PDA

View Full Version : There are Open Minded Women Out There

Kristen Kelly
11-29-2008, 02:59 AM
Was out with a woman tonight for the first time, We met through a dating site. I met her in "Drab" even though my profile has all my pictures enfem, I didn't want my being dressed to distract from our conversation. She liked my honesty, I was dressed in women's low rise jeans and a gender neutral sweater, no makeup and small hoop earrings, the same ones I wear to work very often, I had my messenger bag for the pockets in the jeans are useless and my hair is my own and had it very much like my avaitar, just the bangs combed off to the side. We met for dinner, and enjoyed a comfortable dinner with many different conversations. It started off well with a laugh when the waiter came to tell us the specials and he addresed as "Hello Ladies". She said she opened up to me alot easier than other people she had met because I was so open and out there from the start. Was her idea to go somewhere different for dessert and we walked to a quaint old hotel and had Coffee and dessert in front of a beautiful blazing fire. We sat and chatted had a drink and chatted for almost 2 hours. We walked back to our cars and agreed to do it again. She had no problem with me as I was, her last 2 relationships were with women and she admitted to me she was unsure to contact me, but she was very curious and she was glad she did. To Be Continued I hope.......

SherylynJade
11-29-2008, 03:12 AM
That's terrific. I hope everything works out and that the next time is even more fun. That's just awesome.
Yes there are very understanding women out there. I was very lucky myself and found one (though technically she found me, we met by her starting to talk to me in a pool).

Teri Jean
11-29-2008, 02:10 PM
This is so cool and hopefully I will come across someone that is willing to step forward and be accepting and honest. Good for you. Keli

Jenna1561
11-29-2008, 02:13 PM
Great news. I wish you the best.

Jenna

rickie121x
11-29-2008, 02:19 PM
, We met through a dating site. Might you willing to share the name of that dating site? :daydreaming:

Kari
11-29-2008, 02:56 PM
I'm married to an incredible girl who knows all about Kari, in fact
it was her that suggested i dress up. It was the 'see how daft you
look in my clothes thing', but i insisted on doing it properly. It didnt
take her long to figure it wasnt my first time..

She's great with it, says i bring out the 'Bi' in her. She knows i
have no wish to become a woman, we just have sexy fun with
my dressing.

It works for us and i hope you manage to take it further if thats
what you both want....

Kristen Kelly
11-29-2008, 06:51 PM
Might you willing to share the name of that dating site? :daydreaming:

It's a free site and here's my profile as well.

http://www.plentyoffish.com

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member9272377.htm

NancyTO
11-29-2008, 07:38 PM
This could be the start of a beautiful relationship.

All the best.

Introvert123
11-29-2008, 08:00 PM
Hey, good for you!
I've been a registered user of that site for about two years now. No such luck yet, but I'm not giving up! Your experience is all the motivation many of us need to keep the faith!

Here's to your success! :drink:

justmetoo
11-29-2008, 09:55 PM
That's wonerful! I hope it continues to go well for both of you. :hugs:

tanya1976
11-30-2008, 03:01 AM
Hope it all works out. :hugs:

Sheila
11-30-2008, 03:40 AM
glad u had a great time, here's to more to come:drink:

vivianann
11-30-2008, 05:29 AM
I hope you and the woman you met have a wonderful relationship, and wish you much happiness with her

Brandiwvr
11-30-2008, 12:47 PM
really like your profile on the dating site. have recently asked my girlfreind for some room.
i think i needed to read this thread. thank you

Kristen Kelly
11-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Hey, good for you!
I've been a registered user of that site for about two years now. No such luck yet, but I'm not giving up! Your experience is all the motivation many of us need to keep the faith!
Here's to your success! :drink:

I don't sit back and wait for my matches, I read profiles, see who viewed me, read their profiles, see who is in my area, as well as who is online that want to IM, as well as post to the forum on their site.
I have met what have become friends from the site. I target Bi or Lesbian women as potential matches as well as the matches provided the site. I am totally comfortable with myself, and some of the people I have met were just curious or looking for friends or activity partners, and I welcomed the opportunity to get out for coffee, drinks and dinner with open minded GG's expecting nothing more than good conversation. I have now been out with 6 and chatted with a few more over the last 2 months and they have come away knowing a little more about me and my lifestyle but I have found talking about myself, I have developed a stronger level of confidence in myself and some questions that were poised to me that really made me think to give honest answers. I might not find a soulmate here but the times out have been good for the soul.

Brandiwvr
11-30-2008, 11:47 PM
Dear Kristen, you are the woman. Since your post I have gone to the dating site and did my profile with full discloser. within this short period of time i have had 5 hits, with the air clear i will meet with one at the coffee shop tommorrow. details to follow. thanks again. Brandi

Kristen Kelly
12-01-2008, 05:06 AM
Dear Kristen, you are the woman. Since your post I have gone to the dating site and did my profile with full discloser. within this short period of time i have had 5 hits, with the air clear i will meet with one at the coffee shop tommorrow. details to follow. thanks again. Brandi

That is great, but you made me a little jealous with such fast results.

Brandiwvr
12-02-2008, 01:04 AM
dont get to jelous, she seemed kinda taken from it/ we spent the better part of the hour talking and was real good. she asked if i had grs or am planning. i said the jury was still out. she seemed informed? we gave out numbers and then went are seperate ways. this was my first time for a date site get together. i informed her of a prior commitment before we got together so we would have to be done in one hour. i did not lie at all. went to my local college alliance meeting afterwards but found myself woundering what if. are date was at 6 and alliance was at 7. and that was ok. she realy seemed ok with me being dressed," had my new desingner flair jeans and very fem shirt makeup hose and heels. i hid myself for so long and peaple in my town seem to be so accepting that its getting harder and harder to do drab, seems all i can do in am is get femme close on and go. am owner of my own company so dont have to worry about getting canned. but must be loyal to my employees as they are good peaple and are counting on me to keep things status quo. but they are ok with me to. have clientel that might not be and i will respect that. wow what a night, does it have to end. could keep rambling on but what more can be said wow. Brandi and God must realy love me .

Kristen Kelly
12-20-2008, 03:55 PM
I have been out with a few women from the dating site and made a few friends but most were curious and just looking for friends, which I didn’t have a problem with. It was great to get out as Kristen with them, a few I’ve met a couple of times now. Kristen’s profile got more responses from interested guys than women.

Well I wondered would I get more dates with women in “Drab” than as Kristen so I posted a profile in drab. Well the profiles were very similar and did not spell it out that I was TS in the profile but did it after first responses, few responded back. So that led to me not telling them right away. The number of responses was 4 times as much from women. Got a few meeting and a few 2nd meetings. I don’t try hide the fact I am very feminine and if they looked closely those tight fitting jeans are women’s jeans.

Comes back to they have to get to know me first before I tell them and then how long do I wait.

My Drab Profile http://www.plentyoffish.com/member10535046.htm
The picture is me in drab I used in my Profile

First dates are a little like slot machines. Sometimes you put in a lot and get nothing in return; sometimes you break even; and once in a blue moon you hit the jackpot. At this point I’m metaphorically robbing liquor stores and gas stations for another chance to pull that handle

Sarah...
12-20-2008, 04:07 PM
Cool, Kristen! Enjoy. Everyone has the right to a fulfilling relationship. It's just difficult getting there sometimes.

Sarah...

xx

Brandiwvr
12-20-2008, 08:33 PM
I am paying attention. and thanks for my lesson.

Angie G
12-20-2008, 10:11 PM
Well I truly wish you the best of luck with this new lady Cristen.:hugs:
Angie

sometimes_miss
12-21-2008, 08:01 AM
AND CROSS DRESSERS. but most women want transsexual women and not CD/TV unless your really passable. you would be surprised at the women who like CD/TV and TS.
Really! Most women want TS women?? That's not what I've heard from the TS's that I've had contact with in the past. GG's who like men like traditionally masculine men, gay GG's want real GG women. It would be interesting to meet or at least write to a GG woman who is attracted to TS women, to learn her perspective on all this.

Alicia_lynn419
12-21-2008, 10:47 AM
I had a profile on Plentyoffish, and it "disappeared" I contacted them asking what happened. No response. Several months later I posted another profile.. which disappeared. Again I contacted them, this time suggesting they may have deleted my profile because I my CD profile up there. Again... no response from them....

Sarah Martin
12-21-2008, 03:27 PM
That's great, Kristen. Let us know how things go...

sometimes_miss
12-22-2008, 10:37 AM
I had a profile on Plentyoffish, and it "disappeared" I contacted them asking what happened. No response. Several months later I posted another profile.. which disappeared. Again I contacted them, this time suggesting they may have deleted my profile because I my CD profile up there. Again... no response from them....

POF will delete anyone they think offends other members, or has more than one profile. You can write them and ask. Mine was deleted because someone misinterpreted what I wrote (I learned that I sometimes come across as nasty even though I don't intend to be that way). Took a while, but they let me back on. People over there get offended pretty easily.

w4t or the w4w Boards on a personnels service you will find out what I am talking about

w4t=woman for transsexual

Hi Bren! could you point me in the direction of a personals site where there is a category that those women advertise in? Are those women looking for MTF or FTM?? I've never seen a category like that anywhere! I have ads on several personal dating sites and don't see anything like that. Thanks!

Kristen Kelly
12-26-2008, 07:34 AM
POF will delete anyone they think offends other members, or has more than one profile. You can write them and ask. Mine was deleted because someone misinterpreted what I wrote (I learned that I sometimes come across as nasty even though I don't intend to be that way). Took a while, but they let me back on. People over there get offended pretty easily.
Hi Bren! could you point me in the direction of a personals site where there is a category that those women advertise in? Are those women looking for MTF or FTM?? I've never seen a category like that anywhere! I have ads on several personal dating sites and don't see anything like that. Thanks!

I had a woman send me a note the other day it said, "I just tried to report you, Use the woman seeking woman search, Sweetie."
She was a local woman that I had looked at her profile. My reply back was "Thank you very much I take that as a compliment being a teacher yourself you know it is never too late to learn. I am TS (transsexual: someone who wishes to take all the steps necessary to be accepted as completely as possible in their chosen gender.) I was born a genetic male and am attracted to women, so being in this section Male seeking female is still appropriate.

Two days later at a meet and greet function I saw this woman not realizing it until I looked again at her profile it was her. She avoided me all night and I had found out later from a woman I had chatted with that she was telling others what I had informed her. But even through all this had 2 women contact me that I had met that night.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-26-2008, 09:16 AM
Open-minded to CDing - I don't think so - think they would think that we are gay or sick.
JoAnne Wheeler