PDA

View Full Version : Are we crossdressers if we wear own clothes?

Deborah Jane
11-09-2008, 10:29 AM
Are we crossdressers if the clothes we wear we bought ourselves?

After all, the clothes were designed to be worn by women, but as they,ve never been worn by a woman [except things we buy from goodwiil or have had given to us], technically they aren,t womens clothes.
They haven,t been worn by a woman, only by ourselves, so they are our clothes, not womens clothes and as we,re wearing our own clothes we aren,t really crossdressing, we,re just wearing our own clothes!!

What do you think?

TGMarla
11-09-2008, 10:35 AM
Yer splittin' hairs, bay-bee!

Just go with it! :D

suzy cool
11-09-2008, 10:37 AM
I need a lie down now.
:heehee:

Tomara
11-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Are you looking for a way of getting out of being called a cross dresser ? LOL
:heehee: Tomara

Deborah Jane
11-09-2008, 10:51 AM
Are you looking for a way of getting out of being called a cross dresser ? LOL
:heehee: Tomara

Hey, this could be a solution for the girls who haven,t told their SO yet when they get caught !!

"I,m not a crossdresser, they,re my own clothes i,m wearing" :D

JenniferR771
11-09-2008, 10:51 AM
yea! And its my hair, too. Bought and paid for.

Jonianne
11-09-2008, 10:59 AM
......."I,m not a crossdresser, they,re my own clothes i,m wearing" :D

I'll try that tomorrow when I go to work! :D

TommiTN
11-09-2008, 11:04 AM
My brain hurts! I think I'm gonna go lie down for a while...

avril findlay
11-09-2008, 11:13 AM
Debs, no I suppose not if put like that (I think?). But I don't think it would really work as an excuse if caught crossdressing.
But then how could you get caught crossdressing if you're wearing your own clothes and therefore not crossdressing?

(At this point Miss Findlays head exploded!)

Deborah Jane
11-09-2008, 11:42 AM
But then how could you get caught crossdressing if you're wearing your own clothes and therefore not crossdressing?

(At this point Miss Findlays head exploded!)

You understand the logic behind it ok Avril, i think it helps if you try not to diagnose the thinking behind it too much though :D

[Reasembles Miss Findlays head, making sure blonde gene is still intact and working]

Annie D
11-09-2008, 11:45 AM
If you act like a woman, if you talk like a woman, if you smell like a woman, if you look like a woman, if you think like a women........when you dress in drab are you crossdressing?

Maybe tomorrow at work when you show up wearing your regular manly clothes, you should announce that from now on that you are going to dress like a man and ask if anyone has a problem with that!!!

Include that you experienced "female intuition" and therefore you must be a crossdresser.

Sorry, my head hurts from trying to spell "psychology" in reverse.

Kate Simmons
11-09-2008, 12:17 PM
Good point Debs. Love the new hair BTW.:)

tamarav
11-09-2008, 12:33 PM
As previously stated, I think you are splitting synthetic hairs here. Just tell people that you are on the leading edge of fashion and that you have been aksed by a reputable designer to see how people react to a new line of clothing....

or..

just tell 'em to piss off..

Tami

DanaR
11-09-2008, 12:53 PM
As previously stated, I think you are splitting synthetic hairs here. Just tell people that you are on the leading edge of fashion and that you have been aksed by a reputable designer to see how people react to a new line of clothing....

or..

just tell 'em to piss off..

Tami

I could live with this.

pamela_a
11-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Deborah, It's nice to see someone else with my line of thinking :) . I've always insisted I don't wear women's clothes, I wear my own. The clothes I wear just happen to be marketed primarily to women, but they are mine.

just tell 'em to piss off
I can live with this answer too.

-Paula-

Emma26
11-09-2008, 01:04 PM
I don't really understand this line of thinking at all... but whatever. =P

windycissy
11-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Idiotic, yet sublime...a transvestite who buys his own clothes is not really crossdressing, sweet!

Deborah Jane
11-09-2008, 01:24 PM
Idiotic, yet sublime...

Otherwise known as "Blonde thinking" :D

suzypier
11-09-2008, 01:30 PM
I believe that no matter if it’s your own clothes or your GF clothes, when you start wearing women clothes you are a crossdresser period !

Darlene Dippy
11-09-2008, 01:43 PM
Debs you will only do yourself harm trying to do this thinking lark.

Hey we are blonde we leave the thinking to other, less fortunate, girls!:)

Darlene

MJ
11-09-2008, 01:46 PM
I believe that no matter if it’s your own clothes or your GF clothes, when you start wearing women clothes you are a crossdresser period !

NO Suzy,
debs as a point here.. my cloths are new there mine . not a womans at all there mine therefore i can't be cross dressing..
HEY everyone I'm not cross dressing any more :thumbsup: :D .. does this mean debs found the cure

Raychel
11-09-2008, 01:49 PM
It sounds like the cure has been discovered to me. Sometimes the answer is just so simple. :doh:

Jonianne
11-09-2008, 01:51 PM

OK, If your SO wears your cloths, is she crossdressing?

suzypier
11-09-2008, 01:52 PM

Even more, I believe that when you start crossdressing there is no way back, your done !

Deborah Jane
11-09-2008, 01:57 PM
Even more, I believe that when you start crossdressing there is no way back, your done !

You,re right Suzy, you can,t go back, but you aren,t done!
You go forward, beyond crossdressing, on to being yourself and beyond to infinity!!

As the great legend Buzz Lightyear said...."Too infinity...And beyond"!!!

suzypier
11-09-2008, 02:12 PM
You,re right Suzy, you can,t go back, but you aren,t done!
You go forward, beyond crossdressing, on to being yourself and beyond to infinity!!

As the great legend Buzz Lightyear said...."Too infinity...And beyond"!!!

What I meant by "done" it’s you want to go further and further as a woman and you can't go back.

suzypier
11-09-2008, 02:14 PM
What I meant by "done" it’s you want to go further and further as a woman and you can't go back.

And I do not want to go back. I just not know what is ahead of me, or what will be the limit ???

Raychel
11-09-2008, 02:17 PM

See, That is where all this gets really confusing, A GG can wear whatever she wants and it is not crossdressing, Somehow it only applies to men. :daydreaming:

VeronicaMoonlit
11-09-2008, 02:44 PM
A GG can wear whatever she wants and it is not crossdressing, Somehow it only applies to men. :daydreaming:

No, they can't. Remember, they earned the "right" to wear trousers, we didn't do the same for skirts. Also they don't do the equivalent of what we do, the average woman who wears men's clothes for comfort doesn't: strap down her breasts, "pack", put on a fake mustache, wear a toupee. They don't go the extra mile to appear male like we go the extra mile to appear female. In other words they aren't crossdressing.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

LilSissyStevie
11-09-2008, 02:45 PM
Nice try!:heehee::brolleyes:

Ronni Seymour
11-09-2008, 02:54 PM
I wear my own clothes, and I love them all...dresses, jeans, blouses, lingerie, etc. Mine,:battingeyelashes: all mine!!

Nicki B
11-09-2008, 02:57 PM
No, they can't.

Not even when they steal 'his' coat/pullover/shirt/whatever - that's not cross-dressing, that's about being closer to the person you love?

They don't go the extra mile to appear male like we go the extra mile to appear female. In other words they aren't crossdressing.

Exactly.. :)

Debs, why did you think the question needed asking? Were you looking for acceptance? Start in your own head. ;)

SherriePall
11-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Ouch! I think I understand everything posted here. You know what that means? To the mall to shop some more!

victoriamwilliams1
11-09-2008, 04:05 PM
NO Suzy,
debs as a point here.. my cloths are new there mine . not a womans at all there mine therefore i can't be cross dressing..
HEY everyone I'm not cross dressing any more :thumbsup: :D .. does this mean debs found the cure

This is true:)

Not viewed as the same as us.

See, That is where all this gets really confusing, A GG can wear whatever she wants and it is not crossdressing, Somehow it only applies to men. :daydreaming:

Well actually you can wear a kilt with out problems:)

No, they can't. Remember, they earned the "right" to wear trousers, we didn't do the same for skirts. Also they don't do the equivalent of what we do, the average woman who wears men's clothes for comfort doesn't: strap down her breasts, "pack", put on a fake mustache, wear a toupee. They don't go the extra mile to appear male like we go the extra mile to appear female. In other words they aren't crossdressing.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

We go the extra mile because men do not have dresses anymore and the only way make the clothes fit is to go the extra mile when you go out. Some wise person centuries ago decided that men no longer needed to wear dresses or kilts. I know photos from the 1900 and the boys and girls wore the same clothes up to a certain age.

Sammy777
11-09-2008, 04:23 PM
You can use the chicken & the egg theory on this one.

For example, women made a big stir in the late 40's/50's by starting to wear pants.
Now if women before that did not wear pants, then there were no womens pants for them to wear.

So what came first, women wanting to wear pants but not having any, or companies making pants for women to wear even though they didn't wear them yet? lol

And if you go back in time & accidentally kill your mother or father before you were born then you were never born.
If you were never born, then you could not go back in time & cause their death.
If you do not cause their death then you are born & later go back in time & accidentally kill them before you were born then you were never born.
Does your head hurt yet?

trannie T
11-09-2008, 05:29 PM
Didn't Dustin Hoffman give the same argument in "Rain Man?" "I'm not wearing my underwear, I'm wearing your underwear."

Jonianne
11-09-2008, 05:49 PM
.......Also they don't do the equivalent of what we do, the average woman who wears men's clothes for comfort doesn't: strap down her breasts, "pack", put on a fake mustache, wear a toupee. They don't go the extra mile to appear male like we go the extra mile to appear female. In other words they aren't crossdressing.

Well, I wear pretty much only wear comfortable womens cloths (jumpers and flats); I don't wear breast forms; I do shave, but only my face, which I do anyway and I can use my own hair - so I guess because I am not going that extra mile, I'm not crossdressing?

Awesome! :D