PDA

View Full Version : Caught: Older

Toni_Lynn
11-30-2008, 12:19 PM
As a counterpoint to the caught young thread .. I just had to relate something about getting caught while older. So here's the deal, I'm 51, happily married to a wonder women who totally accepts me. My parents think she is great. My wife encourages me to be all the girl I can be. As such, I do wear my hair down -- its past my shoulders. So, we go to my parents on Thanksgiving. First words out of my mum's mouth, ven before 'Happy Thanksgiving' were -- 'Ooww -- that hair!'.

And then today on the phone -- 'What's up with that hair -- you look like a girl!' (Of course my first impluse is to say thank you!) I countered with, 'My wife likes it that way -- you have a problem with it, you take it up with her!' She counters with, 'Don't hurt me .. tie it back when you are here'. I answer 'It's not your concern to get hurt over, so deal with it.'

Curious thing is -- I was wearing girls l.e.i. lo-rise jeans, a girls turtle neck sweater, unpadded bra, panties, girls socks, and girls shoes. Granted they all could pass for guys clothes, but -- did they get noticed! NOOOOOO! Just my hair!

The big difference now, as opposed to when I was 13 is that I have my wife by my side, and my mum will never ever hurt me -- the girl that I am -- again! With my wife by my side, I can face any abuse she can throw at me.

On Thanksgiving night, as my wife and I said our evening prayers, I gave thanks to God for my wife and my crossdressing. After today's snide comments, my thanks take on new meaning!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

TxKimberly
11-30-2008, 01:11 PM
Having a wife that loves you as much as you love her is priceless. It's great to have someone to hug, hold, and share with. Sigh . . .

sissystephanie
11-30-2008, 01:47 PM
Having a wife that loves you as much as you love her is priceless. It's great to have someone to hug, hold, and share with. Sigh . . .

Kimberly is so right! I had one like that for 49+ wonderful years before she passed away!!. Wish I still had her!!:sad:

Stephanie

Lady on the outside, but man underneath!

DAVIDA
11-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Yes, I was caught the other morning when I went to my parent's house to get the paper.(my mother had knee replacement and my father does not get around very well) I had on black slacks, a black sweater with zebra print collar and cuff accents, and a pair of 4 inch high heels with zebra print. My mother said "Don't break an ankle"!

Angie G
11-30-2008, 02:54 PM
Tony if your wife accepts it that all you need hun.:hugs:
Angie

Ronni Seymour
11-30-2008, 03:28 PM
You're right, Toni. Why should your hair 'hurt' her?!! Some people get too focused on the wrong things. What about character, faithfulness, kindness, integrity, etc.? What about the inner person??
Your wife, indeed, does seem like a wonderful lady. You're blessed!:hugs:

Alana65
11-30-2008, 04:14 PM

.......and that's all that should matter, Toni. I could only dream to be as lucky as you, to have someone like your wife in my life.........maybe someday :daydreaming:

lauraabdl
11-30-2008, 04:49 PM
Having an SO that is accepting is sooooooooo special, remember that ther are so many of us girls out of the closet that do not have the luxgury of accepting SO's consider yourself lucky.
Laura:2c:

Sandra Dunn
11-30-2008, 04:55 PM
I've have very similar dicussions with my mum. When I did have long hair , before it got to thin to do anything with it, I had my ears pierced and the first words out of parents mouth is "Are you gay"? They still think we recruit members into the LGBT community. I told them that no and that all the gay guys have short hair like dad.

I too wear womens clothes while in butch mode and same here nothing said. My wife is supporting and if fact the picture of me on my fact page is from my wedding.That's how supportive and accepting she is of me. She does have her bondouries.

HUGS Sandra