PDA

View Full Version : your fav item of clothing and why

sophieuk
06-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Hi, thought i would start some thing.
My fav item is the " short denim skirt" . Its some thing about them that drive me wild. I have loads of them, many designs. Short long. Short is better. With a pair of black knee lengh boots, the skirt looks sexy. If i see any one wearing one, two thoughts go through my mind, one " wow, love the skirt she has on." Second is" where can i buy one like that" . Only one other thing i can think of when i see a girl in one, but that is a dirty thought, ha ha. Whats your fav and why. Love sophieuk :) :)

AngelAshley
06-04-2005, 10:03 PM
I really love medium length pleated skirts. Nothing too short, but not too long either. I just love it how they bush past your legs occasionally, and not too tight.

This suit's me great, being a cheerleader!! (Although we don't have our uniforms yet >.<''') Anyone afraid of 'coming out' in public? I'm gonna be performing an entire cheerleading routine, dancing & stunting in front of loads of people, in a cute little cheerleader outfit!!
(29th & 30th of July in Nottingham ;) )

I also love PVC, I have a really nice PVC flare dress which I love. PVC skating skirts and dresses are just my faveorite thing...

Ashley Allison
06-04-2005, 10:07 PM
This suit's me great, being a cheerleader!! (Although we don't have our uniforms yet >.<''') Anyone afraid of 'coming out' in public? I'm gonna be performing an entire cheerleading routine, dancing & stunting in front of loads of people, in a cute little cheerleader outfit!!
(29th & 30th of July in Nottingham ;) )

Be sure show us some pics. :thumbsup:

Donna Delite
06-04-2005, 10:16 PM
Short tight dresses

erica20a
06-04-2005, 10:18 PM
slips bras and min skirts - black nightees

JenniferPaul
06-05-2005, 04:19 AM
I like tight pencil skirts either at the knee or longer.

Jennifer

sophieuk
06-05-2005, 05:14 AM
Hi,
Ashley Allison, you took the words right out of my mouth. WE WANT PHOTOS, ha ha. Cheerleaders are very cute. I have a uniform my self. Blue and yellow. I am working on a web site so i can show photos etc. So, now, what are you fav uniforms, do you own any. I have french maid, cheerleader, school girl. But, being single, can't have that much fun with them on my own.
Love sophieuk

Lindahexi
06-05-2005, 05:49 AM
Short pleated skirts that show off my legs, but also summer dresses that flutter against my thighs in a breeze, or when I twirl round.

Deelite
06-05-2005, 06:57 AM
Hey Sophie, i am with you, although i am a newbie, i have a fave skirt and it is my denim one! (i sooo love the look with boots)

It's the best thing about winter, all the GG's wearing their boots!

Luv Dee.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/deelite/DSC01367.jpghttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y85/deelite/DSC01351.jpg

norbie
06-05-2005, 07:08 AM
:) Straight long skirt, denim or leather, or velour full circle long skirt, which both I got together with 4" Heels. It feels so good.
Norbie :p
I love your boots very much, Dee look great and sexy! :D

Deidra Cowen
06-05-2005, 07:17 AM
I love my denim skirts. Most the time when I dress thats what I go with. However I do like jeans too!

Here I am before going out. I wore this nightclubbing. Normally I take pictures that hide my size...but what the heck will post an honest picture this time. :eek:

kristenB
06-05-2005, 07:53 AM
My favorite things to wear are short,tight, slinky dresses and high heels. I can spend hours trying on every sexy dress I own. There is nothing like slipping into a hot dress and heels.mmmmmmmmm!!!! ;)

sophieuk
06-05-2005, 08:05 AM
Hey dee,
Remember when i said seeing some one in a short denim skirt and boots, well, you have that look and look bloody hot, wow. were did you get that skirt. My books are similar to yours. Right, i must get this web page thing done to show mine off. Dee, you have maid me very jealous. love sophieuk :cry:

sophieuk
06-05-2005, 08:07 AM
hi deidra, You look great. You really do pass well. I wish i could. God, i hate you others who look so bloody femaine. Boo hoo. I want to cry. Right, i will wave my wand and try and get a better body. :)
Come on girls, let see more photos.

Deelite
06-05-2005, 08:40 AM
Hey Sophie, thanks girl, i got the skirt from H&M, i think it was about £14.

Deirdra, WOW, you have a great figure, (especially your waist!) how have you cinched it? You look great girl.

Luv Dee.

Deidra Cowen
06-05-2005, 08:55 AM
Sophie thanks for the sweet comment. I don't pass...but I sure as heck try my best to look presentable! Well hang on a minute...I do pass if its dark, and a bit of my body is obsured, you don't get too close a veiw of my face and I concentrate on my fem mannerisms. (i.e. driving a car at night! :rolleyes: ) But I'm fine with that right now.

Deelite I like your skirt and those boots! ...the figure comes from a corset I bought from Glamour Boutique. It takes off three inches sometime four from my waist. And it seems like it makes my hips and boobs look bigger. I am lucky in that I have always had a big butt proportional to the rest of me. As a guy it was always a bit embarrashing and I worked at the gym to get rid of it. (yes its that noticeable) But now as a CD its one of my assets. ;)

Deelite
06-05-2005, 09:12 AM
Deidra, i had the same problem, with my butt that is! i was overweight when i was a kid and was always concious of my big butt and body, and finally did something about it and went to the gym.

Same thing about my legs, i NEVER wear shorts in the summer because i have always hated my legs being too thin as a guy, and tried weight training to build them up, but now i am happy with them as they are as i can get my legs into boots!

Thanks for the info on the corset, hmmm one to add to the future shopping list methinks!

Dee.

katie lee
06-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Hi there Deelite I 've a pair of boots just like yours love the skirt .You all look good girls.

karen marie
06-05-2005, 01:08 PM
a red pleated skirt just above the knee.why, it's the first thing
my mom brought for me.
hugs,karen.

Sherlyn
06-05-2005, 02:20 PM
Well for me just this weekend .. its no hose ...like mmmmm bare legs denim skirt ...and a top I borrowed from Kew ..for my feet a pair of sandals ..1 inch heels ,,very comfy and casual me thinks ...heres a pic ..I had to go put it thru paint shop it was fuzzy at first ..looks still odd lol but hey !!

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-05-2005, 02:46 PM
Looking through my stuffffff...... this is hard.

Have to say my vinyl mandarin dress.

sophieuk
06-05-2005, 03:25 PM
ok, my first photo here. Not great, but ok love sophieuk

KewTnCurvy GG
06-05-2005, 04:02 PM
So that's where my top went?!?!? :eek: Hmmmmmmm.

Deidra Cowen
06-05-2005, 04:18 PM

:D Funny!

Sherlyn
06-05-2005, 04:28 PM

Nuh uh ...lol ... I ddddddont have it
:hiding:

Lucy Jayne GG
06-05-2005, 05:14 PM
You cant really see it well in this pic,just the shoulder,But My favorite piece of clothing is my leopard print trench coat,I got at Bebe's when I was about 14,lol.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/Lucy-Puke/leopardtiara017.jpg

Lucy J

SissyPanties
06-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Certainly my favorite are sissy panties! I also am very partial to petticoats. I do have quite a collection of bras also.

Amelie
06-05-2005, 05:31 PM
You cant really see it well in this pic,just the shoulder,But My favorite piece of clothing is my leopard print trench coat,I got at Bebe's when I was about 14,lol.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y71/Lucy-Puke/leopardtiara017.jpg

Lucy J

I would have thought the Tiara would be your favorite.

Amelie

MistyCD
06-05-2005, 07:43 PM
Pantyhose and silk slips

Khriss
06-05-2005, 08:26 PM
hmm (all things "tight and shiny"-esp black),,, so I'm with Lucy J - femme' Trench Coats are great , My fave is-

Laurie Ann
06-05-2005, 08:42 PM
I have a small collection of female clothing and it is hard to pick a favorite. I love the feel of lingerie bras, thongs, thigh hi's (especially when shaved) heels, baby dolls and chemises. I guess womens clothes are my favorites thats my story and I'm sticking to it.

GypsyKaren
06-05-2005, 08:52 PM
You know,I've got 3 short denims that I just love.They're comfortable,practical,and just plain sexy.
GypsyKaren

PinkDressLover
06-06-2005, 12:40 AM
My favorite thing to wear is..that's right, Pink Dresses, However I don't have any really cute ones, I tried one on once just for a little bit and it was amazing, mid thigh length, one of the very lacey, ruffly ones. It had petticoats and everything, I was in Heaven! I loved every second of the 10 minute stretch I got to wear it, with some short lace ruffle topped socks and some short heels, bow in my hair just enjoying the freedom a friend had given me. That was a few years ago though. Right now I wear this sexy little peasant top yellow dress. It's not as good as the pink one, but I love it very much,

Jeri Kay
06-06-2005, 01:06 AM
A pair of cotton pink pj bottoms my SO gave me. They have little lavender hearts on them, with lace at the bottom. They are the first fem thing she has given me.It represents acceptance to me.
Today we shopped for panties together.Dahling! Ifeel marrrvelous!

tracyrose
06-06-2005, 02:42 AM
i love tight black skirt knee length , blouse, 3inch heels ,with black lace bra ,nickers and black stockings and suspenders

Alayna
06-06-2005, 05:04 AM
A pink satin chemise with red hearts and frilly trim. I got it 3 years ago for $10 at K-mart and I REFUSE to get rid of it.

.....What, did you think I'd say corsets? That'd be too obvious:lol:

Katie Ashe
06-06-2005, 07:46 AM
Pantyhose and shoes

Katie

norbie
06-06-2005, 07:58 AM
Deidra, you look so great and you can pass anytime like this. Thank for your honest Photo - you look just beautyful thinks
Norbie

Lucy Jayne GG
06-06-2005, 02:17 PM
Amelie,I do equally enjoy the tiara...But its hard coordinating it with most outfits...

Lucy J

Wendy me
06-06-2005, 04:49 PM
a short skirt for shure....tight or lose and floeing ....short skirts are sooooooooooo nice....

Gina Lima
06-06-2005, 08:15 PM
I like to wear a pretty lace top, black mini, black hose and my sling backs!