PDA

View Full Version : What an evening!!!

Jaquelyn
11-30-2008, 05:51 PM
Saturday evening was one of the best for me in a long, long time. An evening of firsts and full of excitement.
As some know here, my wife and I are into bdsm. I am also a cder, obviously. The two for us DO NOT go hand and hand. My wife accepts my dressing, and who Jaquelyn is, however, she has always identified herself as hetero, and therefore has no intrest of evening playing with Jaquelyn. Meanwhile, Jaquelyn has been out at several of our local groups' private parties, but always in a serving role at a party, but that's about all.
That was until sat, when some freinds of ours invited us to go to a new bdsm club in the bay area that was having a femdom party. The male half of this couple also dresses, and we have dressed together for private parties, but never in a public setting. It became the wish of both the wives to play with their "girlfriends" at this event. OMG, I was thrilled and petrified!!!
I have to say, this was the best of evenings!!! When we arrived, there were 3 other cders there, two with their respective mistresses, and one that volunteered there. I felt right at home in this atmosphere, and it was great interacting with all the ladies; the femdoms were so accepting and encouraging, and we drew lots of compliments.....:heehee:
To say the least, finally getting to play with my wife as Jaquelyn was wonderful, and she had fun too. I met a local female author, who had just finished a new novel, about a cder, and her newfound mistress; she was very nice, and treated me like a lady, omg this was an incredible feeling!!!
I am so tired as we got home really late, but I had to write about it. What a great first public outing......and my bottom is pretty sore to remind me for a few days too:o

carolinewalker_2000
12-01-2008, 06:36 AM
I'm not personally into bdsm, but it sounds as though you had a wonderful evening. Let us hope it is the first of many.

morgan51
12-01-2008, 07:45 AM
What a great time that must have been. I can only imagine such a wonderful time with my so as my Mistress enjoying the company of likeminded friends. We are new to this lifestyle bd/sm D/s . Morgan

Shari
12-01-2008, 07:58 AM
As one who is into bondage, I'm very jealous.
My wife and I have never really gotten into the SM side, but a part of me would love to know what it would be like.
To be there with several couples who have cd husbands is another fantasy you've lived and I can only think about. I'm sooooooooo jealous.
To do both and then to have your wife come on as a lesbian lover is almost off the scale of my inner fantasies.
There are no more words. I'm sort of crazy right now just imagining it all.
Did I mention I'm jealous?

Jess_cd32
12-01-2008, 08:02 AM
........... What a great first public outing......and my bottom is pretty sore to remind me for a few days too:o

Well next time maybe you'll behave yourself and won't need any disipline:heehee:
Glad to hear you had a good time, kidding aside.

Brandiwvr
12-02-2008, 01:11 AM
did i hear you say " ouch may i have another" you you you. i am jealous

Laceytosee
12-02-2008, 02:52 AM
You must have had a good time. When I am dressed I want to be told what to do, no matter what, I will obey whomever is in control. Although, I do have a few ideas of my own, see my avatar.

Lacey

RachelDenise
12-02-2008, 05:49 AM
Sounds like a special evening out. You're so lucky.

MJ
12-02-2008, 06:39 AM
aww good for you i'm glad you all had a fun time .. hmm i wonder when the next event is around here?