PDA

View Full Version : First Makeover

Laurie Ann
06-05-2005, 07:23 PM
I just made an appointment for my first makeover and I am so excited I had to share this with everyone. What has been other ladies experiences and what should I expect. The women is a Mary Kay representative and the wife of another transgendered individual. I am soooo excited and wish Friday night was here already. Should I go dressed? I hope to finally get a look which will allow me to go out dressed and feel comfortable. The first and last time I tried I felt everyone was looking at and saying there goes an guy dresses as a bad looking women.

Wendy me
06-05-2005, 07:26 PM
get pictures...............

Wenda
06-05-2005, 11:33 PM
Sounds like it is going to be great. pics for sure. Keep us posted. wenda.

Sigrid
06-06-2005, 02:10 AM
Sounds like it will be alot of fun. It's especially nice to know that she's with a TG and likely has experience transforming the male face.

At the very least I would bring some clothes to change into afterwards... we're going to want pics... :rolleyes: More importantly though, I would most certainly bring a wig. This may influence her selection of makeup colors and how she applys them.

~Sigrid

Stephanie Mancini
06-06-2005, 01:17 PM
definitely take clothes with you plus your wig, the choice of makeup colours should enhance your look not overpower it, know exactly how you are feeling for truly i have been there

Steph

Andrea
06-06-2005, 02:08 PM
You may find that your choice of a wig may not be hers ! For instance dark wig with pale skin may not work so be prepared to discuss ideas.

If she has experience remember that she may not agree with your choices and may point out some things you are doing wrong.

Do enjoy yourself, though and have fun ! :)

Holly
06-06-2005, 08:38 PM
Laurie Ann,

I hope you have a great time at your makeover. And by all means, take some clothes AND a camera!

Pip
06-06-2005, 08:43 PM
Interesting enough, on my first weekend of experimentation with all of this I was perusing the internet and found a makeover place about an hour from home. My wife and I are already talking about making a road trip and having dinner in NYC and then driving home afterwards. I would be totaly freaked going out like that but am thinking that with a professional makeover I would be more acceptable in public than if I tried it myself. Perhaps if we find a CD friendly place I would be more comfortable.

The drive home sounds cool though, IF we got home at night. We live in an apartment with a VERY nosy downstairs neighbor so it would be tough to get inside unnoticed unless it was late and dark.

PiP

Laurie Ann
06-06-2005, 08:53 PM
Stephanie,

If my makeover makes me look half as good as you I will consider it a success. To all the others thanks for the input so far 4 more days and the excitement builds. I will have to try and find someone to take pictures. This will provide some memories and hopefully I will be able to get someone to help me get them posted.

Love to All Laurie Ann