PDA

View Full Version : my GG friend emma maid me a deal

sophieuk
06-03-2005, 06:42 PM
Hi, just been chatting to my GG emma. I said that after being three years single ( any GG out there in uk, just call, ha ha) i said i thought about getting back with my EX. So, she said that if i didn't, i can wear her wedding dress a couple of days after her wedding. I knew that if i said some thing like that, she would let me wear it. She will fall for any thing. And no, would not get back with her ( my ex wife). She used my cross dressing to get things and bribe me to buy things for her or she would tell ever one. Jokes on her, i told loads of people.The part about finding a GG to date was true X

Love sophieuk
P,s, ok, i will try and work out my camera and get photos for you all to see. :)
Emma does not like my ex, due to taking the piss out of me when i am a really nice person. At least some one loves me.

StephanieCD
06-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Sounds like a good friend, to me.

sophieuk
06-04-2005, 08:33 AM
Emma is the most brilliant person in the world. I am so glad i told her about my dressing up. It also showed that i trusted her 100%. I love her to bits
Love Sophieuk :)

Susan S
06-05-2005, 10:01 AM
If I'm nice to her and she's a size 10/12 will she let me wear her dress after you???

Sounds like a great friend to me.

sophieuk
06-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Hi ya, she IS a 10/12. I will aks her. If she says yes, can i watch. Dame, that mini pink skirt of your look's good on you.

samanthajay
06-09-2005, 11:25 PM
you tricky ******* :D