PDA

View Full Version : "T Score" poll results indicate...?

Mitzi
06-06-2005, 01:46 AM
Of over 200 posts on the CAGIATI scores thread, (What’s your T* score?), only a handful were “Standard Male” and “Feminine Male” (my category). The rest were “Androgyne”, “Probable Transsexual” and “Transsexual”. I’d always thought most CD’s were “Feminine Male”, getting pleasure from dressing, but with little desire to be feminine when not dressed. Does the COGIATI results of this survey indicate:

1. Most CD’s are “Androgyne”, ”Probable Transsexual”, “Transsexual”, or
2. “Standard Males” and “Feminine Males” either didn’t bother to take the test, or reveal their results, and why, or
3. They don't feel completely comfortable posting, even in forums like this, or
4. Something else.

Mitzi

Nicole_Lasmedias
06-06-2005, 04:34 AM
I really couldn't tell what it indicates... My results say that I'm transsexual, and I should seek for help, because my gender issue will grow and all that stuff...

Mia lynn
06-06-2005, 05:07 AM
Yes i took that test. I'm a Androgyne according to it. I just wonder how accurate the test is. I Guess being an Androgyne gives me alot of options but I do find myself acting and thinking girly more of the time lately.
Mia Lynn

Katie Ashe
06-06-2005, 07:42 AM
Mitzi: Read the comments on that site, it isn't a formall medical indication of your desired sex. The test was developed for thoses whom don't know which side of the line their on. And is not to be taken as a medical referal. I tested -45 the first time and 45 the second time. I agree with this as I was very honest in the test. I agree with the results. As stated, it's just a helpfull indicator for most and not alway correct for some. If in doubt the individual should see medical assistance without shame. Everyone needs help some time in their life.

Katie

LindaTS
06-06-2005, 07:49 AM
I always end up as Probable transsexual with that test. I took one other that I scored as Definitely female. Accurate? I don't know. But they show me the way I feel about myself, with the exception of the first one. I believe I'm a tanssexual and that's it.

Clare
06-06-2005, 08:37 AM
My result indicated that I was Androgyne, but with strong leanings to more feminine if I was able to indulge the femme side of me more.

Having had time to think about it, i'd have to say it seems a reasonable assessment for me.

Christine.

Mitzi
06-06-2005, 12:20 PM
My COGIATI score of -215 places me just about midway in the “Feminine Male” category, which is exactly where I’d place myself. I tend to cry too easily at poignant points in movies and plays (feminine), but am greatly embarrassed by it (male). I took the test just out of curiosity.

When en femme, I have no problem adopting feminine mannerisms, except for speech. Only when speaking with persons whom I don’t want to reveal my TG ism while dressed, do I try to adopt feminine speech. This is true even in these forums. When a GG interjects a post in some threads, I often don’t realize it’s from a GG, so thoroughly femme are all the posts. In these threads, I don’t feel “CD enough” to comfortably post.

Maybe it’s the male part of us “Female Males” to feel uncomfortable revealing our intimate feelings, so we don’t post as freely as our more feminine sisters.

I enjoy being a guy, and would never want to give it up, but I do enjoy shopping for femme stuff en drab.

Mitzi

celeste26
06-06-2005, 05:04 PM
As a +55 I find myself in between and that is a proper reflection of the state of my mind. I've felt like an "in between" for a long time. In a sense though I would prefer to be one or the other without the "confusion". So much uncertainty.

Jonien
06-06-2005, 06:01 PM
My Score was 485 it was a little High so did it again and still the same but then I don't dress to be en femme I'm feel femme when in drab so yes and considering help:help:

_Jonien_:hugs:

AngelAshley
06-06-2005, 06:19 PM
485? Snap!
It kinda told me what I already know, and I am already seeking help for it. In fact, I had an appointment at the Gender Identity Clinic this morning, and 'came out' at work! It went pretty well so I think as of next week I'm gonna start my 2 years of living as a female full time, hopefully be fully female by the time I'm 24 :D :D :D

Pip
06-06-2005, 08:01 PM
Okay, it said I was a feminane male which pretty much say's it all. Even my wife, after us discovering my CD side this past weekend said she's always considered me to have a feminine side. Who Knew!! She never expressed it to me and I didn't really understand it or know what or how to deal with it.

Now, tonight I'm in drag, my wife and I are watching a movie and will have great sex after it's over.......life is good!

PiP

Mona
06-06-2005, 10:04 PM
Well my result says I am Androgyne and I agree with this. I have always known I can be very feminine even when I have excelled as male. I just don't worry and enjoy both, and it's my secret!

Tasha Norval
06-07-2005, 02:16 AM
Wow Minaki. I wish I had your courage. It took me weeks to build up the nerve just to touch a "Gender Identity" brochure. Did this appointment make you nervous? I would love to see how this all goes for you!

I don't remember my COGIATI scores off-hand, but the last two times, I scored as a probable transexual. I think the only thing 'holding me back' from full transexual is my attraction to GGs and wanting to start a family someday. Otherwise, I would love to become a full-time woman.

Mitzi
06-07-2005, 12:40 PM
It's turning out that this thread is more of an expression of feelings related to the results of the COGIATI test. (I plead guilty too...) But that's all good!!

Mitzi