PDA

View Full Version : Post Halloween comments

Sophia de la luz
11-11-2008, 12:41 AM
So, for Halloween I dressed up and went to work all day in a black dress, black coat, 4" heels, tights, etc. I wore my hair long and generally played it up. Not one negative comment. Lots of compliments.
Since then people have referred many times to how nice I looked in woman's clothes.
What's funny is that I'm wearing woman's clothes everyday. Femme jeans, shoes, sweaters. No one notices the clothing enough to say anything. It's all kind of funny.
And then today, I saw in the paper how a cross dresser won the mayor position for his town. It's a town in Southern Oregon. She's been openly cross dressing for years. She's had a boob job. And she's the mayor. Times are changing.

Jess_cd32
11-11-2008, 04:24 AM
Cool story, I'll take that Mayor anyday over the dimwit we got stuck with:heehee: You know she got there on smarts, thats what really counts the most, good for her:thumbsup:

Teri Jean
11-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Sophia, I had simular comments and although I underdress every day I only have one pair of fem jeans and when I wear them there are no comments. People must not be to observant. The new mayor maybe the beginning (baby) steps to a more understanding culture, look at how women have been able to wear clothing that was traditionally designed for men. Who knows. Huggs Keli

Sophia de la luz
11-13-2008, 12:44 AM
Crossdressing seems like small potatos compared to financial collapse, violent crime, child abuse etc. And yes, women have all kinds of clothing choices here in the West they didn't have a while back.
Went looking for a belt today, ended up buying a nice pair of shoes with two inch heels. Look great with my jeans. I wore them tonight out and about. They will definitely get comments in broad daylight. Someday soon.

Angie G
11-13-2008, 01:06 AM
Sophia I can see why you got compliments hun you look great.:hugs:
Angie