PDA

View Full Version : Some more underdressing

StaceyJane
11-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Ok, I've been thinking about underdressing at work again. Two weeks ago I wore pantyhose to work, today I'm thinking about a bra (without the inserts).
I work n a hospital and wear casual clothes and a lab coat all night.
I've worn a bra under my shirt a few times this week while I was going out shopping. I even had the inserts in one morning while I had my jacket on.
Now a bra at work would be quite a step and very exciting but I don't know if I have the nerve.

We'll see.

trannie T
11-22-2008, 05:17 PM
Go ahead, there is nothing to keep you from wearing a bra to work. Just wear one that fits and has straps that will stay up. If the straps do slip off your shoulder leave them until can adjust them without being noticed. Which one are you going to wear?

Samantha43
11-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Sounds like fun to me! Just make sure that no one can see your bra straps through your shirt from the back.

Tomara
11-22-2008, 07:13 PM
Unless you wear something that is transparent over your bra I will bet no one will notice (unless they have xray vision) and you will probably enjoy it very much.
With a looser fitting shirt and a lab coat you could probably get away with small forms and no one would even notice .
I have worn a bra and forms to work under my work uniform on many occasions and I do not believe anyone ever noticed !
So enjoy yourself and don`t be too worried !
:) Tomara

Jenny Doolittle
11-22-2008, 07:20 PM
Hey Stacy,

Sounds like you are ready to have others know and U are just dareing yourself to show them. I know I am there also and I love the idea of (especially girls or women) knowing the jeans I have on are girly jeans. or they see a bra strap and smile. But, as long as your job will not be in jepordy, and U are ready to have the converstion about your choise o dress. Go for it!!

HAve fun and enjoy who U are!

Jenny Do.

geri-tg.
11-22-2008, 07:28 PM
I love to underdress and I do it everyday. So go for it you will love it. I love my thigh highs and pantys along with my flat bra under my drab attire.Plus I ware make up seven days a week.My wife always checks me out before I leave the house. I so love crossdressing.

Hugs Geri

AllyM
11-22-2008, 08:28 PM
I underdress almost everyday. Hose, opague knee hi's, and panties are not an issue, but a bra takes a little more caution. The bra straps on your back are the issue! I never thought about this until my wife brought it to my attention. She too checks me out in the morning to make sure the public will not notice. Keep that in mind!

sallyjones
11-22-2008, 08:33 PM
i have worn panties to work before but not a bra. still to scared for that.

Laura_Stephens
11-23-2008, 12:41 AM
Unless you wear something that is transparent over your bra I will bet no one will notice (unless they have xray vision) and you will probably enjoy it very much.
With a looser fitting shirt and a lab coat you could probably get away with small forms and no one would even notice .
I have worn a bra and forms to work under my work uniform on many occasions and I do not believe anyone ever noticed !
So enjoy yourself and don`t be too worried !
:) Tomara

You do know that you can buy X-Ray vision glasses out of the back of a comic book, don't you? :)

Raven Wynter Rayne
11-23-2008, 01:38 AM
For years now I have worn panties 24/7 and in cooler weather I do wear a bra at work, I think some of My coworkers have even noticed, but have never said a thing to Me!! Oh how I love winter!!

Kris Vasquez
11-23-2008, 01:47 AM
Not you, me. I'd love to do what you're considering.

Mollyanne
11-23-2008, 06:05 AM
I have "underdressed" (bra w/forms, pantyhose and panties) for a while and find it to be a "normal" event now. I actually love the feeling of how my bra hugs my chest and the obvious bust that I have, I also find that when wearing my slacks w/pantyhose they not only fit better but the slight friction that is caused when I walk or sit keep me more alert all day. Its just to bad I can't wear my slingback heels also along w/the rest of my daily outfits. I guess for now I will just have to settle for what I can get!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Melora
11-23-2008, 07:56 AM
WOW! Fem underneith Medical clothes!!
I Like it!!
I am thinking about going back to school , Actually Med assisstant, X-Ray Tech, or something..
I might do this in the very Near future..
BUT only If this does not turn me from what is important....

Laura Jane
11-23-2008, 07:59 AM
Unless you wear something that is transparent over your bra I will bet no one will notice (unless they have xray vision) and you will probably enjoy it very much. :) Tomara

I have worn a bra a few times, usually when I have a jumper on as well to work.

One morning about a year ago, I was thinking of wearing one and decided against it and went into work, later that day the boss was in back slapping mood and while thanking me for something or other gave my back a pat and rub! Now that would have been a conversation I didn't want to have! A near miss indeed!

Angie G
11-23-2008, 08:13 AM
If it's something you want to do and can do it so no one knows then do it Stacey I think you'll enjoy it.:hugs:
Angie

Sometimes Steffi
11-23-2008, 08:44 AM
Before you do it, think through the consequences if you are caught.

I used to try to see what kind of bra women I saw were wearing. And even though you'd expect women to be wearing a bra, there were numerous tell tale signs that they were wearing one.

From the back, you'll see the band, or if you don't see it, you'll see where the material is doubled up. You'll usually see where the straps are doubled up, and you'll always see the little clippy things where the bra straps adjust.

It is also more visible depending on the circumstances. For example, when you bend forward or reach up, you pull the shirt tight and expose the outline of the bra band and straps.

Look at women in your office and see what they do that either exposes or hides a bra. Pretend you're trying to see if they are going braless.

Remember, there is a constellation of indicators that you are wearing a bra, and like the star constellations, the eye and brain combine all the minor ripples in your shirt to form a complete picture.

As an alternative suggestion, Nancy Ganz sells some nice shaping camisoles without seams. Viewed under a shirt, they may be more disguised as an "A" shirt, you know the "muscle men T shirts with straps rather than sleaves.

Like this

http://www.isaacsultan.com/product_detail.asp?product_id=274&name=29

Jennifer in CO
11-23-2008, 09:19 AM
wear a racer-back (T back) bra if your uncomfortable about the straps showing. Racer-backs drop the straps into the backbone area and all but disappear and are front closers so theres no hooks in the back to feel/bulge out. Like this...:

http://www.herroom.com/Maidenform-7919-One-Fabulous-Fit-T-Back-Wire-Bra.shtml

Jenn

Annie D
11-23-2008, 10:48 AM
I underdress almost everyday and wear both top and bottom. My drab clothing that I wear generally consists of shorts or sweatpants and a golf shirt. I do have to wear either a male or female cut tank top over my bra to give me some coverage. The best I have found for disguising my bra is a White Stag sleeveless synthetic top that I purchased from Walmart. It fits snugly over my bra and covers the plastic rings on the straps that allows you to change the length of the strap and makes them almost undetectable. Solid colored golf shirts are not as good as multi-colored or wild design shirts.

You just have to watch out for hugs and/or slaps on the back. Go for it!

Teri Jean
11-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Stacey,
I have worn a sports bra under my shirts to work for a few months and include my hidden buddies from the breastform store. With the temps falling a sweat shirt or vest makes it nearly imposible to see and if you wear a lab coat/smock over your bra no one will notice. That is unless you need CPR, then they may find out but then who cares at that point. Go for it. Huggs Keli

StaceyJane
11-23-2008, 01:11 PM
Sorry, I wasn't able to do it last night but I think it would work. I'm off for the next couple of days so I'm going to wear my bra around town a bit. I have to work Thanksgiving night. there will be hardly anybody around that night. maybe then.