PDA

View Full Version : Misty's shopping adventure

MistyCD
06-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Hi Girls, on Memorial day, the newspaper had an add from Kohls about a sale. They showed shorts and skorts on sale. So the very next day I got semi dressed up, in my mens short pants, nude pantyhose and platform sandals. My Toes were polished pink and I walked into Kohls and bought a skort and a pair of thong sandals... It was early in the morning, about 8:30 am so there were not too many people shopping. When I got home, I tried everything on and guess what, the skort fitted fine but the sandals did not. I hid everything and took off the nail polish before the wife came home.

So the very next day, after my wife went to work, I applied my pink nail polish on my toes, put my nude pantyhose on, slipped into my slip, put a ladies v neck top on, slipped into my skort, wore the same platorm sandals, some jewelry and put my id, receipt and cash into my purse and drove to the Kohls, where I promptly walked in and returned the sandals. I got a stare from one of other customers but really loved it. I even managed to talk to another female customer about where she bought her shoes from. Here is a picture of how I looked that day.

windycissy
06-03-2005, 04:01 PM
Misty, I agree with you about Kohl's. I bought an Erika shirtdress there last time and I can't wait to wear it. One thing puzzles me: why don't you go all out and finish your look with a wig, makeup, etc - and why wear men's shorts? From your pix, you have a nice figure and could easily pass as a woman. What's holding you back? Windy

MistyCD
06-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Well Windy, Three things are holding me back. One is that I can't shave my legs. My Wife simply would know and she just loves to play with the hair on my legs. Two, I can't do anything about my eyeglasses. The ones I have, because of my poor vision are extremely expensive--over $300 per pair, not including the frames !!! I simply cannot afford to purchase womens eyeglasses. Three, my wife could smell makeup on me a mile away even after washing it off, my only alternative would be to use paint thinnger to get it off and that stuff is dangerious !!!.... And yes I do have a wig. Maybe next week i'll wear the wig and a dress out in public.

Misty

jjjjohanne
06-03-2005, 04:29 PM
Misty,
I have thought about going to the store dressed in a skirt and hose and ...en femme but as a man above the shoulders... How did it go? Was the store very busy? Did anyone else notice you? Did the clerk at the counter notice anything odd? Congratulations on a successful outing!

Joe

MistyCD
06-03-2005, 04:52 PM
No the store was not busy, I went at about 8:45 to 9 am and was out by 9:30. Most of the other stores don't open until 10am so there was very little traffic around. Some of the people do look. I asked the sales ladies for assistance, and even talked to the cashier that I bought the shoes from the day before. I told her the shoes did not fit but the skort did, Most of them are younger and know about crossdressers, unlike some of the older ones.
One thing I do notice is that women with children do look and sometimes stare. Is it because of their instinct to protect their kids from strange people? Don't know. Most of the time, I find that if you ask a woman where she got her clothes from, if you are not dressed,let them know that you are a crossdresser as sometimes guys use that line as a pickup line.
What I sometimes say is "excuse me ma'am, can you tell me where you bought your shoes from, they are very pretty and i'm a crossdresser looking for a pair like them"

If you are polite and respect them, it seems to relax them when they find you're really interested in their clothes and not trying to pick them up!

Misty

windycissy
06-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Well Windy, Three things are holding me back. One is that I can't shave my legs. My Wife simply would know and she just loves to play with the hair on my legs. Two, I can't do anything about my eyeglasses. The ones I have, because of my poor vision are extremely expensive--over $300 per pair, not including the frames !!! I simply cannot afford to purchase womens eyeglasses. Three, my wife could smell makeup on me a mile away even after washing it off, my only alternative would be to use paint thinnger to get it off and that stuff is dangerious !!!.... And yes I do have a wig. Maybe next week i'll wear the wig and a dress out in public.

Misty

Misty,

Let me offer some solutions:

1. Here is a trick from female impersonators: put on a pair of opaque white tights, followed by a pair of opaque flesh colored tights, followed by sheer pantyhose. Your leg hair will vanish.

2. Can you wear contact lenses?

3. Once you remove your make up with cold cream, splash on some after shave.

I use these techniques all the time.

Ask Windy Cissy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

MistyCD
06-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Hi Windy, I wonder how hot it is wearing 2 pairs of tights and a pair of pantyhose during the summer. We usually get 90 degree days here in New Jersey.

No, I cannot wear contacts.......

Luv Misty

Holly
06-04-2005, 05:44 PM
Pretty awesome outing, Misty. Have you noticed more and more girls are shopping in mainstream stores and trying on clothes in the store? I think it's great! Congratulations on a successful shopping trip!

Wendy me
06-04-2005, 06:38 PM
way to go girlfreind shopping rocks.....hope you have manny more shopping trips...........

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-04-2005, 06:42 PM
I think you could go out like that. You have the metro look.