PDA

View Full Version : Everyday Wear

JoAnnDallas
06-03-2005, 06:54 PM
I am sure others have done this or suggested this, but for those who wish
to go out in public dressed as a girl and don't want others to know. Here is how.
Get yourself a pair of girl's slacks and a girl's Teeshirt blouse. First put your
panties and pantyhose on, next your bra (without pads). Then put on the slacks
then to Tshirt blouse. Put socks over your panty hose and your regular shoes.
then go out and have some fun.
I do this a lot, dressed as a women but others see you as a man. I even
found lipstick that has almost the same color as my natural lips. Thus I can
even wear lipstick out too.
You be suprise that nobody notices that the slacks I have on have on back
pockets.
I also found a pair of girl's sandels that does not look fem and I now where
them too.
So I am dressed from head to foot in female attaire and nobody notices it
when I am out. :) :) :)

Rachel Morley
06-03-2005, 07:40 PM
Yes, it's great fun when you know that you are totally dressed in women's clothes and underwear but in guy mode and yet (seemingly) no-one notices. I do this sort of thing all the time.

Sometimes it's fairly obvious that I am a guy wearing women's clothes because of the items I have on, but still no-one says anything. Occasionally I might get a few stares or a smile from women but that's about it. Pushing the envelope of being a feminized male depends on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I want to be totally dressed and trying to pass, and other times I just want to wear unisex clothes that a metro sexual guy might wear but, of course, I'm still wearing my bra, panties, ladies watch, and perfume.

Have fun
Angel

womanatheart
06-03-2005, 10:22 PM
Joann/Angel,
Sometimes I just dont feel like going through the full fem mode; make up, nails, wig, shoes, etc. Too much work.
It is funny but many at a mall or shop do not seem to notice. I actually have worn white blouse, bra and forms. I do tend to hide my chest with hand/arms if situation is compromising. But if in the midst of women I will go boldly and strangly they don't seem to notice/care. I guess women do not look at each others breasts(?). I love womens shoes and hate to go any mode of feme (partial or full) without womens shoes. Almost 100% of the time in womens shoes I am noticed because of wearing womens shoes - even if it is slightly lower on the top of the foot. I thought shoes would be the last thing that would be noticed. Wrong. :)
Love,
Stephanie

Rachel Morley
06-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Hi Stephanie,

Yes, shoes! totally! I couldn't agree more. I have a pair of LA Gear women's tennis shoes that have lots of baby blue trim on them. To me they are not that feminine, just non-manly. I remember a time where I was with my wife in Home Depot. I was wearing just a plain black t shirt and jeans with these shoes. We were looking at paint brushes and a woman behind us was struggling to to get passed with her cart and she said "excuse me ladies". I turned and she said to my wife in an exclaimed voice "oh sorry, but it was his shoes!". I guess she was looking down because there is no way that I can be mistaken for a woman in drab.

Now I know why teen girls look at my feet and smile when I'm at the mall...... and I think I'm dressed in drab!

Angel

Sigrid
06-04-2005, 12:16 AM
I dress like this often now. The jeans I wear are flaired at the bottom which allows me to put on womens shoes as well. The long length and flair nicely conceals the shoes.

During colder days I'll also throw on a womans fleece coat which also allows me to wear a lightly padded bra.

~Sigrid

MichelleH
06-09-2005, 11:34 AM
I wear clear nail polish all the time and no one seems to notice.

MichelleH

JoAnnDallas
06-09-2005, 12:16 PM
My sister caught me putting on clear nail polish the other day. She asked me why I was doing that and I told her that my nails crack and split down the center. She then said "That's because you got your nails from mother". Then she said, "If you like to get them professionaly done, I'll take to my nail salon, men get theirs done there all the time".
So don't worry about wearing clear nail polish, GM do it all the time. LOL

Sigrid
06-09-2005, 12:33 PM
I put on clear nail polish often. I play fingerstyle guitar which requires longish hard nails. Thought no ones ever asked.

JocelynG
06-09-2005, 03:35 PM
I have worn clear nail polish and pantyhose under my pants at work while in guy mode

karen marie
06-09-2005, 04:05 PM
i have a pair of cropped pants that i like to wear shopping,along
with a plain white blouse.i love the way the legs ride up when i sit,
showing my smooth legs and rolled down socks.it's really cool to
carry your wifes purse too.
hugs,karen.

Pip
06-09-2005, 05:00 PM
I put on clear nail polish often. I play fingerstyle guitar which requires longish hard nails. Thought no ones ever asked.

One of my favorite fingerpicking guitarists is Doyle Dykes. He is an amazing talent on the strings.

When I saw him in a small informal show he told us all that he gets his three fingers on his picking hand (not the thumb or pinky) done in acrylic at a nail salon to give him more strength. He said the first time he went to do it the technician said..."You must play guitar".

Hadn't thought about that in a long time until I read this thread.

Pip

www.doyledykes.com

Check this site out if you really like excellent guitar players.

Deanna2
06-09-2005, 10:34 PM
I always wear clear wet shine polish on my fingernails. My wife seems to accept it as normal, if not a little eccentric. I have only been pinged once and that was by female cousin to whom I replied that I had been varnishing a bookcase which she accepted.

Sherlyn
06-09-2005, 10:45 PM
strange for me and I really can't say why ...in guy mode = all guy .. no fem at all ....just dont

GypsyKaren
06-10-2005, 12:11 AM
I wear pantyhose under my jeans all the time, just about everyday. I also have some juniors bell bottoms that I wear all the time, which my daughter-in-law noticed. She knows about me now anyway and is cool with it.
GypsyKaren

jjjjohanne
06-10-2005, 04:28 AM
Yeah, I've done it a few times. It is fun and odd that they don't notice. Here are some posts on this topic:

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7893
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7123
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6427

Joe

norbie
06-10-2005, 05:05 AM
:) Yeah, its winter again here in Australia. I love it, it means girdle, pantyhose or stay ups, leotard all under fem. jeans. Its a great time.
Love to all from,
Norbie :p

Jeri Kay
06-10-2005, 06:51 AM
;) I have just began wearing clear polish,but I really like the natural shine from just buffing them.
I always wear panties,and I wear my fem denim shorts when I take my walk each morning.

JoAnnDallas
06-10-2005, 08:27 AM
My favorite neice came over and she, my sister, and I got into a discussion about my nails and even my neice suggested I get mine done professionly. She is a Nurse/Practisioner. So I may take the plunge and have my sister take me to her nail salon and get my nails done. I need to first let a couple grow out a little, since I have peeled them to the wick.

MichelleH
06-14-2005, 01:38 PM
I also play fingerstyle guitar and keep my right hand nails long. I'm still looking for the perfect nail treatment to keep them from getting damaged. I usually use about 4 coats of Nutra Nail "Hard As Wraps" gel acrylic and that keeps the nails from being worn away by the strings, but cracks often develop in the acrylic. I've also tried Sally Hansen's "Diamond Strength" instant nail hardener. It doesn't crack, but will occasionally chip and doesn't protect from wear as well as the Nutra Nail. OPI Nail Envy is not bad, but doesn't make your nails as hard as the Nutra Nail gel. I've also tried some of the "healthy hoof" cream that you rub into the nail and cuticle a few times a day--I'm not really sure how well it's working. I've considered acrylics, either home kits or professionally applied, but haven't tried them yet. If there are guitarists out there who have found a good solution, let me know.

MichelleH