PDA

View Full Version : sexy wife

barbietv
06-04-2005, 01:25 AM
My wife is very sexy and atractive, we love each other but she have an affair every once in a blue moon. She always tell me and said that she needs to feel a real man at least once a year. im very jeaolus when this happen but i accepted as part of our relationship. Is this a common thing, some opinions please.

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-04-2005, 01:33 AM
The average genetic woman wants to feel like just that, a woman.

Sometimes you have to be the man, especially if you want to keep your woman.

As far as being common, I'm sure an openly, uh, adulterating relationship is not common at all, but it's no surprise that it would happen especially considering the circumstance.

I would do what you can to make it stop though, for the sake of the marriage.
Fulfill her needs. That's part of being a spouse.

DonnaT
06-04-2005, 02:35 AM
My wife is very sexy and atractive, we love each other but she have an affair every once in a blue moon. She always tell me and said that she needs to feel a real man at least once a year. im very jeaolus when this happen but i accepted as part of our relationship. Is this a common thing, some opinions please.

Is it common? Depends on what common means. But it is known to occur, and husbands who accept it are not uncommon either. See http://www.adultcommunitiesonline.com/forums/cuckold

Kimberly
06-04-2005, 05:08 AM
If you don't want your wife to have an fling with another guy every once in a while, I would consider first talking to her about the following idea, then actually going through with it:

I believe in an equalibrium in our lives. As CDs, most of us have to bounce between male and female (in how we feel,) almost daily, and I want to find that equalibrium within my life. So my advice to you would be to go a "real man" for a day, and do exactly what your wife wants and needs. Just for one night, let your masculine side go free and be the socially acceptable roles for just a while... then return to how you are most of the time.

Hope this makes sense, (alcohol from last night probably still hasn't left my body...!)

Tiffy
06-04-2005, 08:14 AM
It is much more common then most people think or even realize. My wife and I have an open relationship and have had for almost 9 years now. The hardest part is trust and not hidding it. Then learning to handle jealousy. My wife has a new man a month and I have no problem with this. She plays more than I do but if the moment arises I can play to. We play alone and together. We never hide it or lie about it. Unless it is one special person I never let her out by herself. I have to be where she is. I can and will be in the next room if they wish. But she will not be alone as I do worry about her. But I am big enough to handle any lady I may meet.
Anyway, the way I look at it is this. Sex is sex and love is love. They are two different things. And we all have needs that may be a little heavy for our SO to bare. So you wife has needs as well. Is it really worth getting all up set if it only happens once or twice a year? Just set some rules. Like for us here is our rules:
1. Never do it without the other knowing
2. Never be out past the time the lights go off. We get up together and we go to bed together
3. We must have sex with each other before going to bed after we have had sex with someone else. Just because her horniness is gone does not mean yours is.
Each couple has different rules. They are rules that fit you. But both of you must agree to them and follow them. If one wavers off course or lies then the whole thing is broken and may never be fixed. Without trust you have nothing.

Kisses, April

DanaJ
06-04-2005, 08:25 AM
Is this a common thing, some opinions please.This is very common in CD/TV fiction stories...

DanaJ

Wendy me
06-04-2005, 08:28 AM
ok as far as i am thinking ...if your marryed you are marryed ....no dateing at all.....

sissy stacy
06-04-2005, 09:10 AM
(curtsey)

i don't know if it's common, but it's not unusual, either.

i would not stay in a relationship like that, but that's me.

i always tell GFs very early in the relationship that i like to dress up like a girl. Some have been Ok, some no.

i once had one who did tell me something similar to your situation. i told her i liked to wear ladies' underwear. She said Ok, but she needed a 'REAL' (the emphasis was hers) man from time to time, so she was going to get one. She told me she'd be up front about it, but she now considered me as something different and she needed an ordinary man here and there. i told her on the spot that it was over.

As a couple of others here have stated, from time to time you have to put away the ruflled panties and petticoats, let the body hair grow back and well, you know, fill in the rest of it. i do this with my current GF. She has no problem with sissy stacy and loves to play with her from time to time, but also sometimes she wants a boy. The bras, garter belts, high heels and dresses stay in their closets and drawers for a while. NO big deal. She's happy, I'm happy. She lets me know when it's time for stacy or i let her know when stacy wants to come and play. It works well, but each party needs to let the other knw what is wanted and needs to be HONEST--consequences be damned.

Telling a new GF early in the relationship is an example of consequences-be-damned honesty. It might produce some acrimony, but it is better to get it out than to let it stay inside and fester. Far too often, that causes more pain.

(curtsey)

-sissy stacy

Melissa A.
06-04-2005, 10:48 AM
I was going to write what Susan wrote...Whether or not this is something you can handle in your relationship is one thing, but I would get to the bottom of the "real man" crack and go from there. Sounds like it is meant to hurt to me.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Mira
06-04-2005, 12:00 PM
I was going to write what Susan wrote...Whether or not this is something you can handle in your relationship is one thing, but I would get to the bottom of the "real man" crack and go from there. Sounds like it is meant to hurt to me.

Couldn't have put it better myself. As far as what a "real man" is, that's what I'm defining for myself at this point in my life. I accept me, and if other's don't, I keep moving. But, to each his/her own.

How do you feel about your current situation? You claim to accept it, but jealously seems to be one of your stronger feelings at this time.

Mandy Salamander
06-04-2005, 12:23 PM
Agreeing with Mira, Melissa and Susan above, problem goes much deeper than an occasional fling, work out these issues first, got the same deal from my ex-wife, didn't work out, flings become affairs, etc., at first I was the one hurt, short term, long term it was she who was more hurt but hurt most of all was OUR DAUGHTER, NOT COOL, think about it.

Rachel_740
06-04-2005, 12:50 PM
Barbie

I don't know how common it is for a woman to go looking for another man just for an occasional 'quickie' and then return to the marital home - I wouldn't think it's very common. I have heard of 'open relationships', where both partners give each other freedom to go 'where and when they want' (if you understand what I'm saying).

As for your position as husband (don't be offended by that), I really feel it's up to you as to if you can and will accept this happening. I know I couldn't (I was the one who strayed with my first wife, but as she did to me, if I found my partner was being unfaithful (whether married or not) I would have to end things.

Anne

Priscilla1018
06-04-2005, 01:07 PM
This is not a situation that I would tolerate.I am married,I don't date.The real man issue is ,I think,hurtful and is meant to be.I would persue that and see what the real problem is.

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-04-2005, 03:27 PM
I don't think your wife meant it as something hurtful. I'm sure the average CD/TV would take it that way, but the average GG has basic desires that spawn from instinct and millions of years of ancestry doing something a certain way.

Some people are not ready to transcend gender boundaries.

These people need to rely on traditional methods to fulfill these primitive desires.

Put yourself in her position.

trinity24
06-04-2005, 03:44 PM
We really need a fiction forum, so that people like the starter of this thread have a place to vent...

Tristen Cox
06-04-2005, 07:38 PM
We really need a fiction forum, so that people like the starter of this thread have a place to vent...
It would be a very popular section I expect

DanaJ
06-04-2005, 08:38 PM
We really need a fiction forum, so that people like the starter of this thread have a place to vent......but...but....you mean all these stories aren't true??

DanaJ

sarah
06-05-2005, 05:24 AM
Tessa and i have a relationship with no jealousy (wasted emotion) there is no way anyone could come between us and therefore we can explore our sexuality without any thought of what if!!! if you go through life wondering you will die unhappy do as we do have a strong relationship and try everything .. :devious:

Ashley in Virginia
06-05-2005, 11:28 AM
...but...but....you mean all these stories aren't true??

DanaJ

I am just as shocked as you Dana :rolleyes:. lol