PDA

View Full Version : What have you done to enhance your feminine image

renee k
11-20-2008, 07:47 AM
Just out of curiousity I was wondering how many of us have had things done. Such as laser, or electrolysis hair removal. Plastic surgery, botox to enhance our feminine appearance. Over the years I've done a few things to help my appearance along. Please dont think I'm vain when I list what I've had done. But I feel I needed to present a passable image, as I get out in public quite a bit. Not to mention age and gravity were catching up to me.

I've had a very helpful plastic surgeon who has seen me dressed as well as my pictures. She's been terrific in recommending procedures that would enhance my facial features and that were covered by my health insurance. Plus passed on some makeup tips. My electrologist has been great as well besides beard removal, she's given my eyebrows a nice feminine shape.

So, here's what I've had done.

First, electrolysis to remove my beard and shape my eyebrows.

Secondly, Forehead lift, I had an osteoma removed from my forehead. Got rid of some wrinkles there as well.

Third, Blepharoplasty to the upper eyelids. To correct sagging eyelids which was beginning to effect my vision.

Fourth, Botox here and there to take care of some wrinkles.

Fifth, Chemical peels to refine and exfloliate one's skin. Along with Retinol A to clear my rosea.

I plan to have a neck lift and earlobe reduction next spring, these procedures are not covered by insurance and will be out of pocket. The botox and peels are not covered either, but are pretty reasonable. Your probably thinking how I can justify doing these things. I feel I can afford do these things now while I'm still making good money, and before the golden years come along. I have a nice modest home and a couple nice cars. Savings, and a 401K, which is in the toilet!

Huggs, Renee

Jess_cd32
11-20-2008, 08:07 AM
so far nothing much here, but am working out again to get the 6 pack abs back and am thinking of shaving mid section later on, having in mind a mini, midriff top and gold chain around my waist when I get there:)

Kelly DeWinter
11-20-2008, 08:08 AM
Don't forget the sealer coat... oops sorry, male side comming out.

Jocelyn Quivers
11-20-2008, 09:24 AM
Laser so far, I'm looking into Electrolysis, I'm currently seeing a dermatologist to help clear my skin so I can go with wearing less make up. Longterm I'm slowly saving my pennies to go towards a brow lift.

JenniferR771
11-20-2008, 09:36 AM
Good question Rene'. Not much here. Partial shaving of legs. Gradual. Shaped eyebrows a little. Watch my weight. Told my wife I have always hated being so skinny and short. And she replied, "No you don't! You enjoy looking tiny and feminine, admit it!"

Miss Tessa
11-20-2008, 09:40 AM
I have had silicone in my lips to make them look cute and pouty.
Just a little tiny bit of micro beads in the lips.....Not hardcore puffy lips like Amanda Lepore.

I'm on female hormones.
I'm on Spironolactone (androgyne/testosterone blockers)
I have had a nose-job..(...But that was only to fix a slightly crooked break in the nose)
I have laser treatment on my beard area which works well.
I take Calcium and Vitamins to make my nails strong to grow them.

And I grew my hair long

Valerie
11-21-2008, 03:37 PM
Thanks, Renee, for your inspiring report, and congratulations. You have my friendly envy and admiration for using your savings most wisely. It's what I would do if I had them any longer...

Valerie:love::love:

AmandaM
11-21-2008, 04:33 PM
I did some electrolysis on my hands and feet, removed two tattoos, lost 35 pounds. I need more electrolysis on them though, danged Conquistador blood.

BeckyAnderson
11-21-2008, 04:51 PM
So far, I haven't really done anything physically to enhance my appearance. I look at it this way.....everyone ages and with age comes all sorts of negative issues with appearance such as bags, dark circles, wrinkles on the face and the rest of your body, etc. I could spend a fortune on cosmetic surgery or over the counter lotions and potions (the ones that I have tried I found didn't work) so I decided that I could make better use the money to improve my overall quality of life.

When I am en femme I pay very special attention to my makeup, not to over or under do it and, of course, my hair. I dress appropriately for the occasion. And, I have practiced and practice my mannerisms from the way I stand and walk to the way I move my head, hands and fingers. All of the above combined has worked well for me to present the image of what I perceive as a female persona.

marie354
11-21-2008, 04:53 PM
Not much so far...
1. Dieted so I could go from 12-14's to 6-8's. (I'm 115 lbs now.)
2. Grown my nails and keep them shaped nicely.
3. Had both ears pierced twice, but the 2nd set closed up. I'll deal with just one set for now.
4. Have my brows waxed periodically.

And this week I've dyed my hair blonde and I like it. (Clairol born blonde.) (I'll get a pic soon.)

I plan on having my facial hair zapped, starting with the upper lip area this coming year.

It all takes time... So far I'm a year & 3 months living as a woman full time and loving it!
:)

Misfire
11-21-2008, 05:11 PM
A little tiny bit of electrolysis and make up, make up, make up.

Karren H
11-21-2008, 05:55 PM
I think look fem enough......

SherriePall
11-21-2008, 06:01 PM
Renee -- So far I have only slowly thinned my eyebrows and slightly shaped them (my wife finally said something the other week after I trimmed them too much with scissors). And I shave during the winter months.
I would like to start removing the hair off my upper lip and go from there.
How far I would like to go is another story.

Jennifer Cox
11-21-2008, 06:47 PM
Being very hairy, I need pretty much everything lasered. Unfortunately, my wife likes my hairy chest etc, but I've had my ears, nose, back, shoulders and part of my upper arm lasered, which has gone unnoticed by my wife. :)

Would like to remove the rest of my body hair, and need to do it soon due to going grey. Think my wife will probably go balistic if I do, but I'm going to try shaving first, at a time when the fallout won't disrupt my daughter's studies.

Don't think I could remove the beard, since too worried about work problems as well :sad:. Tempted to have one or two treatments though, and hope it's not too obvious. Then have the rest removed by electolysis - either slowly over time, or at a suitable point in the future.

Also, want to correct my sagging eyelids - think that this may become a necessity in future. Maybe a nose job too, since I've never liked my nose, but that's way down the list at present. :daydreaming:

Scotty
11-21-2008, 07:36 PM
HRT, hips, butt, and breasts, and my hair is growing out - and EXTREMELY soft - there *IS* a difference - get a lot of women that want to touch it...LOL

Shave my legs, eyebrows and then Electrolysis in December...