PDA

View Full Version : Things that are easier to do while dressed...

txrobinm
11-27-2008, 11:38 PM
Please reply with things that you find are easier to do en femme, and why/how.

Clean the top of the fridge (wearing 4" platforms w/7" heel)

trannie T
11-27-2008, 11:58 PM
Going into the Ladies room.

GINA-CD
11-27-2008, 11:59 PM
Clean the top of the fridge (wearing 4" platforms w/7" heel)

nope... picking up guys at a bar (wearing 4" platforms w/7" heel)

avril findlay
11-28-2008, 12:05 AM
I find adjusting or re-hooking my stockings is much easier when I'm wearing a skirt!

Karren H
11-28-2008, 12:10 AM
I don't think anything is easier enfemme... most of the time it's harder... but it is way more fun for sure!!!

sissystephanie
11-28-2008, 12:25 AM
I agree with Karren on one thing, doing things enfemme is way more fun than doing them in drab! Some things are much easier enfemme, like using the restroom. Of course, that is if you don't flush your skirt!!!:heehee: Other things are harder, like deciding which skirt to buy! Oh wait, that is hard even if I am in drab!! Just be yourself and be feminine!!

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

Sally2005
11-28-2008, 12:35 AM
What's easier? If you don't count the time and other issues involved in getting ready, it feels easier to shop for women's clothes. When you blend in, you get smiles, females want to chat with you or otherwise just don't notice you. In drab you feel like everyone is watching you.

catriona36
11-28-2008, 12:45 AM
I don't think anything is easier enfemme... most of the time it's harder... but it is way more fun for sure!!!

giggles Karren your all class . huggggs (and your right ;) )

Leohose
11-28-2008, 12:51 AM
work outs are easier in spandex and hose try it you'll see

Genifer Teal
11-28-2008, 01:50 AM
Easier to meet new people. It seems everyone wants to know Genifer. I never have trouble finding a conversation.

Gen

Toni_Lynn
11-28-2008, 07:38 AM
Easy answer to this one ---- it is easier to just be me!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

suzy
11-28-2008, 07:44 AM
Karren has it down! Very few things are easier but dressing is just too fun! I enjoy housework, vacuuming, ironing, etc. way more when dressed too!:hugs:

Crissy Kay
11-28-2008, 08:24 AM
Karren has it down! Very few things are easier but dressing is just too fun! I enjoy housework, vacuuming, ironing, etc. way more when dressed too!:hugs:

I agree with Suzy, and will add cooking, and doing dishes. My fav enfemm things to do!!!

Kristen Kelly
11-28-2008, 09:39 AM
Easier to meet new people. It seems everyone wants to know Genifer. I never have trouble finding a conversation.

Gen

:iagree:

Easier to just me myself when I'm dressed

renee k
11-28-2008, 09:51 AM
What's easier? If you don't count the time and other issues involved in getting ready, it feels easier to shop for women's clothes. When you blend in, you get smiles, females want to chat with you or otherwise just don't notice you. In drab you feel like everyone is watching you.

:iagree:

I also find shopping for clothes and shoes easier when I'm out enfemme.

Huggs, Renee

TGMarla
11-28-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm with Karren on this one. Maybe it's just because I'm really a guy (no, really!), but I can't think of anything that's easier to do just because I'm dressed. In fact, most things are harder to do, just more fun simply because I'm dressed. I don't like doing housework or cooking much while dressed, because I'm always afraid I'm going to get something on my clothes. So I rarely get anything constructive done while dressed.

But it is more fun. :D

Patty
11-28-2008, 10:01 AM
I also agree with Karren :2c:

txrobinm
11-28-2008, 10:02 AM
nope... picking up guys at a bar (wearing 4" platforms w/7" heel)

LOL!
Gina, honey, I don't think you need the boots for that!

Sarah Martin
11-28-2008, 10:27 AM
It's easier to adjust underwear if the seam is pressing onto my male bits....

GINA-CD
11-29-2008, 02:06 AM
LOL!
Gina, honey, I don't think you need the boots for that!

LOL, not that I NEED, but a nice pair of boots always come handy for different tasks...

Raychel
11-29-2008, 08:54 AM
Sometimes just the simple things are easier when dressed. For me it is just making coffee. My wife keeps the coffee and the filters in a corner cabinet, that is hard for me to reach in guy mode. But get dressed up and put on a pair of heels, and it all come nicely into reach.

Other than that I spend most of my dressed time in my office working. I can't say that dressing makes it easier, but it sure make me feel better. It just feels right being dressed.

Nicki B
11-29-2008, 09:21 AM

Surely trying the fit of clothing is easier en femme? :)

Or are you naturally a female body shape?

Intertwined
11-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Because I do not dress 100% femme when i dress, I usually get alot of attention :thumbup:, and I have found, people will talk to me.

Something like a compliment on my high heels or purse, or question like where did I get that :idontknow:, and that usually leads to more conversation.

I agree with Toni Lynn, " it is easier to just be me! " :GD:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=76918&thumb=1&d=1227940775

Angie G
11-29-2008, 09:39 AM
Housework is way easier while dressed well as Karren said it more fun.:hugs:
Angie

Karen_Ski
11-29-2008, 09:39 AM

Amen Karren! Things are a lot tougher especially in a skirt and heels but remember women are supposed to be the weaker sex. Just remember Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did only backwards and in heels!

GaleWarning
11-29-2008, 02:33 PM
Sleeping ... I am way more relaxed.

frenchie
11-29-2008, 03:57 PM
Oh yeh house work and cooking is sooo much easier, ironing putting washes on don't know what it's about but my wife doesnt complain....Gina frenchie