PDA

View Full Version : Another long distance trip as Eva

MsEva
11-10-2008, 12:20 PM
Well I needed to visit my 86 year old mom this month. It is a long trip from VA to Pa. And again I chose to make the trip en femme. So I got my underdressing down, black bra and panties, off black pantyhose under a pair of pants and long sleeved pullover male shirt. A lot of thought went into the trip. I have several tolls to pay and being very scared or shy decided to complete the look after crossing the bay bridge tunnel. I got across the bridge and went to the rest stop at the bridge entrance. I went to the restroom, came back to the car and started to put on my foundation, blush, mascara, eye shadow and lipstick. Well along comes a car and parks right next to me freaking me out sort of. So I know that there are country roads on the Eastern Shore nearby and I take one of them. After a left turn I am left on a deserted country road. I put on my leather skirt, gold sweater set, black boots and jewelry. I had to get out of the car and get to the back seat to get the items and it felt so good to be outdoors dressed as I wished. I had a chance to walk around on the paved road and hear the click of my boots for a while. I then travelled all the way to Dover Del. dressed en femme. There is another toll and I guess I chickened out and got changed. Besides it wouldn't be long to PA to my brother's house and I wanted to make sure I got all the makeup off and changed out. So I went to the Walmart parking lot and had a chance to clean my makeup off with wipes and change into my old boy clothes.

It was a great trip until I had to go to the bathroom. Now if you think I am freaked out about going through a toll plaza can you imagine how I felt going to a rest stop? *There used to be a porta potty along rt 13 near Salisbury where I felt safe (until on my first trip I came out of it to see a man waiting to use it after me - all I could do is smile and hold the door open for him). So I remember the last trip about a month ago and try to find the same county road. I find it just short of Salisbury. I have been driving for about two hours and need a pee stop. So I find th little dark road and my usual spot drop my pantie hose and squat to pee. It was sort of liberating. Tuck everything away after a quick walk on the road to hear my heels clicking and away we go until it is time to change in Dover Del.

I had a nice visit with my mom and I got a chance to stay at our lake cabin..alone....well you know what I did. It didn't take me ten minutes to get all dressed in my pretties again and have a drink or two from the fridge, a cigarette to calm my nerves (ok, only smoke when dressed and that doesn't happen too often)

I get a call from my brother and he tells me that he will meet me at Mom's in the morning...sweet another chance to dress in the morning. So I took it. On Sunday it is time to go and I tell my brother that I left my charger for my phone at the cottage and I need to go back. Well he has a soccer game to attend with his kids so....Eva goes back and gets dressed again...and gets into the car for the drive back to VA. All goes well until nature calls. SO I get off the highway in PA on a country road and again get a chance to squat like a girl. Then once more near the Maryland boarder. I went back a different way avoiding the Eastern Shore as it was a quicker route back to take 81 back to VA. Well I have another bathroom break that took me all the way up into the mountains near hunting cabins to find a quiet place to tinkle. After that it was so glorious to be just another girl on the highway traveling. So all in all it was the highest concentration of dressing in a long time. How fun it is to be dressed pretty in your car travelling along the highway. Anyhow it was fun for me.

SherriePall
11-10-2008, 03:00 PM
Eva -- Sounds like another great trip to the Great Northeast. Ahhh, to be able to have the nerve to change on the fly like that. How was your Halloween? Will PM later.
Your sis,
Sherrie

Michl41
11-10-2008, 08:17 PM
Eva, I've always been told to over hydrate while traveling, sounds like you went overboard:heehee:........... I'll bet you looked great!........I think you would have no trouble getting by those toll takers.................happy travels:)...Michelle

uknowhoo
11-10-2008, 09:47 PM
Hiya Eva! :wave: I'm glad you got to enjoy some girlie time- sounds like a lot of fun! :c9: You actually passed not too far from me on your way home (down 81, through Winchester). I do hope your mom's getting along okay. :hugs: Thanks for posting, I hope you get another chance to dress quite soon. xoxo Tammi

TxKimberly
11-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Sounds like a nice trip to me! :-)

Patty
11-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Sounds like a real good time to me--hope your mom is good.

Shannen
11-11-2008, 12:14 AM
Driving in a skirt and heels, what could be better? :D

Amanda Nicole
11-11-2008, 02:32 AM
Good for you, girl! Sounds like you had fun!

S. Lisa Smith
11-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Sounds like you had a great time!!

MsEva
11-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Thanks all, it was a very interesting trip. Lots of time to be my little girly self. As far as I can tell, no one made me along the way. In southern PA while looking for a place to make a potty break I got out of the car on a little paved country road just before sunset. It was so nice to have the wind blowing my hair and feeling it on my legs. Loved to hear the sound of my boot heels on the pavement.

One of these days I will just go into some place to use the restroom. I wish I knew if they had a family restroom. I would hate to cause distress to the other ladies if I used their room.

And a big thank you to all who wished my mom well. She is not in the best of shape but seems to be happy. I am blessed with good family up there and she gets great care. She still loves to laugh, has a great sense of humor, and eats like a horse. Where she puts it is beyond me.

Sonia Greene
11-12-2008, 04:46 AM
Maybe mom has a very firm girdle?

MsEva
11-13-2008, 05:06 PM
Maybe mom has a very firm girdle?

Maybe! Do you think that would make her have a better sense of humor?:heehee:

Michelia
11-14-2008, 12:27 AM
You made it sound so romantic at times. Your family sounds like a great bunch. You lucky girl.

MsEva
11-14-2008, 04:48 PM
You made it sound so romantic at times. Your family sounds like a great bunch. You lucky girl.

Yes, you are so right, I am VERY lucky! My family is a good bunch. A lot of good eggs, just a few are cracked like me.:)