PDA

View Full Version : Are M2F CD/TG's magnets for abused women (sorry in advance).

jina
11-08-2008, 08:39 PM
This is a very personal post,.. but I see a lot of other posts that are as well, so I thought this might be ok. I was reading a post elsewhere on the board that mentioned something related to this and I have been meaning to broach the subject anyway,.. so:

I have been married twice, and in both cases past sexual abuse for my wives turned out to be huge problems in our relationships. I have told my counselor that I believe now that my "softness" presented my wives with a "safe" alternative... but it's kind of a two edged sword because over time they want more "maleness" but resent maleness at the same time.

Anyone else brush up against this dilema? I have come to believe that I'm attractive to damaged females and it has to do with my TG personality.

Karren H
11-08-2008, 09:07 PM
I've chatted with a number of GGs who were abused and are now in relations with TGs... Its not that TGs attract damaged women its that these women are attracted to TGs because they are more tender, thoughtful, and do not poses any of the male traits that lead to abuse..

LilSissyStevie
11-09-2008, 12:33 AM
I used to be a magnet for these women but it wasn't because I was a CD since I never told them. It was because I was a "nice" guy. I was kind, gentle and sensitive (i.e., effeminate.) I also had a great amount of empathy for them since I had some pretty bad experiences as a kid. I thought I could help them. LOL. But those relationships never lasted and the women would always end up with some guy that would treat them bad again. I always thought it was because they felt that a guy that could treat them like crap could protect them too. Maybe that's just psychobabble. I don't know. I do know that nice guys are losers in love most of the time by a big margin.