to dress up, I put on her makeup, lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, blush, and a pait of panties (of course) stockings and a dress. I was just prancing around the house doing whatever and the doorbell rang. Of course that's when you heart rate goes through the roof.

So I quickly change into my clothes, wipe the make up off and answer the door. It's my two buddies from the ship with beer and snacks. Later that evenbring I realized I never got the eyeliner and eye shadow all the way off (hee hee). They never said anything but they had to hav thought something was unusal.

sissynoel
06-03-2005, 03:04 PM
that sounds like an experience you won't soon forget. Have you and your neighbor gotten together after that?