PDA

View Full Version : Message to the newbies!!

Deborah Jane
11-15-2008, 08:09 PM
Abandon hope hope all you newbies who enter here.....

Within days of your arrival on this forum you will be enveloped by the PINK FOG.
Within the first few weeks clothes shopping will be the only thing you want to do with your spare time.
Soon after will come experiments with wigs and makeup.
In a short space of time thereafter, you will start posting photos of yourself and will recieve compliments beyond your wildest dreams.
Within a short space of time, the closet will seem too small and you will want to be outside.
After encouragement from the other girls here you will venture out.
You will enjoy your new life as the girl you feel you could be inside.

Your life will never be the same again!!

Step away from the forum now, for beyond this point leads only self acceptance and enjoyment!!

If you,re still here after reading that lot.....
WELCOME SISTERS

avril findlay
11-15-2008, 08:14 PM
That's great Debs!
I had this vision of all of us "Newbies" standing to attention whilst you gave your introductory speech from a raised platform!

MJ
11-15-2008, 08:17 PM
You could have told me this a year ago ......thanks a lot :rasp:

deja true
11-15-2008, 08:26 PM
So...is there a problem?

(Just more competition for those size 13 platform pumps, I guess!)

:D

SexyLatexSamantha
11-15-2008, 08:28 PM
Listen to what she says. The words she speaks are true.

Sammy777
11-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Shopping in stores?
Wigs?
Make-up?
Going out in public?
Posting pictures?

O come on now, I have been here a little over a month.
I have not done any of those things since joining.

OK 1 or 2,

Err OK maybe 3 or 4 ..................................

DAMN! :doh:

She's right! LOL

Glory
11-15-2008, 09:36 PM
My Alaska pfd( the money i get for living here, Thanks you Sarah Palin for the 1200.00 boost!) should be here any day and Im allready ebaying like a nut.:love:

Jenny Beth
11-15-2008, 09:52 PM
So that's what happened when I surfed in here years ago! Reminds me of the lyrics in an old Eagles song... "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave...." :D

ErikaK
11-15-2008, 10:26 PM
So that's what happened when I surfed in here years ago! Reminds me of the lyrics in an old Eagles song... "You can check out any time you like but you can never leave...." :D
"Hotel California"for Crossdressers??? :D

docrobbysherry
11-15-2008, 10:42 PM
You could have told me this a year ago ......thanks a lot :rasp:

DJ, why didn't u post this exactly one year ago, when I stumbled onto this site?:doh:

( Like I have ANY choice in the matter! Sherry doesn't listen to me any more than my ex did/does!):tongueout

Jessicaparkson
11-15-2008, 10:55 PM
Now she tells us.

Who am I kidding. I love it here :)

Jolene
11-15-2008, 10:58 PM
Maybe it is time to buy myself a nice wig.

imarocker2
11-15-2008, 11:02 PM
Sheesh, where was this post when I found this place some time ago! It's all true! I just got my new Pals breastforms in the mail and I can't stop wearing them! I thought I would be happy with just a few outfits, some lingere, pantyhose and boobies. Now, I am shopping for shoes, a wig that works for me and a corset to make my new 36C's look like they should!

Curses to this place!! :eek:

Teri Jean
11-15-2008, 11:47 PM
At first I wasn't quite sure where this post was going Deborah, but It is like yaaaah and your point is? You are so right and you know the holiday season is just around the corner. With the economy in the tank the prices might be more freindly and as for the closet one could use the living room or den. Heeheehee. I know I have to look at something different before the clothes rod craps out. Keli

Nicole Erin
11-15-2008, 11:55 PM
What about the n00bs who have already done the pink fog thing like I had long before coming here?

serinalynn
11-16-2008, 12:07 AM
Once you get hooked on this woman thing it can be addicting. always looking in the mirror checking your make up, hair, making sure every is where its supposed to be. Being a woman is a full time job all by it self, spending an hour or more getting ready to go out even if just shopping. I find myself spending several hours a week looking as web sites that sell womans clothing in my size then going to the store and looking at an item and then take one into the fitting room and try it on. You know where this is going......

Michelia
11-16-2008, 12:52 AM
Greater truth hath never been spoken.

raleighbelle
11-16-2008, 12:56 AM
Yeah, it is like that after joining this site. For many of us, finding this site is such a huge relief, to find out that there are lots (and lots and lots) of others who feel just like we do, and that it is not only okay to wear women's clothes, but fun and okay to pursue it.

What we need is more help with how to navigate through that pink fog without breaking the bank!

Billie Jean
11-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Maybe just a little. I have don't do everything but this site boosted me to do what I feel instead of what others might think. Billie Jean

CD Susan
11-16-2008, 02:20 AM

Within days of your arrival on this forum you will be enveloped by the PINK FOG.
Within the first few weeks clothes shopping will be the only thing you want to do with your spare time.
In a short space of time thereafter, you will start posting photos of yourself and will recieve compliments beyond your wildest dreams.
Within a short space of time, the closet will seem too small and you will want to be outside.

Step away from the forum now, for beyond this point leads only self acceptance and enjoyment!!

WELCOME SISTERS

I'll tell you what Debs, this is exactily what I went through 7 months ago. I'll also tell you this..... it was the best thing that ever happened to me!!!!!! I wish this same thing to happen to all the "newbies" who discover this wonderful place.

Deborah Jane
11-16-2008, 04:19 AM
What about the n00bs who have already done the pink fog thing like I had long before coming here?

You are partially responsible for not warning the rest of us before we came here and discovering the joys of the PINK FOG :p
I never even knew the PINK FOG existed until i had been here for 2 days!!
If i had seen this warning before i had joined here would i have still joined?

HELL YES!!!! :D

Penelope
11-16-2008, 04:27 AM
Deborah Jane, are you implying that I am a girly...??

How dare you not mention this sooner,LOL!

Great post hon,

Big Hugs, :hugs:

Penelope :)

Kate Simmons
11-16-2008, 05:36 AM
Downright scary Debs. Becoming enrobed in the feminine arts is not for the faint of heart for sure.;):)

Jess_cd32
11-16-2008, 05:42 AM
Shopping in stores?
Wigs?
Make-up?
Going out in public?
Posting pictures?

O come on now, I have been here a little over a month.
I have not done any of those things since joining.

OK 1 or 2,

Err OK maybe 3 or 4 ..................................

DAMN! :doh:

She's right! LOL

Yup, she hit the nail on the head w/ her thread:heehee:

StephanieT
11-16-2008, 07:47 AM
Another thread blaming this forum for moving us into the pink fog. It is true. The support and encouragement here is wonderful and has help me to take many next steps. :daydreaming:

deja true
11-16-2008, 08:09 AM

Hidden beneath that dumb blonde facade is the twisted mind of a philosopher, a seer, an oracle...

I for one, welcome our new (and hawt) guru!

All who look upon her tremble with fear!

All Hail The Blondeness!

:worship:...:meditate:...:<3:...:meditate:...:worship:

Darlene Dippy
11-16-2008, 08:53 AM
What did she say, what did she say? I can see the screen everythings pink.:c9:

Darlene

Teri Jean
11-16-2008, 08:58 AM
Deborah, I had to stop back and read some of the replies and must say you made my day twice and girl you rock. Blond? Are you sure you are not brunette? Thanks again and for being so right on. Love and Huggs Keli with smiles and tears.

Tasha McIntyre
11-16-2008, 09:02 AM
Deborah,
Very true. Many years of just getting around the house in a skirt until I came here 2 months ago, now it's make up, wigs and shoes......and pink fog as far as the eye can see.

The one thing I can add is that I also had many relatively sleepless nights thinking about the past and future shopping trips.:daydreaming:

Jocelyn Quivers
11-16-2008, 09:51 AM
Escape now while your male side still has control of your checking account. Escape now while your male side is still able to buy clothes and toys for himself. Escape now before your femme side soon takes over everything and every dime you make goes towards your 500th dress, wig, pair of shoes, make up etc.

StephanieT
11-16-2008, 10:01 AM
Escape now while your male side is still able to buy clothes and toys for himself.
My male side has no problem buying toys for himself and spending money on the fem side. Occasionally the PINK Fog clears and I enjoy my male self.

sandyb40c
11-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Oh wow, that is all so true. I wish I had found this place years ago. How long has it been around? I get braver with each passing day and keep trying to find new excuses to go on a shopping spree. I might need another job at this rate. But I uldn't change a thing. I love this place!

Laura_Stephens
11-23-2008, 12:48 AM

WELCOME SISTERS

Wish you would have posted that in the 50's when I started dressing ANd I wish that Al gore would have invented the Internet sooner! :)