PDA

View Full Version : Does it ever??

Jonelle
11-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Does it ever get to the point when you have been in femme mode long enough, that dressing as a male would be crossdressing again..?? lol!!

just a thought.. it made me laugh anyways!

avril findlay
11-29-2008, 03:18 AM
I have to occasionally dress as a male and it certainly doesn't feel like CDing because I absolutely hate it! It's always such a relief to get rid of it and get back into a skirt, my blonde wig and some makeup.

SherylynJade
11-29-2008, 03:26 AM
I have to occasionally dress as a male and it certainly doesn't feel like CDing because I absolutely hate it! It's always such a relief to get rid of it and get back into a skirt, my blonde wig and some makeup.

I definetly agree (though I'm a brunette:heehee:)

Kate Simmons
11-29-2008, 08:25 AM
A lot of it has to do with mindset and feelings my friend. If one is always the same person, it matters little what one is wearing and how that is classified is mostly up to us.:)

Deborah Jane
11-29-2008, 08:31 AM
I have to crossdress for work, they think they employed a guy :D

Karren H
11-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Being caught somewhere in between two genders... ...It seems the longer I do this the hard it is to pass as either...

Kristen Kelly
11-29-2008, 09:23 AM
Being caught somewhere in between two genders... ...It seems the longer I do this the hard it is to pass as either...

It does make me look how I'm dressed each time I use a public restroom

Angie G
11-29-2008, 09:32 AM
God I hope not.:hugs:
Angie

Jolene
11-29-2008, 01:58 PM
I have to crossdress for work, they think they employed a guy :D

Good Post
I feel the same as you.
Jolene :)

Karren, I think you will find a way to make it all work.

Jolene :)

Deanna2
11-29-2008, 05:23 PM
when you have been in femme mode long enough

You need to define 'long enough'. In my mind that would be until, like, the 12th of Never. I so enjoy wearing femme gear - particularly camis and mini skirts - that there is no long enough.

Being in drab is a drag.

crystal99
11-29-2008, 05:34 PM

I so agree, i was out in guy mode for a friends birthday the other week with people that dont know (everone else!!!!) and got called for acting like a girl, when questioned i just brushed it off and said i was just being quirky to which i got the response "Yeah, but why are you so good at it?" i must be a good actor i said, which i am as ive been acting most of my life, but which is the act? hmmm, anyway yes, it sometimes does feel like reverse cd

Crys xx

Brina Halloween
11-29-2008, 05:35 PM
It does make me look how I'm dressed each time I use a public restroom

:rofl:

I do have to agree though. We get into habits. All the restrooms I NORMALLY use at work are on the right. I almost went in the ladies one day before I thought about it, the ladies was on the right. At Halloween, I thought real hard and went in the ladies since it seemed I was blending decently and it would be less likely to get weird looks. Then I had to think about it for a second using the restroom on the way home at the end of the weekend.

I think the proper term would be "reverse dressing" or "reverted" dressing.

Brina

Maria2222
11-29-2008, 06:20 PM
Does it ever get to the point when you have been in femme mode long enough, that dressing as a male would be crossdressing again..?? lol!!

just a thought.. it made me laugh anyways!

Very interesting thought, Jonelle, but I doubt if it would be anywhere near the fun going back the other way.

geri-tg.
11-29-2008, 06:52 PM
I sure it never happens to me.:sad: