PDA

View Full Version : Showing panties at public

pinkbowpanty
11-30-2008, 04:08 PM
Hi there!

I've been wearing panties since I left the school and I enjoy it much. I like the feeling of the material and that I wear something that should be a thing of woman's intimacy :)

I was always worried about somebody being able to catch me wearing this stuff. However, recently something changed. I dressed my black satin panties under my jeans. Now I pulled them a bit more up so that a pink bow which is in front of the panties would be visible over my jeans. And I went out like this.

Walking around, a woman came from around the corner and as her eyes got at my panties sticking out of the jeans, she looked so surprised, she even turned after me :) I smiled and went away.

Now I sometimes do this even in a bus, I stand in front of the stairs so that the girls stepping up the stairs can see my panties. This astonishment in their eyes always gets me excited.

Do you have similar experience?

Sandra Dunn
11-30-2008, 04:44 PM
Welcome to the forum Pinkie. As for the flashing of the panties, well thats your choice and I'm sure there are others that do that. Must be a young person thing (giggling). I have been underdressing for I don't know how many years. I wear women jeans flats and tops regularly when I'm in butch mode. I can only recall twice that I remember someone saying something about what I was wearing. Otherwise I don't even notice, if they even see exactly what style clothes I'm wearing.

Since you are still in the young class have you ever thought about buying and wearing some of those hot kewl designer jeans that are out there? There are some really cute ones out there. It looks better for me to be fully dressed for that look to even come close to working for me.

HUGS Sandra

Mirani
11-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Its called exhibitionism.

Some do it -some don't. Doesn't rock my boat but hey - that's not the first time I haven't shared the values of some here.

But, variety is the spice of life!

Tracii G
11-30-2008, 04:56 PM
Hi PBP I have a few pair of very low cut girly jeans and have had the panties show just a little not on purpose but it happened bending over.Gotten some thumbs up from a few GG's too.
The younger GG's are so cool for the most part with guys wearing girly jeans. Had one at the grocery today tell me "those jeans are too cute I have a pair of those too".

tamarav
11-30-2008, 05:02 PM
Welcome to the family!

Each of us has our own point of view and set of interests. Others may do the same and some will criticise, but we are all supportive of one another. So you do what you like, those of us who do the same will jump in and the rest will welcome you to the forum.

Hope you really enjoy your time here and we get to hear of your adventures.

Your new sis,

Tami

cdjamestv
12-18-2008, 08:30 PM
My wifes girl friend flashed me her croch in white panties and I in turn flashed her my butt in a pink thong at a party.