PDA

View Full Version : I'm Thrilled! Now I Got A Cool TS Roomie!

Miss Tessa
11-16-2008, 10:05 PM
I live alone most the time.
Earlier today thru another CD friend I met a homeless girl who is a CD that feels very transsexual that wants to transition as a TS and I have taken her in and under my wing.
We hit it off instantly. She is of sound mind and very mature and seems honest, eager to work, and portrays herself as hardworking
In the past I have takin TG girls in and pretty much let them freeload off me except for the ones that work or hustle themselves.
Now I have a new buddy to spend alot of time with!

I was talking to a friend earlier today and she asked me if I would help out a girl who's living in a tent in a city closeby with no job except day labor where she dresses as a boy because she lost her girl clothes when she got homeless.

She's 30, I'm 24, and I'm letting her borrow my clothes and wigs and makeup and buying her anything she needs until she gets a job.It's cool we're pretty much the same size in every article of clothing.

So anyway we got together real quick and now I have a cool roomie to spend alot of time with and go out to bars and clubs and on the town with.

I'm a landlady and she has a certification in maintaining appartments and welding.Our plan is for her to do some work for me on my apartment building and my other commercial buildings and for her to help with any house repairs on my houses or yard maintanance and for her to contribute around the home unlike some of the other TG girls I took in who never cleaned up or anything.

My heart instantly went out to her and I didn't want her to spend another night out in the cold in a tent. The idea of a CD girl out there like that really bothers me.

So now we're friends and I have somebody to share a warm bed with tonight and so does she and I adore my new TRANsient friend.

Life has seemed so down, depressing, and very boring and uneventful lately, but sometimes in life God throws a curveball of delight at you unexpectedly and you start to feel better instantly and things start to get much much better!

Mariah
11-16-2008, 11:56 PM
YAY!

Mariah

2B Natasha
11-16-2008, 11:58 PM
Good on you. There should be more people like you in this world. :thumbup: