PDA

View Full Version : Monday Plans in Dayton - What do you think?

Ladynlingerie
11-28-2008, 05:25 PM
I need to know what everyone else thinks if this is a good idea or not.

I travel up to Dayton a lot for work. That is usually the only time I get to be Enfemme or even go out enfemme. The last couple time I've been out I found this great GLBT friendly bar. It's a cool place. My problem is I always chicken out going while there is light out.
Here is my plan. I found a place that will do my make-up (because it sucks when I do it) and made an appointment about 1pm. I would change about an hour outside of Dayton to my lady clothes. After I get my make-up done, it would leave me a couple hours til I had to check into the hotel. I know I would need to go to a bank, get gas and check into my hotel. (that's why the one hour before mark).

This way, I would really be "forced" to live the next few hours as a "real" girl.

Good idea...Bad idea...Anyone else try doing something like this? Anyone care to join me?

Maybe having a couple :drink: would help...

Jonelle
11-28-2008, 05:32 PM
I think it is a great idea.. but be careful.. as you said, it Forces you to be a girl.. no turning back..

aside from the good luck girl

Karren H
11-28-2008, 05:33 PM
Sounds like a good plan.... I do something simular when I can't drive down enfemme.... except I do my own makeup... and don't have to be forced!!! hahaha

Have fun and take your camera along!!

Kristen Marie
11-28-2008, 07:08 PM
Nothing like being dressed and made-up to "force" you into doing things. Like I tell myself some times, suck it up Kristen. Go to the ATM, or the gas station....you wanted to be out dressed, then do it. And you know, it's not all that bad! Then you will look back on this day and remember how awesome it was!

Jenna1561
11-28-2008, 08:34 PM
I think it's a good idea. Have you been out dressed before? Be Safe, Good Luck and most of all Have Fun!!

Jenna

trannie T
11-28-2008, 11:39 PM
You're going to have fun, let us know how it goes.

AmberDay
11-29-2008, 12:23 AM
Just be careful where you go in Dayton. I am an RTA busdriver there and it is not a trans- friendly place. I suggest if you want to go somewhere try Yellow Springs (Northeast of Dayton); they are very tolerant towards Trans. Since you asked though, I suggest to leave a way out if something came up, you wouldn't be stuck dressed up. Keep some wipes and a change of clothes in your car. You never know what could happen. Have fun! I wish I could go out dressed. I envy you! :battingeyelashes:

ReineD
11-29-2008, 02:43 AM
Gotta take the plunge sometime! Have fun!

My SO used to keeps a small bag in the car with a change of clothing in case something should happed and she needed to revert to guy mode quickly. Not a bad idea especially if going to places you are unfamiliar with. Maybe include some make up & nail polish remover? It is hardly necessary for her to do this anymore since she now has a wide array of places she goes to regularly and there are not apt to be any surprises.
:hugs:

Ladynlingerie
11-30-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks ladies, I'm going to bring a camera again. Should be fun...

ReineD-Thanks for the tip. I did not even think about a "Guy Mode" bag