PDA

View Full Version : Amateur CD Film

CarrieAnneEvers
12-01-2008, 09:47 AM
I'm an amateur videomaker. Do we have any other Spielberg wannabes out there?

I have a great (at least I think so) idea for a cross dressing short film. Who's with me?

Here's the synopsis: A businessman has this gorgeous female boss who wears killer suits a la Sarah Palin.
One day she calls the man into her office and says we have some VERY important clients coming in from overseas. I have been in contact with them for months with e-mail and they are planning to meet with me at the Ritz-Carlton next week. But here's the thing:
I have a family emergency and I cannot be there.
You are the only other person in the company who knows my presentation. They are expecting to do business with a woman, so you are going to have to become me....

you see where this is going? lol

:heehee:

Laura Evans
12-01-2008, 09:56 AM
Can't wait to see it. Good luck.

kaitlin
12-01-2008, 09:59 AM
I have a camera, scene lighting systems and work dressed fem for the right price!! haha...I think it would be fun, keep us informed.

MarciManseau
12-01-2008, 10:01 AM
I love the idea! And I've written quite a few t girl stories. How does the guy react? Does he just go for it? :thumbsup:

Let me know if you want some help with it :battingeyelashes:
My email address is MarciManseau@bluefrog.com

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Eileen
12-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Carrie Ann I think you have a great idea. You should have a hit film! Be sure to let us know when it is released!

Eileen

CarrieAnneEvers
12-01-2008, 10:41 AM
How does he react? He says:

You mean I have to REPRESENT you right?

She says:

No, I said you have to BE me. We're going shopping. And STOP talking like a guy. Work on your feminine voice!

battybattybats
12-01-2008, 11:04 AM
Could be ok, but i'm growing tired of the two standard TG movies.

The 'life-story' drama movie and the 'people forced to CD by circumstances' comedy.

I've heard a lot of gay filmakers are starting to explore other genres from a gay perspective. Horror movies where the main characters just happen to be gay for example.

You know what I'dlike to see? Some TG films where the main character just happens to be fabulously TG, doesn't struggle with being TG but just is blatently TG.

Like perhaps a western buddy film, only the buddies are a MtF and a FtM! Neither because they have to, both because that's just who they are!

There are lots of kinds of films that could be made like that on a variety of budgets. And by not being apologetic over the CDing, by not having an excuse for the CDing I think it could have a real positive impact.

CarrieAnneEvers
12-01-2008, 11:10 AM
I like the TS character on Ugly Betty. Too bad they didn't use a real TS. (Not that Rebecca Romijn isn't a fine actress)

Phyliss
12-01-2008, 11:51 AM
How about a bit of a twist.

The "businessman" is in fact an "out and about" CD working and living full time at this same company as "assistant" to the female boss, and has to learn all about the business from the persepctive of "the boss" . Makes the sale and as a result is promoted, gains confidence and starts his/her own company in competition with the original boss.

The CD aspect will be more of a side note rather than the main focus of the film.

Sammy777
12-01-2008, 02:01 PM
How about more along the lines of:

Bob, here is the chance you have been waiting for.

Taking over for you? Yes but........

Also for you to wear that skirt suit I saw hanging in your car last week. You know, your "girlfriends" dry cleaning.

Just what are you saying? It was mine?

Yes Bob

Well it isn't

Oh OK then, my mistake........

By the way Bob one more thing,

Your bra is showing.

No its.............. damn.

I'll see you, or err me on Monday then?

Jacqui
12-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Carrie Ann, I like the idea...

Let's add a little "reality" and give him a month to get ready.
During that time, his boss offers him intensive training from her growing up as a little girl to becoming the attractive and successful female executive. Everything from how to dress, how to speak, how to act, etc. He gets tested at the end of every session.

After an initial resistance to the whole idea, he begins to enjoy the feel of female attire and admire the way he looks. He takes more of an active role and genuinely seeks her advice.

The last week before she has to attend her family matter, she takes him "out" to see if he can pass. He is amazed at the different way he is treated, both good and bad, but ultimately he passes and is now ready to present to the client.

The best part is after the deal is consummated, he realizes through deep introspection, that he has no desire to go back to the way he was. He has tasted womanhood and now yearns to go all the way!

Just some thoughts!

Jacqui

Karren H
12-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Sounds just like the one scene from near the end of "Just like a woman' where our hereo.. heoine... gives that kick ass presentation as a woman...

docrobbysherry
12-01-2008, 09:43 PM
Turns out the stunning GG boss is a witch!

Turns the guy into an actual GG that looks just a gorgeous as she is! For the week she's out of town!

He/she meets clients, and has some incredible experiences during that week. During which, he/she learns what being a fem GG is like!

She returns, expecting him/her to want be changed back ASAP. Because, if he isn't returned to his male mode, he'll soon be forced to remain a GG forever.

He has 24 hours to decide! Which identity will he choose? Hmmm?:D

trannie T
12-01-2008, 10:18 PM
Did you find your plot in "Fictionmania?" You could have a sequel in which a young man is sent to live with his aunt.

Sally2005
12-02-2008, 12:27 AM
Did you say casting call for Sara Palin?... :-)

I would like to see a CDing movie with the perspective of how the SO's and society are supposed to act with a CDer. Or it could also be how they think they are supposed to act. My story would revolve around a CDer who is still in the closet, but everyone knows. The CDer is worried about coming out, but in the end discovers its a non-event.

ericalynncd
12-02-2008, 12:38 AM
I went to college for tv broadcasting so I have quite a bit of knowledege. I also have a cam/steadycam jr. and editing gear. let me know.

crusadergirl
12-02-2008, 01:00 AM
Carrie I like the idea i do short movies and would be willing to help you with your project.

Janie Gunn
12-02-2008, 01:08 AM
CarrieAnne, I think its a great idea. I'm hoping that eventually I may find a tv part in film or theatre here in Adelaide, (although other acting is just as important).

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-02-2008, 03:11 AM
Turns out the stunning GG boss is a witch!

or an Evil Faery!!!!!

*giggles*

Zarabeth

deja true
12-02-2008, 06:43 AM
or an Evil Faery!!!!!

*giggles*

Zarabeth

And just who did you have in mind for the Evil Faery part, Hmmmmm?

Wait...lemme guess!

:D

Brooke Smith
12-02-2008, 10:31 AM
Sure,dress your character like Sarah Palin (very hot) but for God's sake give her a brain!

docrobbysherry
12-02-2008, 11:35 AM
Sure,dress your character like Sarah Palin (very hot) but for God's sake give her a brain!

I'm NOT just picking on Sarah here! :brolleyes:

But, when's the last time u read about a famous, attractive woman with a brain? Brittany, Linzy, etc., etc.:doh:

NatalieGirl
12-02-2008, 12:09 PM

Sarah is one sharp woman, in spite of what the Democrats and their lapdogs in the media would like you to think.

battybattybats
12-02-2008, 10:00 PM
I'm NOT just picking on Sarah here! :brolleyes:

But, when's the last time u read about a famous, attractive woman with a brain? Brittany, Linzy, etc., etc.:doh:

History is filled with them.

There is a chess grand master who is a swimsuit model!
http://webworldnow.blogspot.com/2008/10/sexy-russian-model-chess-champion.html

Jenny J
12-02-2008, 10:05 PM
I wish I could find the link but I believe the Dallas Cowboys had a cheerleader a few years back that was a scientist at NASA.

Jen

:rose2:

Phoebe Reece
12-02-2008, 10:26 PM
Cool idea, Carrie Anne. I'm sure you will have no shortage of plot ideas suggested, but I thought I would offer my own twist to your story.
Right after the boss tells the man her plan:

He says: "Why do you think I can pull this off?"

She says: "Because, I know you are a crossdresser. I saw you dressed as a woman at the mall last weekend. You look very nice, by the way."

He says: "Oh......"

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-02-2008, 11:13 PM
And just who did you have in mind for the Evil Faery part, Hmmmmm?

Wait...lemme guess!

:D

Why Batty of course!

*giggles*

Cause I'd have to be the good faery that comes to the rescue.

*hugs*

Zarabeth

Jacqui
12-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Here's your link, Jenni, Summer Williams...Rocket Scientist:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/aditi_kinkhabwala/01/03/rocket.scientist/

Angie G
12-03-2008, 08:57 PM
Sounds like a fun video hun go for it. :hugs:
Angie

Mandy Burgundy
12-03-2008, 09:03 PM
go for it, it will be the best cd film scince tootsie:D

battybattybats
12-04-2008, 10:46 AM
Why Batty of course!

*giggles*

Cause I'd have to be the good faery that comes to the rescue.

*hugs*

Zarabeth

Aww... :o

Though being on the wrong continent maybe you'd be best to go with one of the lovely American Goths on the forum, especially as my acting would belong in an Ed Wood film!