PDA

View Full Version : My Wife...new crossdresser?

StaceyJane
11-10-2008, 03:10 PM
This morning I when I got up up my wife was wearing my clothes. She was quite proud that she had lost so much weight that she could fit into my clothes.
Maybe I could have thought of some crossdressing game to play instead I just told her she look's great.

Stacey :)

Tracii G
11-10-2008, 03:22 PM
Get her to do some CDing could be fun.

kristinacd55
11-10-2008, 03:24 PM
Does she know you dress?

Deanna2
11-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Was it your femme gear or drab gear that she was wearing?

StaceyJane
11-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Just to clarify, my wife does not know about Stacey so it was my regular guy clothes she had on.

Tracii G
11-10-2008, 03:30 PM
You could just say WOW honey you look great in my clothes let me try yours.
Let her know you're OK with her dressing in your stuff and you find it very sexy.That might help you forward your cause.
Keep us posted will you?

sometimes_miss
11-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Would you fit in her clothes if she said yes?

Karren H
11-10-2008, 03:49 PM
If she's like my wife... You like me wouldn't fit into her old things...

But what you could do is go out and buy her a whole new wardrobe and surprise her by modeling everything you bought her!!! Show her how much you love her and how proud you are of her for loosing all that weight!!

Yeah. That might just work!! Lol

Tracii G
11-10-2008, 08:00 PM
I too commend her on the weight loss it takes lots of will power.
Karren's idea is a great one.

immike
11-10-2008, 08:05 PM
This morning I when I got up up my wife was wearing my clothes. She was quite proud that she had lost so much weight that she could fit into my clothes.
Maybe I could have thought of some crossdressing game to play instead I just told her she look's great.

Turn the tables on her,put on one of her outfits,just for the hell of it?

But what you could do is go out and buy her a whole new wardrobe and surprise her by modeling everything you bought her!!! Show her how much you love her and how proud you are of her for loosing all that weight!!

I'd put on one of her outfits/w a fresh pkg of pantyhose&heels,just for the Hell of it?

MJ
11-10-2008, 08:12 PM

He , He .. your so deviously Brilliant karren i like it ... go on give that a go ... :D

StaceyJane
11-10-2008, 11:17 PM
That is a great idea. I could explain to the SA's what I'm doing and that my wife's size is now my own. The best thing would be that it's the truth.

ColleenW
11-10-2008, 11:31 PM
You could just say WOW honey you look great in my clothes let me try yours.
Let her know you're OK with her dressing in your stuff and you find it very sexy.That might help you forward your cause.
Keep us posted will you?

I agree with Tracii - I'm sure your wife will be thrilled:)

Kathleengurl
11-11-2008, 05:31 AM
I believe the proper response when someone looks good in your own clothes is to call her a bitch. She being your wife though, you must take every precaution to make sure it done so in the most sincerely adoring manner.

Sammy777
11-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Lets see, first congrats to her for losing the weight.

Second, now may be a bad time to come out to her,
that is if you don't want her claiming your wardrobe as her own, lol

Or the next time she says, "I have nothing to wear" just say, I'm not to sure about that, & pick out something nice of yours for her to wear, lol.

susan fuller
11-11-2008, 10:20 AM
You have a geat opportunity to come out to your wife by trying on some of her clothes. Then you can say I wanted to see what I would look like in your clothes since you looked do great in mine. She might enjoy it and even help you with a selection or two.

Janet Bern
11-11-2008, 10:21 AM
wow,, cool,, how come we dont think of the right thing to say when given the opportunity,, I passed on it last night when a guy on TV wore his wifes panties
Rats!