PDA

View Full Version : Band Of Angels

Jeri Kay
06-05-2005, 08:10 AM
BAND OF ANGELSThat's the way I see this forum.
I never knew there was a world of people out there,just like me, until I chanced across this forum.I love all of you,no matter how crazy you are.
If you don't think you have grown,since you joined this forum,just go back and read some of your old post.
The information,passion for life,and love for our fellow ?? , woman, is so evident, and sincere.
Pardon me, Ladies, have to get my hankie.Just thank God for you.

Priscilla1018
06-05-2005, 10:48 AM
This is a wonderful family and it's made better by members like you.Thank God for this forum and all of our sisters.

Julie York
06-05-2005, 10:51 AM
I've come a long way....true. But I seem to have fallen off the edge recently. Lost interest, can't be bothered....It just 'went' away one day. Oh well. I know where everyone is when I catch the next CD wave. That's nice to know.

Jeri Kay
06-05-2005, 11:13 AM
I think we all go through that,once in awhile,but I don't think it ever goes away completely.Hurry back,Honey, we love and need you.

Mira
06-05-2005, 01:50 PM
Sometimes I sit in reflection reading post after post here and wonder where I, too, would be without being part of this community. I have NEVER seen a more accepting, cultured, nurturing group of individuals in my life. I'm truly astonished and feel blessed. I know exactly how you feel.

Amelie
06-05-2005, 02:21 PM
I've come a long way....true. But I seem to have fallen off the edge recently. Lost interest, can't be bothered....It just 'went' away one day. Oh well. I know where everyone is when I catch the next CD wave. That's nice to know.

Julie, this will happen, things can get boring at times. You need to get out and do something, like throw a cream pie in Charles' face. Then come back and tell us all about it.

See Ya
Love Amelie

Fallen Angel
06-05-2005, 02:28 PM
this has been a great place for me and ive had found some great new freinds along the way enjoy xxoox

Inredsatin
06-05-2005, 02:28 PM
Coming to the forum for the last six months or so I know I have grown. The information give here is invaluable. Thank goodness my wife found this site as she was trying to understand about my CD'ing and showed it to me. The only problem with this forum is it is VERY addicting...thank goodness...
Hugs
Brenda

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-05-2005, 02:29 PM
I love all of you, no matter how crazy you are.
Even the reeeeaaaallly crazy ones :D?

I'm prety crazy you know. :bonk:

AllThingsPretty
06-05-2005, 05:20 PM
I to thank god for this site.
Even thou I am new here I feel the warmth much like that from a family.

Wenda
06-05-2005, 06:14 PM
yes, this site is addictive. Even when I am in an 'off' cycle like Julie's, I still check the site. This is where I come when I am looking for unconditional acceptance. Even better than having a big ol' dog. and no hair to vacuum. Luv u gurls. wenda.

Holly
06-05-2005, 06:42 PM
This site IS addctive. People find comfort here and unconditional acceptance. When you feel different and unacceptable to begin with, knowing that there are others like you helps alot. And even during the "off" times, coming here is still a blessing because even though you may not be dressing at the moment, your basic thinking processes and values are still the same. I love it here!

Jeri Kay
06-05-2005, 08:03 PM
Yes,Ibuki Sweetie, we need you to help the rest of us stay sane.
Hugs and love to all my sisters.

GypsyKaren
06-05-2005, 08:44 PM
You know, for years I thought I was alone and the only one like me.All I can say is that everyone here is so real and down to earth,and I know if I need help I'll find it here.Thank you all so much for being who you are.
GypsyKaren

crispy
06-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Julie, this will happen, things can get boring at times. You need to get out and do something, like throw a cream pie in Charles' face. Then come back and tell us all about it.

See Ya
Love Amelie
..... as in Charles and Cammiknickers ? yeah, I'll support that one. :rolleyes:

Serena
06-05-2005, 11:54 PM
Yeah, that's true. It's happened to me a few times, where I wanted to, but when I put the clothes on I just didn't know what to do. But it gets back to me.

Ibuki_Warpetal
06-06-2005, 07:51 PM
Yes,Ibuki Sweetie, we need you to help the rest of us stay sane.
Hugs and love to all my sisters.

That's easy. All you have to do is stand next to me and you will appear sane :DDDDD