PDA

View Full Version : need help with definitons cd.ts

erica20a
06-05-2005, 06:05 AM
been dressing for 15 years - still in the closet - previously only dreamed of going out with women dressed up . Lately i dream of going out with transgenders. With the help of the web have been getting more confidence- did my own shopping in a store last month - and had a thrill. Espeically with the web can communicate with other transgender. When i get dressed i get hot and have to masterbate and then take off the clothes, trying not to do that. Now here is the question i have read the definitons between cd and ts. I am still confused what the real difference is . I am not being stupid seems to be a fine line between them. I would really appreicate some input
thanks erica

Sharon
06-05-2005, 06:29 AM
Crossdressing (CD) refers to your desire to wear the clothing of the opposite sex.
Transsexuality (TS) means that you believe you were born of the wrong gender, that you think of yourself as being of the opposite sex and you relate to the world as that sex.

cata
06-27-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi I think there is a process...as we exercise our desires into cross gender.....as the thrill wears...we continually wish to take another step...it's sort of like reaching out to your true nature through the symbolism of dress, fetish, submission whatever...of course it would be lovable to share the process with anyone....catarhina@yahoo.com