PDA

View Full Version : Tried dresses on with my wife in store

Rachel Morley
06-04-2005, 10:58 PM
Gosh! Today was the best day! Believe it or not I tried on summer dresses with my wife in a store!

First off, let me say that my wife is very accepting of my cding. We often dress up at home "just us girls" but we haven't progressed to both of us going out together with me fully en femme yet. That's not to say that I don't go out wearing women's clothes in public with her, it's just that I limit myself to women's jeans, sweater sets, sandals and earrings and stuff and I don't wear a wig or try to pass....it's more of a feminized guy type thing.

Anyway, today we decided to go out to a "quality used clothes store" because she wanted to get some bargain summer dresses for us both. In the past when we have done this sort of thing I don't normally try things on in the store. But today we found several really cute dresses that we both liked and wanted to try on. We wear almost the same size and instead of my wife trying "my" dresses on for me she suggested that we both go into the fitting room together. I was thinking wow!....really?...this is going to be so much fun, and it was as you can imagine!

Now we are back home just the two of us, we've just had dinner and we thought we would share our story with everyone and show a picture of us in our new dresses. Anyone else ever try on girly clothes with your SO in the store?

Angel

Holly
06-04-2005, 11:14 PM
You two are really cute together... and I can only imagine the fun you had trying on clothes together! Way to go, ladies!

CharleneCD
06-05-2005, 01:19 AM
We havnt yet. But we have to return an outfit that didnt fit, so this time I will go enfemme and try on my purchases. I cant wait. Bunny thinks it will be fun. Then again she is still looking foreward to the first time I have to use the ladies room in public. I have avoided it so far.

Wenda
06-05-2005, 01:38 AM
Hey girl! That is as good as it gets! My GF and I have done some shopping together (dangerous for my credit card) but we have never gone into a change room together... very cool for you!! Yummy. Enjoy! wenda.

Tristen Cox
06-05-2005, 03:24 AM
Angel I think that's the first time anyone has posted a picture of themselves together with their SO 'en femme' (could be wrong though) and I must say it would be great if many others would. Shows me the power of two people that don't draw limits. Well done :thumbsup: We hear about some who have acceptance from their partners but to actually see it, well that is a beautiful thing.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Clare
06-05-2005, 05:38 AM
Tristen, you took the words right out of my mouth.

The picture is worth a thousand words and it says so much about their relationship.

Bravo Angel and SO!

Christine

Lindahexi
06-05-2005, 05:44 AM
That is just so cool to see you two together with no inhibitions, fabulous stuff.

Love,

Linda.x

sara_also
06-05-2005, 07:18 AM
I have always had my wife try on my clothes when we are out, as she can tell what will fit me what wont. I thought I might through in a pic of us together just to help the cause of the wonderful wifes out there. As you can tell its not the best picture.
Sara

kelly
06-05-2005, 07:31 AM
Hi Sarah,

It is a beautiful picture you look so good together.
Love from Kelly xxxx :)

paulaN
06-05-2005, 07:39 AM
that is so cool. give your SO a kiss and tell how much you love her. you both look great. And no I have not gotten my SO to go out with me dressed yet. except on halloween.

Deidra Cowen
06-05-2005, 07:50 AM
Angel and Sara....very pretty pictures with your wives. What strikes me is that both of the couples pictured seem to just fit together. You are lucky girls to have such cool wives!

rubydiamond
06-05-2005, 08:52 AM
it is wonderful to see all of you with your wife/so in the pics....it gives me hope that someday i will find the same kind of loving and caring woman for a partner.

Ruby :thumbsup:

Deelite
06-05-2005, 08:58 AM
That is so cool, i would hazard a guess that most girls here would love to have a picture like that!

One day, maybe i could get a pic like that with my GF, here's hoping!

Luv Dee.

jo_ann
06-05-2005, 09:40 AM
so jealous

womanatheart
06-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Angel and Sara,
How fortunate you both are to be accepted as a CD'er. You are free to be both the man and woman you are to your SO. Wow! The loss of love and bonding and sharing in a non accepting/knowing CD/SO relationship. Those special moments together as girls. I would love to talk to my wife about makeup, clothes, being a woman and sharing those many thoughts. Gosh, think of having your SO going out with you in femme and helping me be more passable. To have my wife next to me in femme in town or out to dinner would be heaven. Take care. ;)
Love,
Stephanie.

Ava Mouse
06-05-2005, 10:48 AM
Angel & Sara,

Wow, thanks for sharing! Great CD & GG pics! It's nice to see wives having fun with our CDing, too! Marriage is all about sharing fun together... OK, and maybe some clothes, too! :D

Di
06-05-2005, 11:06 AM
Angel and Sara great pics...and loved both your posts
Greta and I will have to take some pics of us together too

Jeri Kay
06-05-2005, 11:21 AM
;) Great!Wonderful post!Wonderful pics!You are my heros.I have to get to that point.You are real cuties.

Marla GG
06-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Hello everyone and thank you for your kind words :)

I'm Marla, Angel's wife. I am often looking over his shoulder when he [please see note below] reads and posts here, and I think this forum is terrific. I feel like I know many of you already from reading your posts here and on other forums over the years. After seeing your warm responses to Angel's last post and photo, I decided it was time for me to join so you all could get to know me a little bit too.

We did have so much fun yesterday! I want to clarify something though....Angel was not en femme when we went shopping. He did look very girly as usual with shaved legs, saltwater sandals with subtle toenail polish, women's khaki shorts, a slightly feminine t-shirt, a little bit of mascara, and pearl earrings. The dressing rooms were unisex, and we chose a large one so that we had room to model the clothes for each other. Angel said that he still felt a little bit "exposed" (in a nice way) even behind closed doors, especially since the walls of the room did not reach the ceiling or the floor and he had to spend a lot of time standing there in a lacy bra and panties in between outfits. We haven't yet gone out in public trying to pass as two girls.

Last night after our "photo shoot" (giggle) we sat on the sofa in our dresses and watched a DVD while drinking a little wine and eating a little chocolate. Then we put on our matching floaty nightgowns and went to bed :)

You all have made me feel very welcome here and we appreciate it very much.

Marla GG
xxxooo

Note on pronouns: I understand the convention of referring to CDs as "she," and I am totally cool with that. I don't usually use the female pronoun when I talk about Angel, though. In real life I never call him by his birth name--I always call him Angel--and as this is a genderless nickname, I don't make any distinction between Angel in drab, Angel slightly feminized, and Angel fully en femme. For me personally, he doesn't become another person when dressed (I know there are many different ways that people relate to their femme selves, and it's very personal, but this is how we see it in our relationship). So it just feels more natural for me to use "he." I hope that's okay.

Sharon
06-05-2005, 12:07 PM
Welcome to the forum, Marla!

It's so wonderful that you and Angel have such a warm relationship and you both look terrific, as do Sara and her SO.
Don't worry about the pronouns -- we all understand how confusing it can be sometimes. :)

Deelite
06-05-2005, 12:30 PM
Hi Marla,

Thankyou for posting on this forum, i wish more GG's, partners would post here, it would certainly help people like my GF, who is still very raw at the moment of me telling her about my CDing.

I have told her that i have a 'website' that i look at that helps me with my CDing, i will slowly steer her in the direction of this site, when the time is right.

Eventually, i would love to have a relationship like you and Angel have, i would be OK not to go out as deelite, but to go shopping together to buy girly clothes is a dream!

Luv Dee.

StephanieCD
06-05-2005, 12:42 PM
Hello everyone and thank you for your kind words :)

I'm Marla, Angel's wife. I am often looking over his shoulder when he [please see note below] reads and posts here, and I think this forum is terrific. I feel like I know many of you already from reading your posts here and on other forums over the years. After seeing your warm responses to Angel's last post and photo, I decided it was time for me to join so you all could get to know me a little bit too.

We did have so much fun yesterday! I want to clarify something though....Angel was not en femme when we went shopping. He did look very girly as usual with shaved legs, saltwater sandals with subtle toenail polish, women's khaki shorts, a slightly feminine t-shirt, a little bit of mascara, and pearl earrings. The dressing rooms were unisex, and we chose a large one so that we had room to model the clothes for each other. Angel said that he still felt a little bit "exposed" (in a nice way) even behind closed doors, especially since the walls of the room did not reach the ceiling or the floor and he had to spend a lot of time standing there in a lacy bra and panties in between outfits. We haven't yet gone out in public trying to pass as two girls.

Last night after our "photo shoot" (giggle) we sat on the sofa in our dresses and watched a DVD while drinking a little wine and eating a little chocolate. Then we put on our matching floaty nightgowns and went to bed :)

You all have made me feel very welcome here and we appreciate it very much.

Marla GG
xxxooo

Note on pronouns: I understand the convention of referring to CDs as "she," and I am totally cool with that. I don't usually use the female pronoun when I talk about Angel, though. In real life I never call him by his birth name--I always call him Angel--and as this is a genderless nickname, I don't make any distinction between Angel in drab, Angel slightly feminized, and Angel fully en femme. For me personally, he doesn't become another person when dressed (I know there are many different ways that people relate to their femme selves, and it's very personal, but this is how we see it in our relationship). So it just feels more natural for me to use "he." I hope that's okay.

Every last bit of your post makes me hope you'll be around more. You must be a wonderful woman - and intelligent, to boot. You give us hope. Your note on the pronoun thing was excellent, btw!

Welcome, ten times over.

karen marie
06-05-2005, 12:47 PM
great relationship.my wife is also very supportive of me. many
times we will wear matching shorts out shopping.she likes me
to carry her purse,which i love doing.she''ll hold up outfits to
me which is a real turn on.we're very lucky to have such loving
accepting partners. hugs,karen.

womanatheart
06-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Marla,
Thanks for responding and writing and sharing.
Can I ask a few questions? (I certainly don't want this to sound like some reporter grilling you but picture it as two girlfriends talking over a coffee) (any you certainly don't have to answer if they are non of my business or you are uncomforable)

Was it hard accepting Angel as a CDer?
Are there times it is hard to accept?
Are there times when you wish Angel were not a CDer?
What are the parts you enjoy?
Is there a benefit to you? (my point is I think it is a more fem trait to listen and care and be gentle and I always thought I could make a relationship super when reinforced with accepting my cd/fem side).
Why do you think most SO's of CD'ers don't accept CDing?
Is there something we can do to make our SO's be not fearful of this part of our lives?
Is it a question of balance between fem and masculine?
Thank you.
Love :)
Stephanie

Marla GG
06-05-2005, 03:55 PM
Hi Stephanie :)

I don't mind having a girly chat with you about the questions you asked. It would be fun. But I don't want to hijack Angel's thread, so how would it be if I started a new thread and answered your questions there? Then you might also get more responses from other GGs who may not otherwise see your post.

I'll call the new post "Some thoughts on acceptance."

Marla
XXXOOO

mchelle
06-05-2005, 04:20 PM
you're lucky to have someone so understanding!

JoAnnDallas
06-05-2005, 08:47 PM
It justed dawned on me that if Marla and Angle was in a large department store that they may have been on vedio. Many department stores have vedio camera that monitor the dressing rooms because of thief.
:)

Renae
06-06-2005, 01:58 PM
[B][I]hi, how beautiful a person is your wife that she shares & supports you here..mine does the same thing...i tld her on our 3rd. date that i have a panchent for undies & hose..she laughed and said, "i hope there are no boring withies in your dresser"...i have no 'whities, just pastels & flower prints , all in brushed cotton...old fashioned, wide style garter belts & hose on freshly shaven legs are turn-on's of rher when i do the wearing...renae..

Stephenie
06-06-2005, 02:22 PM
Angel and Marla,
I envy you both. Hope you have more fun in the future

Lindahexi
06-06-2005, 02:45 PM
Sara,
you both look so happy in the picture, must be wonderful to have an SO that shares and enjoys your dressing.

Love,

Linda.