PDA

View Full Version : First time out with GG wearing

trisha11
11-10-2008, 08:46 AM
Girls,
I have been waiting for this moment for a very long long time and it finally arrived this last weekend. I have a GG friend who has recently found out about Trisha and she has been so open and receptive to this side of me. She has encouraged me to join this forum, to post pictures, and to accept this as part of who I am. She recently painted my toe nails and I painted hers, how exciting. Well this weekend we went a bit further, we decided we were going to do a date night. So I teased her about wearing panties under my boy clothes and she teased back telling me to wear pink or light blue. I was so excited and nervous about actually doing it that I was really not sure what I should wear or even if I should wear them. I decided to wear them and went with a light blue thong. She showed up and immediately asked if I had on my pretty panties, I giggled and blushed and played it off teasing her even more. We went to dinner and then bowling. I was so nervous the entire time, worried that my pretty panties were going to show and someone would see them. My GG friend kept trying to figure out if I were wearing any by rubbing my legs and lower back and even my butt. It was fun to tease and play like this through out the night. We had a great dinner and a great time bowling and decided to call a cab. I must say that wearing a thong all night and bowling can cause for a little discomfort but it was so exciting and sexy. The cab showed up and as I slid into the back seet I looked at my GG friend and said, "God this thong is killing my butt". She started laughing and we have had a few laughs about it over the rest of the weekend. We get back to my place and she decided to bring over her fluffy pajamas for me to wear. So not only did I still have on my pretty blue thong I was now dressed in her soft cuddly pajamas. It was so feminine and they even smelled like her. I was so in heaven. It was one of the best experiences I have had since I have been dressing in secret and it was fun and sexy to finally share it with someone else. Maybe there will be more nights like that to come.

Trisha

uknowhoo
11-10-2008, 09:49 AM
Wow! What an exciting night for you! That GG friend of yours sounds like a keeper. ;) I'm glad you enjoyed yourself so. Trisha. Thanx for posting. xoxo Tammi

pamela_a
11-10-2008, 10:07 AM
It sounds like you had a great time Trisha. Next time you go bowling with her wear a skirt.....she won't have to guess if you wore panties or not. :o

-Paula-

Paige.
11-10-2008, 10:34 AM
Hi Trisha,
It really makes me feel good to read posts like this. Not because of how she made you feel but because I can identify with her. She obviously enjoyed the experience and your attitude. Your next step is to be with her in full dress as Trisha. If she is already painting your nails, let her dress you completely. It sounds as though she will be good for you. I hope you two get to go out more often and that you will keep us posted.

Janet Bern
11-10-2008, 10:44 AM
What a fortunate CD to have a GG GF that is into it, Hopefully she will push you further until you both go shopping together and a lunch. It is really cool and took me until now to do it. good luck
Janet

vivianann
11-27-2008, 11:57 AM
Glad to see you had a wonderful night out with your GG friend, hope you and her have many more dates and maybe she can help you to go out in public wearing a skirt or dress. :D. Hope to hear more about your friend:hugs: Viv.

Sarah...
11-27-2008, 12:14 PM
Such a lot of fun! That sounds really great. It's so rewarding being able to discover more about yourself with a friend to share it with so I really hope your friendship progresses as you would both wish.

Sarah...

Angie G
11-27-2008, 01:43 PM
Trish that's great hun I'm so glad you enjoyed yourself so much.:hugs:
Angie

PammyWill
11-27-2008, 01:48 PM
Lucky girl! Both of you! I was fortunate enough to meet a woman recently who is very much interested in cross dressers. She became a great friend but wanted more out of the relationship. I was presented with the opportunity to be whomever I want 24/7. I had to break off with her. I do desire to be free to dress as I like but I could not destroy my marriage and family.

Sigh...

Brandiwvr
11-28-2008, 01:31 AM
Dear Trisha, wow after your recent post of troubles you deserve to have some fun. just continue to be yourself and be respectfull and this one might help you grow and become the person you always wanted to be. lifes not a test drive. full speed ahead and fill it up and all that. BIGG SMILEESS Brandi

Rachel Morley
11-28-2008, 01:54 AM
There you go, see ... crossdressing is so much fun! ... both for the CDer and the (right) GG :D Ask her to do your makeup for you. Having someone apply makeup to your face can be very intimate if it's the right person doing it :)