obsessedwithpantyhose
12-01-2008, 10:23 PM
HA,,i love myself for hating panties :tongueout

docrobbysherry
12-01-2008, 11:06 PM
I don't need no stinkin' panties!:devil:

curse within
12-01-2008, 11:13 PM
Lol its a curse....trust me..some say its a gift...tell my soon to be ex that..lmao....If you like wearing the dang panties then wear em...if you don't like wearing the dang panties just wear em...I have been on undie strike now for 9 days hate it so much...No desires at all and live in my apartment with no wife so I can wear em anytime ..Soon I hope the hate torwards them will stay!! And the curse will be lifted..Hang in there you'll survive if all that you are doing is wearing panties and not robbing banks and selling drugs to elementery schools kids you doing fine..

Karren H
12-01-2008, 11:24 PM
Why won't it go away?

HA,,i love myself for hating panties :tongueout

I hate you both for bringing up the subject time after time after time... :D

curse within
12-01-2008, 11:27 PM
That's funny Karren...really ....good one hahaha

Joy Carter
12-02-2008, 01:30 AM
Submit and enJoy. :D Twenty four seven here.

jessielee
12-02-2008, 01:39 AM
we are the pantie haters!
your biological and technological distinctiveness will be assimilated into our own. resistance is futile!

avril findlay
12-02-2008, 02:35 AM
You can always take them off of course!

sterling12
12-02-2008, 05:38 AM
Wear a girdle instead of? No panties...no hatred, right?

What you "hate" right now is the fact that you are transgendered, not The Panties. You work on The Self-Acceptance phase of your life, and actually come to terms with yourself. You won't have a hatred for panties, bras, stockings, other people, yourself, nor much of anything else!

That would be a nice change, wouldn't it?

Peace and Love, Joanie

MJ
12-02-2008, 06:33 AM
we are the pantie haters!
your biological and technological distinctiveness will be assimilated into our own. resistance is futile!

not another bloody pantie thread ...ok fine i love panties :alien:

deja true
12-02-2008, 06:48 AM
I can take 'em or leave 'em really...but...

don't you even think about hating shoes!

:D

Josey
12-02-2008, 07:36 AM
I'm with Joy Carter on this one! I wear em 24/7.

battybattybats
12-02-2008, 07:57 AM
If you work at it you can make the hating yourself for it part go away.

The loving panties wont go away because its part of who your are.

What's the prayer?

"Lord grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can, and
the wisdom to know the difference."

Well as thousands of transgender people over thousands of years accross all the cultures of the world have discovered, you can change your self-hatred for being transgender but being transgender remains even after years of burial it works its way back to the surface.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-02-2008, 08:09 AM
OMG, do I love panties - have over 300 pair - spouse doesn't understand why so many, but we know don't we !

JoAnne Wheeler

Deborah Jane
12-02-2008, 08:47 AM
not another bloody pantie thread ...

Yeah, and i didn,t even start it this time :tongueout

battybattybats
12-02-2008, 09:25 AM
C'mon folk, I realise the 'pantie thread' thing has a humerous history here but this is not about panties.

It's about someone in inner conflict because they hate being transgender. They have internalised transphobia. They have a conflict that brings them serious suffering and we shouldn't be larking about but offering a shoulder to cry on and to try and help them cope with what they are going through.

suchacutie
12-02-2008, 10:40 AM
Last I looked, one can buy really great panties for less money than great boy underwear! So what's the issue?

:)

tina

Kelly DeWinter
12-02-2008, 10:50 AM
I'm so surprised no one brought up the definition of fetish.

Don't worry GiGi, it's not a life threatening condition ............... unless you walk into a redneck bar with just panties on.

fetish

One entry found.

Main Entry: fe&#183;tish http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?fetish01.wav=fetish')) Variant(s): also fe&#183;tich http://www.merriam-webster.com/images/audio.gif (http://javascript<b></b>:popWin('/cgi-bin/audio.pl?fetish01.wav=fetich')) \ˈfe-tish also ˈfē-\ Function: noun Etymology: French & Portuguese; French f&#233;tiche, from Portuguese feiti&#231;o, from feiti&#231;o artificial, false, from Latin facticius factitious Date: 1613 1 a: an object (as a small stone carving of an animal) believed to have magical power to protect or aid its owner ; broadly : a material object regarded with superstitious or extravagant trust or reverence b: an object of irrational reverence or obsessive devotion : prepossession (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prepossession) c: an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression2: a rite or cult of fetish worshipers3: fixation (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fixation)

avril findlay
12-02-2008, 11:23 AM
"New boots and panties."

NatalieGirl
12-02-2008, 12:02 PM
I am sitting here working at the computer, wearing a bra and panties, and loving every minute of it.

XOXOXOXO
Natalie

Jennie CD
12-02-2008, 12:03 PM
:love: Well I dont hate myself - but I DO LOVE my panties - in fact so much must have around 30 pair of them - one for each day. The feel so wonderful next to the body. :hugs:

tanya1976
12-02-2008, 12:04 PM
not another bloody pantie thread ...ok fine i love panties :alien:

Me too.

StaceyJane
12-02-2008, 12:13 PM
I would seriously suggest talking to a therapist. Someone who can help you find self acceptance as a TG.

goofus
12-02-2008, 12:22 PM
C'mon folk, I realise the 'pantie thread' thing has a humerous history here but this is not about panties.

It's about someone in inner conflict because they hate being transgender. They have internalised transphobia. They have a conflict that brings them serious suffering and we shouldn't be larking about but offering a shoulder to cry on and to try and help them cope with what they are going through.

Agreed, Batty...

jessielee
12-02-2008, 12:49 PM
it's true, compassion is more appropriate when considering "pantie hating" as a metaphor for self-alienation.
we laugh because it sounds silly; why not hate wigs or nails or skirts or hose? don't wear it if you don't want to!
but no, i get it. why can't we be normal? fitting into our proper places naturally without feeling wrong inside or outside?
my sisters, may we find or make our own normal. perhaps even as some ggs wear boxers or whatever feels right and gets the job done.
and share.
and grow.
didn't mean to make fun.

coming down from the highest point in Montana, after having seen sights only made possible by planning and toil; sacrifice; retuning to the "real world" via nearly 11,000 foot high Beartooth Pass, words i'd known suddenly had new meaning.
in this search and journey, they do again:

tis the gift to be simple, tis the gift to be free
tis the gift to come down where you ought to be
and when we find ourselves in the place just right
twill be in the valley of love and delight

when true simplicity is gained
to bow and to bend we shan't be ashamed
to turn, turn, will be our delight
till by turning, turning we come round right

"Simple Gifts" Shaker Song, cir. 1830s

gratefully,
jessie

Jennifer Cox
12-02-2008, 02:23 PM
You have to realise that it will never go away. Also, that you shouldn't feel guilty or ashamed about it. When you can do that, you should be able to accept it more easily, and then perhaps you can learn to enjoy it! :)

PennieS
12-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Wife wonders why I have so many, but when she runs out of hers, i often find her in mine. I have enough to last about a half of a year.:)

PennieS

charlie
12-02-2008, 03:43 PM
Hello Pretty GiGi!
Hate yourself you might. You can throw away all your feminine clothes...promise yourself you will stop...erase the memory of wearing them...even promise God that you will stop, all to no avail. Face it, it is part of you. The key is to control it so it is not destructive.

deja true
12-02-2008, 04:15 PM

We know that batty, hun! But we also know that humor is a valid medicine, too...

Many have gotten over those big mountains of internal conflict by reducing them to molehills with some humor...and deciding to not take themselves so seriously.

The minute you can have a little smile through the tears of a bad experience, that's the minute that you start to feel better about yourself.

We appreciate that Gigi is hurting, but a little poke (with love) is not gonna hurt her any more. It may get her to see the futility of the self hate.

Ya okay, G, hunny? Here's a big hug !!!

Kelsy
12-02-2008, 04:47 PM
Self loathing is something many if not most of us have experienced at times, self acceptance can put that to rest!! For me panties are like candy!!:D

:hugs:Kelsy

Vicki65
12-02-2008, 06:50 PM
For me panties are like candy!!:D

:hugs:Kelsy

Doesn't the elastic get stuck in your teeth?

Alice B
12-02-2008, 06:56 PM
What is there to hate about loving woman's panties. Just ordered 10 new ones from Suddenly Fem last night. Love their look, feel and that they are made to fit men.

trisha11
12-02-2008, 07:24 PM
I love panties, wish I had the courage to wear them 24/7.....I love the word panties, love the actual item panties, love woman in panties, lol.....I love them love them love them
trisha

obsessedwithpantyhose
12-02-2008, 07:51 PM
im thinking some of you missed the point of what GIGI said,,,
she loves panties so much that she cant get enough of them.....
but then again,, i could be wrong,,its happend b4.....

xoAmandaxo85
12-02-2008, 08:19 PM
wearing panties are a lot more comfortable then guy underwear. I love wearing the panties cause I feel that I should have been born a girl

Janice1948
12-02-2008, 08:47 PM
I cannot imagine life without panties. If the panty police come to my house they will have to take mine while I'm struggling and screaming.

Angie G
12-02-2008, 09:19 PM
I love me for loving panties. Wear them all the time outside of work.( locker room thing.):hugs:
Angie

Tess
12-02-2008, 09:24 PM
I have a serious vice (obsession, habit, whatever) or two but panties aren't one of them. Compared to things that really matter wearing panties isn't even a blip on the radar. For me it is something I like that I consider non-destructive behavior. Lighten up and enjoy!

Schatten Lupus
12-03-2008, 04:25 PM
Might as well not hate them. The urges to wear them will probably never go away. Might as well just learn to accept it, to whatever degree that will satisfy you. Maybe you'll be comfortable with just accepting it, and you'll never need to do more.
Although myself, I have found the more I dress up, the bigger the pull for me to be a woman.

Ashley in Virginia
12-03-2008, 05:07 PM
What is there to hate about loving woman's panties. Just ordered 10 new ones from Suddenly Fem last night. Love their look, feel and that they are made to fit men.

Wouldn't they be men's panties? Isn't the whole point of men's and women's clothing to fit the corresponding gender?

kristinacd55
12-03-2008, 05:09 PM
I love myself for loving & wearing panties everyday!!

CD Susan
12-03-2008, 05:11 PM

I agree with your statement Batty.

Laura_Stephens
12-03-2008, 08:29 PM
OMG! You wear panties?????????? :eek:

Me too.

jennifer41356
12-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Why won't it go away?

why would you???:bonk::believeit:

Mardi
12-03-2008, 10:35 PM
I love panties, wear 24/7, What would I wear without panties?

JennyII23
12-04-2008, 10:48 AM
To much of one item may not be good (I guess thats life in General),but I wear them daily ,and feel good , just be honest to yourself, except who you are ,Jenny :hugs:.No guilt ,guilt is no good

battybattybats
12-04-2008, 11:02 AM
We know that batty, hun! But we also know that humor is a valid medicine, too...

Many have gotten over those big mountains of internal conflict by reducing them to molehills with some humor...and deciding to not take themselves so seriously.

The minute you can have a little smile through the tears of a bad experience, that's the minute that you start to feel better about yourself.

We appreciate that Gigi is hurting, but a little poke (with love) is not gonna hurt her any more. It may get her to see the futility of the self hate.

Ya okay, G, hunny? Here's a big hug !!!

I know humour can help some people.

But I've seen far too often humous used deliberaty to hurt or used to minimise anothers suffering so people don't have to treat it as real or valid.

So where someone finds humour in their own situation I'm fine with that (though watchful in case it's masking deep hurt), but i'm very wary abut it with others because I've seen the bad effects it can have when people want their hurt taken seriously, need it to be seen as real and valid only for people to brush their suffering aside with a joke.