PDA

View Full Version : I did something for the first time yesterday!!!

Felix
11-23-2008, 01:04 PM
Well I've never been one for suits but I wanna look smart for the dinner dance I'm going too at Christmas. Anyways my mate Alexios went with me yesterday to see what sort of thing looked good on me! Lol I've lost quite a bit of weight recently but I'm still so broad I had to have a 42inch chest in most of the jackets he was like, 'OOOOOH you are such a bear!' :heehee: It was so nice having him there to dress me :heehee: He knew exactly what would look good on me, it was ace :D I didn't get it yet though cos I reckon that after my op I will loose a little more weight from what I been told so I'll wait till nearer the time of the meal. I really liked how I looked in them too, it felt so right :D So when I get my first suit I will post a pic of me in it xx Felix :hugs:

Sheila
11-23-2008, 02:30 PM
looking forward to the pics felix:hugs:

Felix
11-23-2008, 03:00 PM
Awwww :hugs: thanx Hun :D xx Felix

boi_0h
11-24-2008, 02:24 AM
HuZZah FELIX!!! I'm jealous, but that's great news. bring on the pics, bring on the pics!!

mylitta
11-24-2008, 04:24 PM
There's something about a man in a suit....... (down, girl)

Felix
11-25-2008, 12:53 PM
Thanx Peeps ya cheered me up with ya kind comments xx Felix :hugs:

Majestyk's Lady
11-26-2008, 08:18 PM
Hey Felix..
Can hardly wait to see you in your new "duds"...:battingeyelashes:

Bet you'll be the most Handsomest Fella around..:daydreaming:

Nothing better than a new set of clothes..'specially something you don't "normally" purchase..I'd be way excited...:o
"Yay" for you on the weight loss..wished I could do it..:)

So..I'll be waiting..make that We all will be waiting for your pictoral debute of the Suit.....:hugs:

Blessings,
Majestyk's Lady :love:

Sebastian
11-27-2008, 01:05 AM
Hey Felix,

Getting a suit is hella exciting! I can't wait to see the pics.

Everybody loves to look their best, and who doesn't look good in a suit?

Good luck, & congrads on the weight loss!

Felix
11-27-2008, 01:35 AM
Hi Majestyk's Lady and thanx Hun for you kind words of encouragement :) BBxx :hugs:

Hi Sebastian and thanx Hun :hugs: xx I've put a pic of me in the FTM transitioning in a shirt and tie, this is the kind of thing I'm wearing for work now and boy has it gone down well :) xx Felix