PDA

View Full Version : I got a phone call today,

Cissy Suzie
06-05-2005, 05:11 PM
A few months ago I told my kid sister about Suzie, we talked a bit and she said she is ok with it. She did say it was sad that I felt like I had to hide this for 46 years, but she sent me a nice little greeting card that week about feeling pretty.

A couple of weeks later I was having a cocktail with a friend who happens to have dated my sister's husband years ago. They are still friends, and my sister and her are close.

She is very open, well, she is what is commonly referred to as a "fag hag." We got sloshed and for what ever reason I said come look at this! I got on her computer and brought up Suzie's website.

She spent the next three hours asking me, telling me, and supporting me. She is a good friend.

She called me today and told me she had seen my sister this weekend and they had a long discussion, and she hoped I wouldn't be upset. She said my sister is totally supportive and that I should never worry about that. To make it better my friend is a flight attendant for Delta, and she is arranging to make my trip to France much cheaper this Fall!

So my sister has a sister she never knew, I have a female friend who is very ok with Suzie, and I am gonna go to Provence this fall!

Life is good! :p

Tristen Cox
06-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Baby steps sis :thumbsup:

Wendy me
06-05-2005, 05:39 PM
good for you way to go girlfreind..........

Holly
06-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Hey Suzie,

How nice you have some new girlfriends to share with and talk to. Do you need company on your trip to France? :Pray:

Wenda
06-05-2005, 06:20 PM
That is as good as it gets! You almost lost me on the sister math, but I managed to keep up. Enjoy France! Wenda.

paulaN
06-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Wow! sounds like a giant step to me. very happy for you and your sista's, sista I think

Tiffy
06-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Rock on girl, that is a huge leap and must be a wonderful feeling.

Kisses, April

JoannaDees
06-06-2005, 10:18 AM
That sounds so nice. Somebody to talk about it, be a friend. Probably the biggest fear is losing friends if revealed. But to have an accepting friend must be really cool and validating.

Joanna

DonnaT
06-06-2005, 10:28 AM
Life does sound good Suzie. You planning on going out enfemme in France?

Stephenie
06-06-2005, 10:38 AM
Just flew cross country on Delta. Great airline. Hope you have fun in France.