PDA

View Full Version : Make it compulsory!

mariej
06-05-2005, 03:13 AM
Let's make dressing as the opposite sex compulsory !
I have been going out dressed for a long time and it never ceases to amaze me how patronizing,condescending,and downright rude some men can be.
Put 'em in frocks and let 'em see how the other half live!!!
This could also apply to black/white, rich/poor,gay/straight or any other scenario.
We should all walk a mile in someone elses shoes sometime in our lives.We may get aching feet but I'm damn sure the world would be a better place for it.
L&P
Marie.

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-05-2005, 03:28 AM
I don't think this particular idea would work unless they grew to like it... and if they didn't, more contempt would be had.

Women can be rude, too.

Imogen_Mann
06-05-2005, 03:52 AM
I don't think this particular idea would work unless they grew to like it... and if they didn't, more contempt would be had.

Women can be rude, too.

I have to agree... after all... You can lead a horse to water.....

XX

Jayme.

sarah
06-05-2005, 04:42 AM
i think it should be mandatory at least for all males to wear female underwear so hey know what they are missing ...maybe not they might find out why we are the way we are and that would spoil the fun :no: ..,

AngelAshley
06-05-2005, 07:19 PM
Heh. The two breakfast DJs (PG & Bev) on our local radio station were having a bit of an argument weather it's harder to be a female than a male. This esculated into a £5000 contest for a guy to live as a girl for 3 weeks to see if he could hack it. I e-mailed in and said, "Can't you just give me the 5k? I've been living as a girl for years!'

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-06-2005, 08:02 PM
I think it would be great if it were just not so socialy prohibited...

You know, if it were a common thing nobody would think twice...

Like, in Japan, people are always going to anime cons and dressing up as animated characters.

Nobody even gives these weirdos a second thought. :D

Sara60
06-06-2005, 09:43 PM
I agree that it would be a good idea for males to wears woman's clothes etc

You never know they might enjoy it.

JoAnnDallas
06-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Most of you may not remember the period durn the late 60's and early 70's when some fashion designers designed unisex clothing. Some had helms.

:)

norbie
06-06-2005, 09:54 PM
:mad: Yes even go further in making fem. compulsory.
Just think of all the rapist, agressive and cruel guys who hurt girls. Its no point a long jail sentence, because it is in their inside:
the solution is give them fem. hormone to make them calm and soft. It would make out of a rapist a pussycat :D
just my thoughts,
Norbie :p

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Just think of all the rapist, agressive and cruel guys who hurt girls. Its no point a long jail sentence, because it is in their inside:
the solution is give them fem. hormone to make them calm and soft. It would make out of a rapist a pussycat :D
just my thoughts,
Going back to my first statement, male or female, none of that matters when you have a negative outlook.
Changing your body or your clothes won't change how you feel unless you want it to.
Hormones for criminals would be a giant waste of funding.

Melissa A.
06-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Forced Fem? That's a fantasy for some of us!! Of course, in that case, it's not REALLY forced...

I agree though, a little girlishness would probably be just the thing for lots of guys.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

sheiligh
06-07-2005, 06:57 AM
hi marie j iknow people can be rude and downright vulger some times, i'ts to bad it has to be that way but it seems to be the norm but any way the last time i read the constitution of the united states we are a free country and have rights, i don't know how other countries government works but i'm sure there must be some similrities (spelling?) doesnt look good for a teacher does it?? any way i think you got my point. you have a right to be who you are.its not only us people judge you see a lot of different life styles out there that you wonder why? if thats thier life style , so be it!!! bottom line: BE WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!! luv sheiligh :)

Priscilla1018
06-07-2005, 08:35 AM
just my thoughts,

Unfortunately this would not work.With a rapist it's all about control it's not about sex and this is in their minds.I doubt if hormones would help.I think the only cure is to shoot them.

norbie
06-09-2005, 02:30 AM
Hi,
It start's to get interesting, there are 2 answers which state that Fem.Hormones wont work. Can you please explain this a little more to Forum, please?
I read quite a lot of articles which stated that an oversupply of male testerone makes them very agressive.
So anybody out there could shed a bit more light into this?
:p I still would like to make pussy cats out of criminals.... :D
Norbie :shh:

Mandy Salamander
06-09-2005, 04:02 AM
Hi Norbie; a simplistic reply to your query- female hormones alone would not work without the supply of testosterone being clipped, literally or blocked chemically, because our bodies naturally produce both male and female hormones, though in widely differing proportions dependant upon the individual and birth sex, therefore the introduction of female hormones into a genetic male body would be read by receptors inside said body simply as an IMBALANCE thus stimulating the production of even more testosterone. Granted there is more to it, and this was an overly simplified explanation but I hope this helps.

norbie
06-10-2005, 05:01 PM
So we just cut their balls off??
Norbie :mad:

heathr1
06-10-2005, 05:08 PM
I remember watching the news on television about a rapist and my grandmother, who was watching also said rapists need a whipping.

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-10-2005, 05:39 PM
So we just cut their balls off??
Norbie :mad:
Works for me.

mariej
06-10-2005, 09:38 PM
Steady girls!!!!!
L&P
Mariej
xx

Shinya
06-14-2005, 05:59 PM
;) They should have to wear these for one week :rolleyes: Yes locked on for the duration :thumbsup:

Damn , I just looked back in here and it looks like it got kind of dark and evil. But, I will leave this post of humour here.

michellej
06-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Shinya,
OK, OK, I'll wear the boots for a week, even let you lock them on...... send them to me at.....

Kimberly
06-17-2005, 04:54 PM
Metaphorically speaking, you make a great point MarieJ!

I completely agree... if all guys were shown how we feel and who we are properly, from a first person perspective, the world would be an amazing place.

tgirltina
06-18-2005, 05:55 AM
If we could get rid of machoisom and have careing thinking people,we would have a better world. All men are crossdressers ina way .most females wear male clothes even suits forr the office, so if females wear all the clothes males can wear ,then when a male wears them ,he must be crossdressing.
And 18 year old macho male football fans in scotland go to matches in kilts, but do thje same in England in a skirt and you are a crossdresser,how crazy is that. Even more if female are all crossdresing why do they hate there husbands going it ? after all females are always calling for equal rights.

Rachel Ann
06-18-2005, 06:39 AM
Sorry, I don't favor much of anything being compulsory. I don't favor much of anything being prohibited either. Well, except for murder, rape, incest, armed robbery and a few other things like that.

Graffito seen in the 80s: "Everything not prohibited is compulsory."

Kimberly
06-18-2005, 06:42 AM
If we could get rid of machoisom and have careing thinking people,we would have a better world. All men are crossdressers ina way .most females wear male clothes even suits forr the office, so if females wear all the clothes males can wear ,then when a male wears them ,he must be crossdressing.
And 18 year old macho male football fans in scotland go to matches in kilts, but do thje same in England in a skirt and you are a crossdresser,how crazy is that. Even more if female are all crossdresing why do they hate there husbands going it ? after all females are always calling for equal rights.
Yeh... but it all comes back to male and female attitudes to clothes.

Since (fantastic) equal rights, females have been less oppressed into having to wear skirts and appealing outfits from day to day. About 40 years ago, women wearing trousers would have been MAD! but now it's cool...

So why don't men latch onto this idea of "crossdressing"? Because they don't see skirts as something macho men want to wear: they are feminine (an undesirable factor in men) and connote the older style of being opressed to look good for men...

Honestly, how many MtF CDs are here because they want to just be able to wear what they want?

That's right, we're here because we want to be more feminine. So the arguement is not so much an expression of freedom, but is about the expression of gender! :)

Jodeeuk
06-18-2005, 06:17 PM
personly I feel that even in the Chat rooms, Forums and real life TG clubs, CD, and TS, need to better than the next CD, TV, TS,
Ibought this Ive got that, im on hormones, Im been on them longer, Maybe for most Crossdressing and the TG life style is a MID life Crises, some buy sports Cars, Some buy Designer undies and dresses, and hey Some even Buy Both :)