PDA

View Full Version : Do whis you could be a woman

Danielle Hyatt
11-16-2008, 12:56 AM
Hello Eveyone

Ok I love being a man!!!!! But some times I thank I want to be a woman not that I would have SRS but maybe try hromens that will not be a big chena
but a little one.

What do you thank?

You Pal
Dan:D

raleighbelle
11-16-2008, 01:10 AM
Hi Dan,

This is a very common topic on this forum, and people have expressed their thoughts well on it. I think you will find that the majority of those who are on here are heterosexual men who enjoy dressing up but have no particular desire to be a woman except to role play a bit while dressed. But there are still a fair number of us who really do wish we were women, and all that entails. Some are actually transexual, taking hormones and some even getting surgery to transform their bodies into the opposite sex (remember there are women on this site as well who identify themselves more with the male gender). This forum is open to and welcomes all people who may not fit the typical gender stereotypes in our society.

For me individually, I have always strongly wished I was a female (even before kindergarten), but my physique, stature, voice, mannerisms, etc. would make it impossible for me to ever make changes that I would successfully be accepted as a female in our society.

For you, I would encourage you to be who you are, and explore who you feel you may want to be. Dressing in women,s clothing and applying makeup and trying to see life as a female for a bit hurts no one (unless you are hiding this from your wife or significant other, and that is an entirely different situation) and can sure be a lot of fun. Feel free to ask questions here, as we have all been through the same feelings and trials. Just please don't be too judgemental about those who may take different paths from your own.

Princess29
11-16-2008, 01:15 AM
No, I dont wish I was female but to each their own

Anna the Dub
11-16-2008, 07:46 AM
Do I wish I was born female? With all my heart.

Miss Tessa
11-16-2008, 08:09 AM
I hated seeming like I was a man.

That's why I AM on hormones.

Don't make a mistake. You don't want the titties if you're not ready to live the life.

Do you want a couple of boobs under your NASCAR T-shirt and man's jeans when you go into work as Dan?

Schatten Lupus
11-16-2008, 06:31 PM
Myself, I have never liked being a man. I would begin transitioning tomorrow if I could, but my SO is still not fully comfortable with the idea.
I'm also stuck in a moral dilemma if I should "force" her into accepting it or not.

Karren H
11-16-2008, 06:43 PM
Not me.... Then I wouldn't be able to crossdress!! :)

Clara
11-16-2008, 10:58 PM
Nope. I enjoy being a man as much as I enjoy dressing in femme. Actually, now when I'm in peace with my dressing I enjoy being a man more than ever.

MJ
11-16-2008, 11:01 PM
i'll give it a go Boob job srs tummy tuck ffs . hey if i don't like it i can switch back..

Susantgrl
11-16-2008, 11:10 PM
I hated seeming like I was a man.

That's why I AM on hormones.

Don't make a mistake. You don't want the titties if you're not ready to live the life.

Do you want a couple of boobs under your NASCAR T-shirt and man's jeans when you go into work as Dan?

What if you already have titties and not on hormones? I'm just starting out with crossdressing but have had man boobs for some time. Have to wear a t-shirt whenever I am at the beach. Does not help though after I get out of the water, you know wet t-shirt, nipples sticking out, embarrassing. Have not even thought about going full time as a woman.

suzypier
11-17-2008, 11:05 AM
Yes, someday I would like to wake-up and be a woman. :)

Jennifer Devine
11-17-2008, 01:52 PM
I want to be a woman more than anything in the whole wide world!!
As soon as i win the lottery, I'm getting a full sex change!

Jennifer xxxx

girl_in_pantyhose
11-17-2008, 01:57 PM
I really see "woman" as a state of mind. One day we all have to come to realize that no matter what any one saids it is us that have to be happy with who we are. If we are not happy with who we are then how the hell is the world suppose to feel about us. The change starts deep in our hearts! The world is just lucky it gets to experience us.

Sarah Martin
11-17-2008, 04:09 PM
If someone had a magic wand to change me to female and back whenever I wanted then I would change. Or if I could go back in time 35 years and change my path in life I probably would have changed sex then to become Sarah.

The reality of having a wife and children - with the responsibilities that entails - 'locks' me (morally) into staying a man and just cross-dressing when I can.

It's a dream/fantasy to become female - and will stay that way!

xxx
Sarah

Deborah Jane
11-17-2008, 04:18 PM
What???
And lose control of the television remote?? :eek:

I don,t think so :p

jessicacd43
11-17-2008, 04:18 PM
YES!!!
About 6-0 tall 175 lbs with red hair would be perfect!!!!
Please make it come true....
Hugs
Jessica

Danielle Hyatt
11-18-2008, 10:55 PM
I know I will never take hromons because it's not for me. Not that wrong it's just wrong for me.

Besides I don't want to miss out on any hot women!!!!!

Your Pal
Dan:D

Raya
11-18-2008, 11:00 PM
Something tells me that if I had been born female, I'd own more binders than bras. Part of me just hates being told I have to stay on one side of an invisible fence.

ErikaLadyoftheDesert
11-19-2008, 01:26 AM
I have often dreamed of moving away to a new city and starting life over as a woman. It would have to be a very liberal open city like SF or Seattle, due to my large frame, it would be hard to ever, "pass."

My SO is not on board at all, so for now I relish in her fequent business trips out of town when I can be Erika for longer periods of time. This weekend being one of them. Can you say make over ! and CD friendly clubs here I come! :heehee:

LeotardMan
11-19-2008, 02:23 AM
YES AND NO

I remember in my early cross dressing days I wanted to be just like my mom when we would exercise together. As I said in previous post we took karate together and the first time I saw her sparring even though she was on the losing end I wanted to be her. A lot of times after Karate I would go into my room dress up in one of her outfits and pretend I was my mom.

Now in my 30’s I just love pretending I’m like the women in my exercise tapes that I do. For example if I’m doing a tape I really love I HAVE to dress like the instructor.

So I agree with girl in panty hose and say I feel being a woman as a state of mind.

Geoff

Mary Jane
11-19-2008, 07:03 PM
I enjoy doing male things the majority of the time. I do embrace my dressing time but if I were to dress every day I am sure I would miss all the male things I enjoy doing,

Paola Lobos
11-19-2008, 07:31 PM
If we're talking wishes, I'd wish for a switch somewhere on my body (I often think of it on my lower back) that I could turn to make me either an attractive woman or ... me. It's odd that I don't really care if I'm a young and attractive male. I'll do as I am (older and normal). But in my fantasy I'd be a somewhat younger and much more attractive female. So every morning I would ask myself: What will it be today? Male or female? My guess is I'd go back and forth. Might change several times in a day.

Janice1948
11-19-2008, 07:48 PM
Thats a question I have thought about all my life. I'm definitely torn between my desires to be a woman when I'm dressed and the male things I enjoy. I have noticed however that now my life seems to revolve more and more around my love of femininity. I subcribe to woman's magazines, clothes catalogs and find myself watching QVC & HSN fashion and jewelry shows. When I look at a woman now I often think how I would look in her clothes, makeup and jewelry. Maybe I answered my own doubt's in this short paragraph. Hugs, Janice

michelle79
11-23-2008, 05:27 PM
If it was possible to wake up one day and be a woman, I'd go for it. Everytime I dress, I wish I could be a woman so I could dress like that anytime I want and it wouldn't be out of place. Sometimes I think that if my older sister hadn't been a stillborn, that I'd be her instead of being the male me.

susan fuller
11-25-2008, 04:56 PM
I would love to wake up and be totally female but it hasn;t happened yet. I love being dressesd up and would like to be able to do it 24/7.

Tess
11-25-2008, 10:02 PM
I certainly relate to this. I don't want to be a woman, certainly not enough to go the SRS route, but I've wondered "would hormones make me feel more like a woman?". That hasn't made me seek out hormones, but I briefly tinkered with the herbal route before I gave it up. It's kind of like there is a boundary between male and female with a no mans land in between and I'd like to go as far as I can without crossing the final female boundary.

suchacutie
11-25-2008, 10:32 PM
I started out exploring my "feminine side", but now I'm not sure how I could easily put Tina aside. I like being a guy sometimes, and Tina others. My real wish is to be able to be whichever gender I wish at whatever time I want. I know that's a tall order, but we all need a goal!

tina (and him, too!)