PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend

Ingo
11-18-2008, 07:14 PM
I have always thought about transitioning to a female for a good portion of my life. I considered myself as an active crossdresser not having enough money or guts to battle my family and friends with transitioning, so I held off.

I'm 20 and I found my first serious relationship. I am still a virgin but we've talked about sex, but I am unsure. She doesn't know about my trans gender feelings yet, or about cross dressing.

I feel like I'd be depressed having sex with her because I always wanted to be female, and wanted to experience the things she was.

Anybody have any help to overcome this? I know she wants to have intercourse, but I don't know if it'd bring anything but depression to me.

Mariah
11-18-2008, 07:32 PM
"I'm 20 and I found my first serious relationship" "She doesn't know about my trans gender feelings yet, or about cross dressing." fix this and she might understand I find other women understand when there is a reason behind it. o and the best thing about being 20 if it does not work out your have years and years to find someone that it will with :D

Mariah