PDA

View Full Version : What put you 'over the top'?

sometimes_miss
11-09-2008, 07:21 AM
What was it that made you be able to finally say, I'm happy with how this makes me feel, I could just stay like this forever, the feeling of being satisfied with what you've done with yourself, that you're finally feeling like you might think a female does. For some it might just be putting on a bra, for others it might mean a bra but that it had to be with breastforms. Others might choose wearing hose. For me it was the wig, the long flowing locks on my neck, arms and shoulders, having the hair on my clothes, swinging back and forth when I walk, having to hold it back so I don't get it in my food. To me, the hair spells 'woman'. So what is it for you?

Babette
11-09-2008, 07:37 AM
For me, I think it was a combination of things. Perhaps it was my age, or the fact that my family was raised and I had more time to devote to myself. My wife's acceptance really helped too. However, when I put the sum of all the items together that finished my look (i.e. wig, forms, clothes, makeup, etc.) I was kind of taken back by the result. All of this ultimately gave me more self confidence and to some degree, more self acceptance.

Babette

avril findlay
11-09-2008, 07:45 AM
Becoming a teenager and starting to really dress as a woman, bras, knickers, stockings, slips, skirts and blouses, heels, makeup etc. instead of the "little girl" clothes I'd been wearing up till then.

Deborah Jane
11-09-2008, 07:46 AM
Splitting with my wife and moving in on my own.
I can be myself whenever i want and i spend half my life being girly now :)

PrettyFlowingGown
11-09-2008, 08:02 AM
When I moved interstate, away from my family, and started a new life. I can dress whenever I want, shop for dresses when I want. No pressure, no limits, just love it.

Angie G
11-09-2008, 08:07 AM
I don't think any one thing has put me over the top I love each and every aspect of dressing. If I had to pick my favorite it would be a skirt and heels.:hugs:
Angie

RachelDenise
11-09-2008, 08:15 AM
For me it has been the path of slow acceptance of who I am. Now I'm comfortble with my life and how I live it with the femme touches involved. But having said that, there's nothing like a bra with breastforms to make me feel the way I see myself! :daydreaming:

renee k
11-09-2008, 08:26 AM
For me it was getting divorced, after twenty years and moving on with my life. Having the opportunity to push the envelope, and take my dressing to new levels.

Huggs, Renee

Tomara
11-09-2008, 10:13 AM
For me it was when I accepted my self as a cross dresser , finding this site really helped with that.
And as far as dressing it is my bra , panties and forms that make me feel feminine , what I wear over them is not as important to me. That is what works for me .
Tomara

Michl41
11-09-2008, 12:17 PM
I agree with you Lexi, the wig changes everything, it definately puts me "over the top". It's the icing on the cake!.....................Michelle

Shelly Preston
11-09-2008, 12:36 PM
I think it is being able to look in the mirror and see Shelly looking back

SisAimee
11-09-2008, 02:49 PM
It was definitely when I was sitting between two GGs and I was getting my first acrylic French manicure. Since then, I've been hooked and everytime my wife leaves for more than three or four days I find myself dialing that same nail salon asking for my favorite nail tech and indulging in one of the most feminine experiences we can experience.

Jocelyn Quivers
11-09-2008, 07:15 PM
My acceptance came and still is going through stages. What first caused me to admit to myself was basically after a lifetime of doing everything possible to cure myself, in the end everthing blew up in my face, and I made my first step out of the closet.

Karren H
11-09-2008, 07:27 PM
I've been happy with myself for decades... but what really kicked my crossdressing to a new level.... 5 years age.... being diagnosed with a brain tumor.... life changing BIG TIME!!

Nicole Erin
11-09-2008, 08:07 PM
For me, probably the makeup or the shoes. I love both.

I do think tho that a skirt is the big difference between drab and en femme. Not a big lover of skirts, just a necessary item.

Jenniferpl
11-09-2008, 08:10 PM
Wearing matching bra and panties along with breast forms. Everything after that is icing on the cake. 4 inch heels aren't bad either. There is something special about wearing a bra.

Clara
11-09-2008, 10:40 PM
Like Tomara I would say it was acceptance of my crossdressing. Which happened soon after I started dressing thanks a lot to this forum (which doesn't mean I totally understand what's going on inside of me, though). And if I should chose clothing it would be when I put on a skirt and blouse or female t-shirt.

marny
11-09-2008, 11:22 PM
My wife went into menopause and gave up on sex. Being a girl is way more fun. :D:D:D