PDA

View Full Version : nightmare

slamddoger
12-01-2008, 08:12 AM
what would be your worse nightmare dress as a women and being outside

Jess_cd32
12-01-2008, 08:15 AM
Probably a physical confrontation w/ some jerk and both being arrested????

TommiTN
12-01-2008, 08:18 AM
1. Being abducted, raped and murdered.

2. Being seen and identified by friends/relatives who don't know about Tammi and who, in my judgement, would not be down with her.

This is why I usually only go out and about with a group and far away from anyone I know only in my male persona.

tanya1976
12-01-2008, 08:21 AM
1.Bumping into any male members of my family.
2.Being gawked/pointed at by crowds of people...

TGMarla
12-01-2008, 08:55 AM
I would definitely not want to get arrested for any reason while dressed. But my worst nightmare might just be here at home....I don't want to be all decked out when my wife comes home and surprises me. But were I to get arrested while en femme, she would no doubt find out anyway. The thought of the whole thing is very uncomfortable.

StacyCD
12-01-2008, 09:30 AM
When I first started going out dressed in the car, I always used to carry a change of clothes in case of a breakdown. Over time, I became more comfortable being out dressed and the change bag stopped being carried. One night I had a dream about being in an accident because a car stopped short and I didn't. The very next night I was out driving back to my hotel and a car stopped right in front of me. FORTUNATELY, I was able to stop in time to avoid the accident. So in this case, my nightmare almost came true!

Phyliss
12-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Being "out" fully dressed and passing nicely when my wig falls off or a "form" falls out.

sometimes_miss
12-01-2008, 11:56 AM
I'd have to agree with getting arrested as being the worst; you're going to be incarcerated with no escape from those who think you're gay, and they will want to use you that way.

Other than here, I don't know anyone who accepts my crossdressing. Being outed, and probably costing me all my relationships (and probably my job), would be pretty terrible, in my opinion. Hence, I never go out dressed up.

Sarah Martin
12-01-2008, 12:49 PM
Encountering some form of violence by unaccepting morons/rednecks.

TerriM
12-01-2008, 12:52 PM
Having a heart attack or some accident dressed and my kids finding out that way. My wife knows, but that would put so much pressure on her

mklinden2010
12-01-2008, 12:56 PM
Finding out I had no cash or credit cards on me.

No! Wait!

That's the nightmare I have all the time about leaving the house to go to the grocery store...

Shucks... Nevermind.

tanyalynn51
12-01-2008, 12:57 PM
being seen by someone that I work with, or being attacked- I can defend myself, but Id be scared to death going to jail.

Melinda G
12-01-2008, 01:00 PM
Just getting locked out of the car, or house would be a major problem.

Taking a change bag of guy clothes along, takes away some of the thrill of going out en femme. Walking out of the house, in high heels, short skirt, wig and makup, and feeling that breeze up under my skirt, hearing my heels on the sidewalk, and knowing I'm committed as a female, kind of increases the thrill. It's kind of like "Wow, there's no turning back now. I am a woman", at least as far as anyone can see.

MAJESTYK
12-01-2008, 01:01 PM
I think anything that would embarass my wife is the only thing that I would not want to happen. She knows and would be with me. For myself, I'm a big "girl" and can handle anything else be it comments or what have you.

Celeste
12-01-2008, 01:48 PM
My worst one, I actually dream sometimes,it involves me falling asleep dressed then sleepwalking and going over to a neighbors door and knocking on it,then I wake up totally freaked at what I'm wearing and they answer the door.

Intertwined
12-01-2008, 02:07 PM
Locked out of my car, had to call family to bring me my keys (my family knows I dress)

First, I dont have it as bad as most of you, I do not dress to pass, I blend my dress, I am obviously a man, wearing one or two items of womens clothing, ie. 5 inch high heels and a nice red leather purse, and everything else normal male cloths.

See, I wanna be seen, gaucked at, I wouldnt want to get hurt, anytime I have ever been confronted with " what the #$#$ are you " I just turn the tables on them and tell the the TRUTH.

Jamie M
12-01-2008, 02:28 PM
How's this for a nightmare :-

Young and inexperienced cd out for a walk at local country park. Things going well , not being read or at least not giving a monkey's if i was when at farthest point from car that i could possibly be , my cheap makeshift breast forms i.e. balloons filled with water ( said i was young and inexperienced didn't i ;) ) decided now would be a great time to develop a catastrophic stress fracture and explosively deposit their contents across my blouse , oh sh*t , bad day

true story i'm afraid to say :(

Carly D.
12-01-2008, 05:04 PM
The worst nightmare is as most have said here already.. also if I was to be put down constantly.. as in "how would you know, you've lied to us about who you really are for the past __ however many years".. really just to be made to feel like I wasn't human anymore.. like I'm a monster...

Genifer Teal
12-01-2008, 08:31 PM
My worst nightmare almost came true. About a year ago, I almost got a DWI. As the officer put it, I was "marginal". I thought they didn't give breaks these days. It was true, I was more tired than drunk, but I have to think is was easier for him not to have to deal with me - or maybe he didn't know how to deal with me. lol He did check my eyes twice - looking for signs of drugs. There were none. Then he confirmed I knew where I was, and where the nearest 7/11 was, very close by, and suggested I get a coffee to wake up and drive home safe.

That is all it took. I still drive the 1 mile home from the train station. I now find it hard to go anywhere else if I might be drinking. Even with the best of intentions, you never know. This is one "free pass" I will never forget.

Gen

Karren H
12-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Run in my stocking!! Broken heel!!! No change for the pay toilets!!! hahaha Same as any woman I supposed.....

RachelB.
12-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Hi Karren

I thought your's would be having to wear women's jeans due to an accident or whatever!!! :)

Karren H
12-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Hi Karren

I thought your's would be having to wear women's jeans due to an accident or whatever!!! :)

That's not a nightmare.... that's HELL!!! hahaha

rachel_rachel
12-02-2008, 12:06 AM
My car breaking down, being pulled over by the police, being seen by anybody i know... That's just a few.

StaceyJane
12-02-2008, 12:17 AM
The only time I go out is in my car so I worry a lot about accidents, police, getting locked out. I certainly wouldn't want to go to jail en femme. I do keep a change of clothes in my car.

suchacutie
12-02-2008, 12:22 AM
are you kidding????

running into my mother.

omg!

tina

Sally2005
12-02-2008, 12:40 AM
While out having some sort of malfunction...broken heal, wig falls off, flat tire, lost keys... you can deal with it, but pretty stressful.

The worst would be telling someone you care about that you CD and having them turn their back.

catriona36
12-03-2008, 06:40 AM
When I first started going out dressed in the car, I always used to carry a change of clothes in case of a breakdown.

GEE i carry a tool box for that
giggles

Kelly DeWinter
12-03-2008, 08:13 AM
No, no, no, no NO, Even worse is running into your mother and you are both wearing the SAME dress !

are you kidding????

running into my mother.

omg!

tina

Christina Nicole
12-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Running into my wife would be bad. That has not happened yet but a few things have.
Broken heel while in the mall
Breast form didn't self-adhere while wearing a halter top dress. It popped out while walking across a parking lot. Good thing no one was around.
some woman ran into the rear of my favorite car while I was out dressed. Only paint damage, so I didn't get the police involved, which would have been more trouble than the few hundred it cost to have the bumper repainted.
"Lost" my keys. Was walking out of the mall as it was closing and could not find my car keys anywhere. Retraced my steps, talked to lost&found and the security guard. Finally found them in a little used pocket in my purse. Wasn't wearing the blond wig that night either.
Ran over something that caused the tire to go flat. No lady is going to change the tire on a Navigator. It's far too difficult. I might have changed it if it were one of the cars, but not the truck.

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Jilmac
12-04-2008, 05:10 PM
Encountering some form of violence by unaccepting morons/rednecks.

I think that would be worse than being arrested.:eek:

paulaluvssz8
12-04-2008, 05:22 PM
I will tell you my nightmare...

1. Being dressed and out, and some of my peers confront me as Paula..

2. My wife and daughters leaving me because of dressing...

Still in the closet for now , and the world may never know.