PDA

View Full Version : Caught young

Kelsy
11-30-2008, 07:11 AM
For those of you who were "discovered" at a young age, I have a question. How do you think that early outing has effected who you are today???? I was never caught as far as I can tell, not in the act any way, but some times I wish I had been. It would have ,perhaps, lessened my fear of being outed now!!!:)

Kelsy

avril findlay
11-30-2008, 07:31 AM
I was never "caught" in the sense that you mean. I was brought up in a female enviroment consisting of my Mum and older sisters the youngest of whom is just a year older than me so female clothing was always available. According to my Mum I always preferred dresses and skirts to boys clothes so there was no hiding anything to be discovered.

RachelDenise
11-30-2008, 08:01 AM
My mother found my stash and wrote me a note saying to get rid of it. I just moved it to a better hiding place. I was about 14 or 15 and was just beginning Rachel's journey. To this day, we have never talked about it. Funny, that seems to be the one constant in my life. I'm surrounded by people who don't want to talk about my femme side. No wonder I'm here.

karina36
11-30-2008, 08:28 AM
I was 'caught' the very first time I tried on my elder sister's dress, when I was about 4. She came home & found me & told my parents. This made me feel very embarrassed & I tried to explain that I just wanted to feel what it was like. Put me off for years though, until the next time I was caught by my parents coming home early (I think they suspected what I was doing. I ran & hid in the shed when I heard them, but then dashed into the house & up to my room wearing my mother's corsets & I think, stockings. Again I felt ashamed and didn't dress for ages afterwards.:straightface:

Toni_Lynn
11-30-2008, 09:07 AM
I was caught at age 13, and the 'catching' continued throughout my teen years. It had two effects on me. First it left me a paranoid wreck. By the time I was in grade 12, I dropped from being a straight A, GPA 4.0 student to being a student who got a mix of Bs and Cs. When it came time for college, as I lived at home and went to a local college, I flunked out after 2 years. I was so scared, so paralysed with fear that I couldn't even voice my needs, among them that the girl within MUST live, and she MUST go away to school.

I finally escaped at age 27, was outed by various cousins, and the net result was several years in a run induced haze, from which I have escaped with 20 years of sobriety.

All this time wasn't bad, though. My spirit grew stronger, my interest in all things gender grew, I became fascinated not only with myself, but also girls who dress as boys, and, last but not in any way least, my faith in God grew and my Catholic faith strengthened, as I knew that the God the nuns taught me about would never hurt me as my family did.

When I sobered up, I resolved to never again hurt the girl within. I could now focus on those things that enticed me. I set out to find the girl of my dreams, who I did find in my sweet and wonderful wife. In some ways, I have never left 1971, when I bought my first training bra, as I collect them. In a sense it my connection back to the, sending vibes back through the ether to person I was then, to say, its okay. It will all work out.

All of this has made me stronger inside

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Jess_cd32
11-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Never caught so to speak when real young but remember being so close to being caught, wasn't a good feeling either as I recall. It was frustrating having the desire at that age to dress fem and not being able to do much about it. Hmmm, still having that feeling as a closet cd now to:thumbsdn:

Amy Lynn3
11-30-2008, 09:16 AM
I was caught several times by my Mom at age four. She had a black OBG I loved to wear, along with my sisters panties. Mom kept telling me to stop, but never did and then she outed me to the family. Hurt ? Yes. However, I have known for a long time that I am me and I love me, even if I do wear panties, girdles and other female cloths.

tanya1976
11-30-2008, 09:31 AM
I was never actually caught in the act but I'm sure my parents suspected something. One of my most embarrassing childhood memories is my dad sitting me and my two brothers down one day and asking us had any of us been wearing my mother's clothes...:o:o Did I own up?Of course not!!
I don't think this had any detrimental effect other than the usual feelings associated with crossdressing and secrecy. As an adult I'm comfortable with the fact that my parents don't have to know EVERYTHING about my life. I do wish there was an easier route into crossdressing than starting off with your mum's clothes though, it would probably avoid a lot of confusion later on...:)

StaceyJane
11-30-2008, 09:35 AM
My mom did notice once that the snaps on her bra were done and she did catch me once with leftover finger nail polish. We never talked about it but I kind of wish we had.

Kelsy
11-30-2008, 09:38 AM
I was never caught per se. I did have my lil white and w/blue flower panties that I use to hide in the basement crawl space when I was very young. They disappeared so my mom may have known or perhaps my father found them. I remember telling my mom that I wanted to be a girl once but it was ignored as foolishness from a ten year old.:sad:

Kelsy

Carol A
11-30-2008, 10:35 AM
I was caught by my mother when I was 14, she was very upset because I was wearing one of her good dresses and her red heels. Oh what a day it was I will never forget it, no heels young lady you are to young and take off my good dress. She handed me a plain white blouse and a blue skirt and made me wear them the rest of the weekend. Long story short my beginnings as mom was somewhat ok with it.:love:

Mollyanne
11-30-2008, 10:40 AM
I was caught by my mom also, probably when I was 13. She walked in on me just as I finished clipping the last garter strap to the welt of the stocking. I also had on her bra. She looked at me & must have turned crimson. She came over to me to calm me and we talked. From that day forward she helped me to attain my feminine dream(s). She also took that secret to her grave and never gave me up.

:love: Mollyanne

MichelleA
11-30-2008, 11:02 AM
I was 8 years old when I discovered my moms stockings. It came natural to me, and one day as I was putting them on, a woman who worked for my dad came into my room without knocking. She just opened the door and caught me red handed, as I was putting on my moms stockings. I was frightened of course. To this day I am sure this woman told my mom and my dad. I have no doubt. The woman reminded me of me getting caught several times through the years. But that never stopped me. It was only the beggining, I have been crossdressing all of my life....and so happy about it . Crossdressing is me .
I so wish my mom had talked to me about it . I loved her so ....would have loved to share that part of my life with her.....

Jenna1561
11-30-2008, 11:28 AM
Never caught, but I'm pretty certain my mother had suspicions. Never spoke with her about it. But I'm sure that as the desires continued through my marriage, I had the subconscious desire to be caught by my wife. She never discovered it on her own, but I eventually told her after 20+ years of marriage, but that's another bucket or two of worms.

Jenna

Kelsy
11-30-2008, 11:35 AM
she helped me to attain my feminine dream(s). She also took that secret to her grave and never gave me up.

:love: Mollyanne

wonderful mom!!!!!:hugs:

Kelsy

Jaydee
11-30-2008, 11:52 AM
I was never caught red-handed, although I believe my mom suspected something, although she never said anything. I did develop an extreme case of secrecy and mild paranoia (Just because you are paranoid, doesn't mean they are not out to get you). I would memorize exactly how the clothes in my moms closet and drawers were arranged, including the spacing of the hangers. Eventually I obtained my own stash, and then I was always aware of the slightest changes in how I had it arranged, just in case she found it. I don't believe she ever did, but I am not sure. I am still obsessed with details.

Jaydee

Toni_Lynn
11-30-2008, 12:53 PM
From that day forward she helped me to attain my feminine dream(s). She also took that secret to her grave and never gave me up.

Ahh! This brings a tear to my eyes. Oh how I wish my teenage years had been like that. God bless her, may she rest in peace!

One day I intend to write my story as to how I wish it would have happened. Maybe that will exorcise the demons of hurt within that haunt me.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

crystal99
11-30-2008, 01:27 PM
I was caught at about age 11, i wasnt doing it in secret we just had a dressing up box for us kids (sisters and brother) and i decided to put on a dress, i didnt think i was doing anything wrong but when my mum saw me she exploded, "take that off now!!" i really thought id done something really wrong, I was told for ages that it was wrong as she kept reminding me of that incident and that i should never do it again.

didnt do it for ages after that but the pink fog always decends. It probably wouldv been better if she asked me why then id probably not be soooo far in the closet.

Emma26
11-30-2008, 01:37 PM
I never have been caught with clothes on me, but my mom has found them in my room... and those were not fun times.

*sighs* =(

Susan Dee
11-30-2008, 01:59 PM
I would memorize exactly how the clothes in my moms closet and drawers were arranged, including the spacing of the hangers.

Hi Jaydee - me too!

Susan

trisha59
11-30-2008, 03:07 PM
I was caught quite young around 4 or 5. My father threatened to tell the neighborhood boys. I think that getting caught at such a young age gave me an earlier start in my collecting and hiding abilities

Charlotte Sometimes
11-30-2008, 04:57 PM
I was never caught dressed but my collection of lingerie was found more than once. Being caught in that manner and having to make excuses when confronted has made me much more careful of my actions ie. my wife didn't find out until I told her after over 10 years of marriage.

Kristen Marie
11-30-2008, 10:00 PM
Never directly caught dressed, but my aunt suspected. I used to routinely babysit for my young cousins when I was in my mid-teens. I would always try a few of her things on after the kids were asleep. Try as I might, I must not have put things back in her drawers correctly. She must have been aware. As time went on, she would leave certain items out on a chair in her bedroom, almost as if she was leaving them there for me. And she never came home unexpected early. I loved babysitting!

jackie_p
11-30-2008, 10:33 PM
I was caught twice in my early teens. The first time my stepfather found
out and he berated and belittled me and I hated him for that but I made
excuses and eventually it passed. A few years later my mother caught me
again but let it slide and never confronted me about it. I think she either
understood or just chose to love me no matter what. Anyway, she died
before I ever made peace with myself over it so we never talked about it.

Jackie

JennieL
12-01-2008, 04:56 AM
My experience was something similar. I'm sure my crossdressing was known about throughout my teens and my mom's discretion allowed me to think I was getting away with it. When I got a bit older, I broke the stitching on one of her bras and put it back where it was, hoping she wouldn't notice. Some hope - the next day she sat in the living room deliberately stitching the bra, reparing the damage I had done. I knew then that she knew, but still couldn't stop myself, yet she never confronted me about it. she's gone now, and I wish I could have had the courage when younger to admit my crossdressing to myself - then I might have had the courage to admit it to her and apologise for invading her privacy.

Kelsy
12-01-2008, 05:03 AM
she's gone now, and I wish I could have had the courage when younger to admit my crossdressing to myself - then I might have had the courage to admit it to her and apologise for invading her privacy.

Regrets can be difficult to live with. I wish I had the courage to have been more transparent when I was younger to be truer to myself instead of living a make believe male persona

:hugs:Kelsy

SherylynJade
12-01-2008, 07:36 AM
I was caught several times. First few times it was just my stash that was found, and nothing was really said to me. The first time I was caught wearing something was in 93 or 94 during the National league playoffs (phillies vs. Braves, braves lost:Angry3::sad:). I had a bra on under my shirt and it was stuffed, and my dad walked in and saw me with breasts. I tried to cover it up, but to late. He talked to me for a while about it, but sadly, I wasn't honest with him cause I don't think I was fully honest with myself at that point (age 13 or 14). He was even offering to take me to get my own clothes. To this day, I still wonder if I should have fessed up.:daydreaming:

Kelly DeWinter
12-01-2008, 07:58 AM
This is a tough thread to reply to, but since total honesty is my policy. I come from a large family 8 brothers and sisters. At the age of 13,One of them tattled to my father. Being an abusive SOB that he was, I became his 'special' project to be turned into a 'Man'. The beatings and abuse continued until I turned 16 and joined the Navy (16 with a falsified ID). Now everybody join in with "YMCA" ! LOL

Daintre
12-01-2008, 08:04 AM
I was caught when I was a young teen by my father. I was sleeping in my basement room in my nightgown. My father always stood at the top of the stairs and just shouted down for me to get up. This fateful day he came into my room, saw me and went ballistic After ripping the nightgown off me, berating me, and making sure I would never let my mom know about my dressing, he left. Well I was trembling and frightened, this was the start of years of hell for me. I pushed Jenni deep into myself, not a pretty story.

Tomara
12-01-2008, 10:19 AM
I was caught by my mom when I was about six years old wearing one of my older sisters bras , she was not happy with me and made me wear it with nothing over it the rest of the day until my dad came home from work to discipline me. Not a fun time ! The next day when I got up my mom asked if I wanted to wear a bra again today , I said NO !
That was about 46 years ago and I did not change the way I feel about wearing bras and panties and enjoying my femininity.
Tomara

MarciManseau
12-01-2008, 10:34 AM
I was caught too many times to count. My sister, who is two years older, knew I loved to be a girl and she loved to help me dress up from about 6 years old on.

Our dad left when we were young, and Mom worked a lot, usually 2nd shift as a nurse, or she was out with a boyfriend, so she was rarely home. That left us a lot of time alone, and I was almost always a girl.

When she did see me, which was like at least 3-4 times a month, she'd always tell me not to do it again, never to take off the things I had on, which to this day, still makes me wonder. My sister thinks mom didn't really mind, but was worried someone else might find out. We really didn't care.

When I was about 14, mom just gave up trying to make me stop, I guess knowing it was hopeless, and it was.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Jillt
12-01-2008, 12:32 PM
At maybe three or four startd borrowing my sisters clothes naturally saw nothing wrong with dressing girly, but mother constantly lectured giving me a guilt complex that lasted for some time. The funny thing is that she used to dress me girly for punishment, can remember going to first grade wearing panties under boy clothes. Guess she thought she would embaress me straight. That didnt work and after awhile she just stoped lecturing but when panties n slips n such were found in my room they would get tossed out nothing said.

ElaineB
12-01-2008, 04:07 PM
I was caught by my mother when I was quite young. In her usual heavyhanded way she wanted to know What On Earth I Was Doing. I just clammed up and said nothing but "Nothing" till she gave up and went away.

I did not trust mom then ... and do not trust her now ... and would never discuss such personal matters with her. In fact, I cannot picture myself discussing my dressing with anybody who knows me in person. I can only wonder whether dressing has made me more secretive or being secretive has predisposed me to dressing, or both.

It is an excellent question, thanks for posting it!

Crossdressedsylvia
12-02-2008, 01:51 PM
I hopped into bed and had the covers over me but she came into my room and pulled them down and saw me wearing her pantyhose, panties, girdle, stuffed bra and feminine napkin with belt. I never got caught again and spent many hours in my step sisters room in the attic wearing her bra and panties and lipstick

susancheerleader
12-02-2008, 02:14 PM
From about 12 years old, until about 14. My mother somehow always kept either catching me wearing one of my sisters leotards or one piece swimsuit. Or finding where I hid it. In both cases, she was never thrilled and scolded me making me feel ashamed or humiliated. She would take the garment away, but I always snuck it back, just to get caught again with the same results, over and over for a couple years.
One day I decided this wasn't worth it, and I stopped doing it. Then a few years ago, at the age of 39, I tried on a skirt and became overwhelmed with the feeling of it. Now I have many of them. And LEOTARDS, pants, tops, bras, and yes, a couple cheerleader uniforms too. (There mom, what do you think of my stash now???)

My sisters probably suspect I dress, but not my mom.
She would get upset and make me feel like crap again. Not to mention, think I am gay, which I am not.

StacyCD
12-02-2008, 05:25 PM
Never caught dressed but my stash (bras, panties, heels) were found at least once before I was 12. Acquiring stuff from the Goodwill bag was fairly easy since my Mom had a lot of clothes. I know at least one other time in high school my mom found my box of high heels in the trunk of my car. Nothing was ever said but she was too smart not to have known something.

tricia_uktv
12-02-2008, 05:57 PM
I wasn't caught and as a result have three lovely daughters who now know. It is sad that I hid it for so long but, what the heck, I can do it now and am loving it! So live for the future.

Dress for 20 years or three daughters? I take the three daughters every time.

lori m crawford
12-02-2008, 06:26 PM
i was at 16 mom wont to the stor but come back i had her panty girdle pantys an stocking on had no time to get out of them so i put my jens on no socks an penny lofters an help carry in things well she walks up to me puts her hand on my but an says how does my girdle fell an wope your wearing panties that night she ask me if had ever dress as a girl i sad no an she said you will an did have not stop sen that time my mother did not start it but she was ok with it she was great

Emma Chase
12-02-2008, 06:39 PM
This thread got me thinking .....

Caught in pantyhose 3 times
Caught in a swimsuit once.

Not sure how it has effected me other than learning to be more descret when I dressed and to hid things better.

Kaitlyn_Denise
12-02-2008, 07:57 PM
Never caught, but came close more than a few times when I was in my early teens. One time in particular, I was in my sister's room wearing her nightgown and panties. I still had something out on my mom's bed downstairs when I heard the car pulling into the driveway. I had to quickly take off and put away my sis's nightgown, run downstairs and put something away in my mom's room, then run back to my room. I just made it! I don't think either of them suspected anything.

Sophie_C
12-02-2008, 08:00 PM
You ladies must have been really, really careless. Even as a child, I was able to keep things under wraps really well, even though I was naturally fairly feminine.

jennifer marie
12-02-2008, 08:22 PM
Was caught by Mom 2 or 3 times around 13 or 14. The last time she said if this is so important to you I will help you and it will be our "little secret". Well the secret didn't last very long! She would "forget" to tell me when one of her g/friends were coming over. I would be in a skirt or dress and her friends would come over. Some of them had daughters in my class at school. Heard a lot of things like he is so cute or how pretty.

Jennifer

Karren H
12-02-2008, 08:24 PM
Never caught...... until my wife found a few of my things and I confessed...

LeotardMan
12-02-2008, 08:28 PM
I got busted a few times when I was young. If I recall correctly it was probably between the ages of 11-14. The first time I had a few of my mom’s leotards in my room and she discover them and gave me a taking to and it worked for a few weeks. About a month later I got caught with some of my sisters swim suits. She was away at college so if I had them for a bit and returned them when she came back no harm no foul. Well, about two months later busted again!!! I was doing one of my Mom’s exercise videos and she came home early and saw her son pretending to be Jane Fonda. Then I was caught in Karate class, my mom and I were taking karate together and one day I wore one of her leotards to class and I got caught. The car ride home was not fun but I think she knew that I was a CD and I was not going to change. I agreed that I would limit the CD to at home when we exercised together or in the privacy of my room and she would not tell my father.

I think getting caught early helped my mom understand who I was and she is very accepting of me.

Geoff

charlene_d
12-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Dad found my stash when I was about 13. He asked me what was the deal, was this a fag show or something. I took the fifth amendment. That was the last I ever heard of it. I shut down for a few years after that. And was much more careful after that.

Charlene D.

KandisTX
12-02-2008, 10:38 PM
But, since you asked so nicely I figured I would share it again. My CDing started early on (age 7 or so), and I would sneak into "mom's" (not my real mother so I call her "mom" somewhat reluctantly), room and sisters room and wear their clothing as often as I could, usually pretending to be sick so I could stay home from school and wear their things all day long. After about 8 years of this, I was growing tired of sneaking around and borrowing their things I decided to take some things and I hid them in my room, in my own underwear drawer, (yes, not very imaginative I realize that now), anyway, "mom" found my stash and took them. I had taken a couple pairs of panties, a bra or two, pantyhose, a body briefer, and some Carefree pantyshields (I just loved the way they smelled). Well, I had spent all day at school fantasizing about how I would get home and put on my lingerie and be comfortable all day long. NOT LIKELY as when I got home and went to my drawer to get MY lingerie, it was all gone. I ran upstairs and there it all sat on "moms" dresser. BUSTED. Well, a couple days later, I took it back and put it all in the same spot. (Yeah, not real smart I know). Anyway, busted again.. Okay, so now I decided that if I couldn't keep their things, I would allow myself to be "caught" while wearing and that "mom" would take me shopping.

Well, the scene was set, "mom" and I were the only ones home. I went to my sister's room. (not my real sister either, I was living with relatives from age 6 to 16, but that's another story), borrowed a pair of panties and a matching bra, and pantyhose. I dressed in them and put my sweat suit on over the top. "Mom" was outside working in the garden and I went out to talk with her and sort of set the stage for my coming out. We chatted for a little bit and then she said it was time to go make dinner. I followed her into the house and as we walked, I was removing my outer clothing and asked her "Are you wondering why I had your underwear in my drawer?" She didn't answer and so I continued by saying "Well, this is why", and I tossed my sweatsuit over her shoulder and there I stood in all my glory in my sisters undergarments. She said, we need to talk, so I agreed. All that talk was about her telling me that what I was doing was wrong and she was taking me to a shrink because I needed therapy. I didn't say a word and just let her waste money on the therapist.

A few months later I had an opportunity at 16 to move back with my birth father and step mother which I jumped at, and figured it was time to go back to the hiding and sneaking around bit. This lated for about a year and I decided once again to get "caught". So I knew that mom (much more love and respect for step mom and so she is mom to me), would be the first one home so I got dressed in her room and as she was walking into the house I was walking out of her bedroom wearing my robe over top of a bra, panties, and pantyhose. About 4 inches of my leg were exposed over my socks and below my robe and I have really pale skin so she could immediately tell that I was wearing pantyhose. She looked at me and said "You have a box of bras in your closet (Really, I WAS storing them for my sister), and now this". I looked at her and said "No, not a box of bras, only one", and dropped my robe to expose myself in all my glory and her underwear. This time, the talk went a little differant as she led me back into her room and said "Well, you can't just be walking around in a bra, panties and pantyhose, so let's find you something else to wear". She then proceeded to hand me a pair of her pajamas to wear (soft silky nylon ones), and we talked for the next 5 hours at the end of which we agreed that I had her permission to borrow anything I wanted from her, as long as I laundered it before it was returned and that she would take me shopping the next day to get my own clothing. Which she did, and I had my OWN bras, panties, pantyhose, slips, nightgowns and even a sexy teddy or two.

Mom still supports my dressing and even buys me girly clothes as gifts to this day. As does my loving wife (GlitterGG on this board). My only regret is that I didn't come out to my step mother sooner than I did, I missed out on a lot of time I could have spent being girlie with her, although we can still do it today, I missed a lot of time I could have been dressing with her permission.

Kandis:love::rose2:

Robbo
12-02-2008, 10:57 PM
I was never caught. Not once. I almost wish I had been caught because my CDing was a complete SECRET and it was killing me with shame and guilt. I'm not sure I would have talked to anyone about it if it HAD been an option. Later when I was older, I would "show" off for certain girls who were either friends or lovers by dresssing up for them. They were not really impressed and once one said, "you look like a woman but you walk to much like a man." I wasn't really worried about the way I walked in a dress.

black leotards
12-02-2008, 11:48 PM
I was never caught dressed, but my mom did find my stash of tights and other clothing. I guess I put it away, so to speak, in the depths of my mind. My later interests turned to bondage (not sure why), but that led me back into the cd world. As far as being outed goes, I guess I've always been a bit of a showoff, peacock type! :daydreaming:

Jonelle
12-02-2008, 11:50 PM
i remember when i was in 7th grade my brother saw me playing with my stash and asked me about it.. i simply said that "i like the way it makes me feel when i wear it." i've never told anybody else.. and he has never mentioned anything to me about it since.. we have a great relationship to this day.

Chiana
12-03-2008, 01:13 AM
I got caught. I got dressed one time when I was very young and no one seemed to think it was significant because I was so young. At least, I don't remember anyone thinking or saying anything about it. But when I was probably 8 or 9 my mom caught me fully dressed up and told me to get out of "those clothes." After that, I would stash various bits and pieces and then mysteriously, one day they would be gone. I knew my mom must have found them but she never said anything. What I learned from this was that there was no hiding place that was good enough. I think about the time I was 17 or 18, it seemed like my "goodies" finally quit disappearing.

alshea243
12-03-2008, 04:48 AM
i got caught i was about 10 years old.my mom walk in my room,i was sitting on the bed total naked.trying to put on a pair of stocking.she look at me and said let me help.my dad pass away several years earlier.after she help with the stocking she told me to get dress.we talk about it.she told me that i want to be a girl i can but only at home.she also said she will teach me how to be a girl.my mom went the next day and bought a whole warbode of girl clothes for me.i started wearing panties full time under my male clothes.my mom started to treat me like a daughter besides a son.it was great.

NewDresser
12-03-2008, 05:25 AM
I was never caught but I'm pretty sure my mom suspected. I kind of wish I would have been caught though, I think my mom would have been very supportive but I never had the courage to tell her.

MarciManseau
12-04-2008, 11:00 AM
i got caught i was about 10 years old.my mom walk in my room,i was sitting on the bed total naked.trying to put on a pair of stocking.she look at me and said let me help.my dad pass away several years earlier.after she help with the stocking she told me to get dress.we talk about it.she told me that i want to be a girl i can but only at home.she also said she will teach me how to be a girl.my mom went the next day and bought a whole warbode of girl clothes for me.i started wearing panties full time under my male clothes.my mom started to treat me like a daughter besides a son.it was great.

Amazing, lucky you! Does she still help you?

Hugs. Marci :hugs:

sybercom11
12-04-2008, 12:05 PM
My mother knew I was different because I enjoyed playing with dolls and playing house with my two older sisters and the other neighborhood girls and not any boy sports with the neighborhood boys.

So when the day came when I was 15 and she walked into my room -- I carelessly did not lock the door -- and I was standing there in a mini-dress and girlie sandals, shaved legs and all, she did not say a thing. I remember she just handed me some clean laundry and said some matter-of-fact thing and left.

I have to think that she let it slide because I was such a good kid growing up, never in trouble and an A-student. Helped her a lot around the house, even was an altar boy. There was also the fact that my father lived in his own little world and had no time for my mother and my sisters and me. So she already knew how effeminate I was and this was just part of it.

So I was quite lucky in my getting-caught episode.

BlUeDrAgOn
12-04-2008, 12:14 PM
Well, I was caught when I was a young boy. One day, my mom was making my bed and then she discovered one of my sister's swimsuits under the mattress. She was totally furious and, needless to say, I was completely embarassed :o

danielle42
12-04-2008, 12:50 PM
I was 4 yrs old my older sister dressed me as her sister than ran and got my mother when she came in the room took a look at me and said that i had to stay that way all day long WHAT FUN THAT WAS. than later at 17 got caught one day all dressed as a highschool girl ,and made to dress and act like a girl all weekend, after that i stopped for sometime and started back dressing at 28 and been dressing since. :)

DAWNB
12-04-2008, 01:12 PM
Was caught once in my early years. House had an attic which I could use. Got hold of a slip and was wearing it when mother came up and I didn't hear her. She really didn't carry on just told me to change and that was it. In the nineties my wife found some of my items and told me so. I gave her a quick explanation and kind of backed off a bit. Never stopped and finally had talk with her. I dress on occasions but have never been out fully dressed. Maybe some day.