PDA

View Full Version : How Often Do You Tuck?

sissystephanie
11-10-2008, 12:06 AM
I have read so much on this forum about tucking, it led me ask the question as to how often? If this questin has been asked before, in a poll, I apologize!

The second part of the question is for how long a time period?

Being blessed (cursed?) with a quite small package, I rarely tuck. Instead I just wear a very tight fitting pair of panties to achieve the "look."

So how would you answer??

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Phyliss
11-10-2008, 12:28 AM
"tucked" ... all day everyday. Since I've kinda perfected my own method of getting a "flat front" without using tape. I find that to do anything else feels "different" and I don't care for that.

The last time I was untucked I forgot and crossed my legs without thinking :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Tracii G
11-10-2008, 12:28 AM
I tend to wear tight womens jeans so I tuck quite often to get the look.

Sonia_cd
11-10-2008, 03:17 AM
I find it interesting that of all the people who have voted on this poll, most of them seem to tuck rarely. I would never have guessed that to be the majority.

DeborahAnne
11-10-2008, 03:28 AM
Luckily I am very small there so no need to tuck unless wearing tight jeans or dress and then I would wear some tight underwear to pull it in

prene
11-10-2008, 03:48 AM
While CDing always.
I want to see nothnig there.

Ranae
11-10-2008, 07:55 AM
I tuck 90% of the time both ways, en fem or drab.

I have found that the twins automatically stay in the upper cavity without much trouble. I guess it is training them to "Stay"... LOL

As for the other part, being a small/medium, It is also, like, trained. It feels strange when not tucked.

Been doing this for a few years now and no problems yet.:D

Angie G
11-10-2008, 08:05 AM
I never tuck form fit undies do it for me I just fold the little guy down and he's no problem.:hugs:
Angie

erickka
11-10-2008, 08:20 AM
I too am blessed with a slihtly smaller willy, so when I have to tuck, a firm control panty does the trick. I only need to tuck when wearing really tight fitting clothes, and that isn't too often.

Vicky_Scot
11-10-2008, 09:20 AM
While CDing always.
I want to see nothnig there.

Me too.

Xx Vicky xX

Teri Jean
11-10-2008, 09:53 AM
I tuck daily and have found it is more comfotable for me, not only when dressed but also at work and play. I also found if I wear two pairs of panties I do not need a gaff to accomplish a comfortable tuck. Keli

Daintre
11-10-2008, 09:57 AM
A firm panty is really all I need, tucking for me is not necessary.

Samantha Kelsey
11-10-2008, 10:14 AM
I tuck whenever I wear panties. I always wear panties so its all the time.

Laura Evans
11-10-2008, 10:16 AM
Always tucked, male or female, no tape just panties and when wearing tight fitting clothes it is with JC Penneys "Fashion Forms" which gives me a round butt and tucks it in very nicely.

Nadia-Maria
11-10-2008, 12:07 PM
This poll has been a rather difficult one to take for me as non native.

I had to look for an adequate translation in at least 10 on-line dictionaries.
Yet I'm not sure to have correctly understood all the subtelties of the thing.:o

In any case, I believe not to be any serious "tucker".:tongueout
I can avoid tucking at all when en femme, and I rarely tuck in drab.

Karren H
11-10-2008, 01:21 PM
Always when enfemme.. About half of the time when not enfemme... Just makes for a cleaner look..

susan2010
11-10-2008, 01:33 PM
I've only been out dressed to cd/ts support group meetings, so it's no secret I'm a guy in a dress with no make up.
also, one of the reasons I dress is I like to feel good.
Doesn't that hurt?

Angel.Marie76
11-10-2008, 01:34 PM
Tuck generally only when I need to finish the look.. I unfortunately was endowed with something that isn't so easy to conceal. I may invest in a gaff soon just to assist myself, as it seems even 'shaping' spandex items don't have enough force to keep everything in place. Taping, so far from little experience, doesn't end up being that comfortable (I know.. beauty is pain), and I end up with excessive chaffing or sweatting / irritation.

Deborah Jane
11-10-2008, 02:12 PM
I always tuck when dressed and as i always sleep in a nightie and panties, i stay tucked every night too :)

Plasibeau
11-10-2008, 02:27 PM
Tuck generally only when I need to finish the look.. I unfortunately was endowed with something that isn't so easy to conceal. I may invest in a gaff soon just to assist myself, as it seems even 'shaping' spandex items don't have enough force to keep everything in place. Taping, so far from little experience, doesn't end up being that comfortable (I know.. beauty is pain), and I end up with excessive chaffing or sweatting / irritation.

I am well endowed and use a gaff at all times, please save yourself the pain and make sure to wear a condom or something to protect "yourself". . . there is nothing worse than getting the sudden feeling of skin tearing as you sashay across an entire parking lot in heels.:cry:

Jennifer Marie P.
11-10-2008, 04:09 PM
I always tuck when I'm enfemme it makes a more femmine approach.

suchacutie
11-10-2008, 04:28 PM
I too use just tight panties or a gaff. I was only tucking when en femme but realized that there was some resistance (yes, I'm also not small). But....

since I'm just using panties most of the time, when I'm wearing the cotton panties I could run the experiment of retucking every so often if I came "undone" (in male mode). After two of three "redos" everything stayed in place til the next time I need to use the plumbing.

So, I'm now just reeducating my body to know what to do when I want it done, and tucking has just become part of my bouncing back and forth from one gender to another.

tina

Dawn Marie
11-10-2008, 08:40 PM
Any time I get dressed, I tuck, even if it is only partially dressed. It just makes the look that more presentable. And I under dress alot so most of the time I am tucked, except when my wife might see. (not accepting.)

TsJenny Franco33
11-10-2008, 09:49 PM
The three things that I LOVE so MUCH is Tucking that thing. High heels, Hair & the 4th is wearing a bra with big boobs. Yes

docrobbysherry
11-10-2008, 09:56 PM
I ALWAYS tuck when I CD! ( This choice not available).

But, I ONLY tuck when I CD!

Since I CD about 4 to 6 times a month, that's what I checked on the poll. :brolleyes:

Bethany_Anne_Fae
11-10-2008, 10:49 PM
I guess if one were worried about someone getting close enough to look down there, or are wearing clothes that require such a thing (i.e tight fitting minis, shorts, pants etc) I could see doing that.

As a personal rule I never do.

Read a while back that it is a dangerous practice fore a few reasons.

Zarabeth

lari
11-10-2008, 10:51 PM
I wear panties everyday and they work fine for not much to tuck

monika
11-11-2008, 12:03 AM
I will only do it to get the look if I take a photo in panties.
I tend to get "happy":heehee: when I dress and I have never been
outside as Monika so I haven`t felt the need for it.

Alison010274
11-11-2008, 12:24 AM
I always tuck while in femme and on occasion while in drab (just because.)

Alana65
11-11-2008, 12:28 AM
I always tuck when I dress........when in drab, I do it about 50% of the time.

Doesn't that hurt?

Not for me. I've been doing it for so many years that it's easy and comfortable. Besides, I'm not hugely endowed, so that probably helps.

kimmy p
11-11-2008, 09:41 AM
I have read so much on this forum about tucking, it led me ask the question as to how often? If this questin has been asked before, in a poll, I apologize!

The second part of the question is for how long a time period?

Being blessed (cursed?) with a quite small package, I rarely tuck. Instead I just wear a very tight fitting pair of panties to achieve the "look."

So how would you answer??

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

You and me both sister. In the case of a crossdressing man I'm not so sure that it's a bad thing. Tight panties and a girdle will hide all but the most painted on clothing for me. Of course I don't try bathing suits like some sisters do.