PDA

View Full Version : You know you've got too much stuff when....

Maria2222
11-28-2008, 08:10 PM
you forget you've got something and buy another just like it.
:doh:

Bekka
11-28-2008, 08:28 PM
I have never done that exactly but my gf did buy me the same skirt from Dots 3 times, and even funnier we had not taken the second one back when she bought the third one, it was really cute though. I also once almost bid on a cute pair of boots on eBay until I realized I had sold them to that person two weeks before.

So what did you double up on?

Sandra Dunn
11-28-2008, 08:40 PM
I wouldn't know about that, I just ran out of closet space. LOL

HUGS Sandra

Babette
11-28-2008, 08:44 PM
Too much stuff? Like Sandra says, there is not enough closet space. I am in complete denial about "having too much" and proud of it.

Babette

Jenny Beth
11-28-2008, 08:57 PM
You know you've got too much stuff when your wife tells you you have more than she has! :o

Kimberly Marie Kelly
11-28-2008, 09:06 PM
The bed and on the floor are two much to fit into the closet or dressers. Need a new wing added to my home..:battingeyelashes:

Sandra Dunn
11-28-2008, 09:07 PM
Our prblem is we wear the same size tops for the most part and it always gets mixed up. I'm not sure who has more me or her. LOL
Then there are the shoes, of course Tootsye has the most, I'm not who in our house has more though.

HUGS Sandra

TSchapes
11-28-2008, 09:22 PM
Ya got got way more girl stuff than guy stuff! And you don't care! LOL

-Tracy

Karren H
11-28-2008, 09:23 PM
Never bought the same item of clothes twice but makeup.. All the tiime!! I've started putting my lipstick numbers and HIP eye shadows in my blackberry so I don't buy dupes..

Clothes I never have to worry about too much.. I pretty regularily pare my wardrobe down and either donate them to local charities or to friends who are my size...

NancyTO
11-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Yeah, been there, done that. The same tutu outfit off ebay.

Jonelle
11-28-2008, 10:01 PM
At least you know you really like it!! Ha, i have a few of the same pair of panties

CD Susan
11-28-2008, 10:12 PM
I know I have way too much fem stuff!! I want to get rid of a lot of it and here is a cool way to do it. One of the cd/tg support groups I am a member of is going to have a meeting where all the members will bring in clothes, shoes, accessories or whatever, that they no longer want. This will be a swap, exchange, trade, give away kind of thing and I think it will be a lot of fun. I have tons of things that I will be taking to this meeting and I hope someone will want what I bring as well as me finding some things that I will want as well. Whatever is left over after the meeting will be donated to charity with the name of our group known to the charity recieving our donation. I think this is such a great idea! The members of our group will benefit from recieving free articles of clothing, the thrift store recieving our donation will benefit from this and our cd/tg group will be recognised for our generosity. Maybe this small act on our part will have a positive affect on how crossdressers are percieved by society. I sure hope so!

Niya W
11-28-2008, 10:24 PM
Try this one. You know you have outfit you want to wear, but its easier and saves tome to go and buy it over again instead of searching your closets.

Lesley Ann
11-28-2008, 10:34 PM
I have bought the same dress twice. I certainly have more Lesley clothes than Graham's. I have bought storage boxes, and had a wall to ceiling wardrobe built in the bedroom and it's full to overflowing, I am now looking at the other wall! I am having a shoe rack built, at the moment I have them stored in their boxes, but it is a real pain having to go though them every time. I do from time to time donate but just as I am about to deliver, I'll look through the clothes it is very difficult sometimes to part. Have I stopped buying? What do you think!
Lesley Ann