PDA

View Full Version : did you see a reduction in features (jaw, hands, calves) on HRT?

tgirlinva
11-25-2008, 03:49 PM
was wondering if you saw a more "petite" figure after getting on HRT.... were your hands, jaw, shoulders, calves more feminine or did they stay the same.... i have to be honest, i don't feel like hrt would make me any more of a woman than i feel right now. i would get on hrt in order to get more feminine features, but if that's not possible, why do it, u know?

Scotty
11-25-2008, 08:54 PM
I've got fat on my hips now, and thanks to excercise and a better diet no tummy or anything so I have a womans figure - but it's not just HRT.

I had wider hips than most guys.

But without HRT, doubt I would have the hips, and breasts obviously.

Getting a lot of comments on my hair though!!!

renee k
11-25-2008, 09:37 PM
was wondering if you saw a more "petite" figure after getting on HRT.... were your hands, jaw, shoulders, calves more feminine or did they stay the same.... i have to be honest, i don't feel like hrt would make me any more of a woman than i feel right now. i would get on hrt in order to get more feminine features, but if that's not possible, why do it, u know?

About all HRT will do for you physically is softer skin, lessen your body hair, give you breasts and redistribute body fat, and stimulate hair growth on your scalp. Not to mention what HRT does emotionally.

I'm not on hormones now, but I did like the results it did for my skin and body shape.

Huggs, Renee

Kaitlyn Michele
11-26-2008, 07:37 AM
HRT will "soften" your facial features, reduce body hair, slowly grow breasts and even more slowly grow some hips...no impact on hands or shoulders or height!! (i wish!)...

it also has a very positive mental effect if you are taking them to deal with your gender dysphoria..for me i almost immediately felt "real" and i'm much calmer about my issues..

Priss
11-26-2008, 03:55 PM

I've never heard of HRT changing those types of features. When it comes to bone structure, it would require some sort of surgery line FFS. Physically, HRT will feminize with secondary sexual characteristics such as fat redistribution, breast growth, etc... Let's not miss out however on the other benefits of having estrogen in the system, like the emotional changes and all.

Obviously transgenderism means all kinds of levels of feminization, and something different to everyone. However some of us feel the need to go as far as we can possibly go, ie surgery and HRT. The idea is to make ourselves physically, mentally and emotionally as close as possible so that neither we nor anyone else can tell the difference. To the point where we can just live life as we want, the way we're supposed to... How far that journey is for you though, is up to you. If you're fine without it, then don't take it.