PDA

View Full Version : secound time out

TeriAnn
11-29-2008, 08:30 PM
Well girls I made it out the door for the secound time this evening, went out to get supper.
I was looking at the forum and my wife came in a said that she was hungry and wanted to go out and get something. I told her to give me a few minutes to get back in drab she told me she wanted me to go the way I was. I am wearing my oh so cute blond wig, gold blouse, red crushed velvet skirt and a new pair of silver heels. I thought about it and said what the heck and out the door we went.
When I went out the door I knew I could be seen by the neighboors but I was happy to be getting out and didn't care. We went to the Taco Bell ordered our food and came home. I know it doesn't sound like much but for me it was another step in my quest to get out and go shopping with her or by myself.
My dream is to go shoe shopping enfemm. I shoe shop in drab trying on what I like, had some strange looks but I was having a good time and bought most of what I tried on.
I was glad that my wife suggested that I go enfemm I had a blast, heck she did my make-up tonight to boot. Can't ask for better.:D::)

Jenna1561
11-29-2008, 10:05 PM
TeriAnn,

I'm so excited for you, that was a nice outing and to have your wife accompany you is fantastic. Congratulations!

Jenna

joann426
11-29-2008, 11:33 PM
teri ann you is a lucky girl to have a very lucky wife that is excepting women
lucky lucky!!!!! and lucky:hugs:

vikki2020
11-30-2008, 01:25 AM
That's a great story, TeriAnn, but going out is one thing,your wife asking you to go out----priceless!Lucky girl!:battingeyelashes:

TommiTN
11-30-2008, 07:41 AM
Congrats, TeriAnn! It's a great feeling isn't it? I too wish I could find an SO as supportive as yours. Good goin' Girl! :)

Mollyanne
11-30-2008, 10:47 AM
Hi T A, GOOD FOR THE BOTH OF YOU!!!! iTS SOOOOO NICE TO HEAR THAT A "SISTER" NOT ONLY HAS GONE OUT FOR THE FIRST TIME BUT WAS ALSO WITH THE SPOUSE WHO DID THE MAKEUP. WAY TO GO!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

TxKimberly
11-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Way to go! And it is not a small step! Stepping out the front door is a HUGE step and serious props that your wife was willing to share the experience with you.