PDA

View Full Version : woman r more understanding

quietone
11-09-2008, 02:17 PM
now i know why they say woman r more understanding.yesterday i went shopping and where ever i went a woman would compliment me on the way i was dressed. id wish it was like that every day i go out.every where you go and a man sees you they look at you as if you were crazy.i just want to know how good do any of you girls feel when you get a compliment from a pretty woman cause i feel so good.

Nicole Erin
11-09-2008, 03:31 PM
Oh gyod yes I love it too.
We are trying to be like them so if they seem to approve, it shows we are doing something right.

Teri Jean
11-13-2008, 12:05 AM
When I told a gg friend and showed her a couple of photos of me she said she was impressed. I floated the rest of the evening and when I see her at work I blush because she does know. It feels good when women validate your efforts and give compliments. I think the majority of men feel threatened because they do not understand. Huggs Keli

balletchick
11-13-2008, 12:14 AM
Women are way more understanding they have empathy and can sympathize with your situation they understand better and admire your strength when it comes to crossdressing like somebody already said from men all you get is looks like you're crazy.

Raquel June
11-13-2008, 01:17 AM
I've found that the "more understanding" thing only applies to women who you have never dated.

When it comes to personal friends, my male friends have been much more understanding than my ex girlfriends. The ladies tend to think my gender issues reflect on them badly for having dated me, or they were still interested in dating me and are now disgusted by me, or they think they somehow caused me to go crazy and become a crossdresser. Most of them think it's all about them and they don't even have a desire to talk to me anymore.

Angie G
11-13-2008, 01:32 AM
The only one that compliment me is my wife and I love it when it happens.:hugs:
Angie

VeronicaMoonlit
11-13-2008, 02:11 AM
I've found that the "more understanding" thing only applies to women who you have never dated.

Heh. It has been said that women don't mind being friends with openly TG people but don't usually want to date/marry us, and I don't blame them one bit considering all the SO sorrow/anger/regret I've seen.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

Raquel June
11-13-2008, 02:20 AM
Yeah, I don't blame anyone. It just seems like women come off as more understanding, but in reality they're only more understanding when it's easy. Whether or not someone's a true friend isn't influenced by their gender. But I'm sure everybody knew that already. :)

DanaR
11-13-2008, 03:36 AM
Heh. It has been said that women don't mind being friends with openly TG people but don't usually want to date/marry us, and I don't blame them one bit considering all the SO sorrow/anger/regret I've seen.

Veronica
Rondelle (Ron) Rogers Jr.

I agree with what she said. Most people are interested in us and seem supportive.

Whenever my wife is with me and we get into conversations with anyone we just met, the conversation always comes back to my wife and how she feels about it; usually they make her feel like, what is wrong with you for letting him do that.

I've told her to just tell anyone that asks we are just good friends, that way she doesn't have to deal with any marriage issues with them.