PDA

View Full Version : What do you like most about Women?

wannabie
12-01-2008, 10:48 PM
Tell me what do you like most about women that makes you the way you are?

I would say femininity, but that's so general an answer.

docrobbysherry
12-01-2008, 11:16 PM
About ANY attractive, fem GG?:daydreaming:

curse within
12-01-2008, 11:17 PM
:love: everything

Karren H
12-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Hmmmmmm Their Clothes!!!!! Seems like that could be a popular answer for a crossdressing forum!!!

Crystal Galadriel
12-01-2008, 11:28 PM
It's the body shape that gets me. Most guys are built like blocks or lumps, I like the feminine curves. That, and the smoothness/softness of the skin....love the softness....

Joy Carter
12-02-2008, 01:27 AM
Besides hugging and kissing them ? To be shallow, I like what they can do with hair. Oh and how they smell. :D

jessielee
12-02-2008, 01:43 AM
subtlety.
versatility.
sensuality.
mysterious, mind blowing chemistry.

pink femme
12-02-2008, 02:26 AM
Where to start?

I'll go for "They can be a bride" :daydreaming:

Can you imagine getting up in the morning and

1. Having a long soak in the bath
2. Having someone come to the house and do your hair
3. Someone to do your makeup
4. Putting on your pretty underwear
5. Then putting on the dress and veil
6. Wonderfully feminine shoes

and then being the centre of attention all day finishing it off on the arms of your husband as you sip champagne together cuddled up in bed :daydreaming:

Bernadina
12-02-2008, 02:28 AM
:love: everything

Same here. :)

Laceytosee
12-02-2008, 02:29 AM
Mostly I like watching women dress. First the shower then the powder, after that the lingerie and slip or camisole, slipping into the dress and shoes. Lipstick.
What do you like?

Lacey

vivianann
12-02-2008, 02:50 AM
I love the kind heart of a woman, their warmth, their compassion, their understanding, their generosity, their friendship, and their love. I love women with all my heart no matter what, they are the greatest of Gods creations. :love:

Electra
12-02-2008, 03:12 AM
It's the body shape that gets me. Most guys are built like blocks or lumps, I like the feminine curves. That, and the smoothness/softness of the skin....love the softness....

Ah! You almost took words out of my mouth and I will only add: their lovely, stylish skirts and dresses.

Deborah Jane
12-02-2008, 04:42 AM
Whats not to like?
I just love everything about women, so much so that i try to look, smell, dress and act like one whenever i get the chance :battingeyelashes:

Jenniferpl
12-02-2008, 05:28 AM
They make the world go around. Life without them would be boring and imcomplete. A woman has the power to change ours live for the better. They make me want to be a better person.

MJ
12-02-2008, 06:42 AM
Everything :hugs:

Jonianne
12-02-2008, 06:48 AM
The tenderness of a woman's heart.

Raychel
12-02-2008, 06:51 AM
I am a guy, It is built into my DNA to love every party of a woman.. So that is the way it is.

erickka
12-02-2008, 07:58 AM
Simply put...Everything.

Jess_cd32
12-02-2008, 08:02 AM
I like whats from head to toe about women, and everything inbetween:)

Toni_Lynn
12-02-2008, 08:09 AM
Oh my -- where to begin. 1st - I love the word 'girl'. I prefer it over woman. I love the way it sounds. It has a certain soft roundness. I love the sound of girl's names; they sound like the sweet song of a flock of birds at dawn. I lovethe sound of a girl's voice. I love the soft shape of a girl's breasts, the softness of a girl's skin, the silkiness of their hair. I love the fact that their bodies aren't all covered in hair.

I love the way a girl can be a tomboy and combine both boy and girl in a wonderful synergy filled with fun and wonderment. As I have said before, I feel that it is only by being a girl that I can be a boy.

And - yes, I love their clothes. The cut, the colours, the feel of them. At the same time I love the way a girl can wear boy's clothes and have it enhance her femininity. She can make them look so good! Girls in tighty-whities turn me on!

I love girls so much that I want to be like them.

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Slip Affinity
12-02-2008, 08:13 AM
For me, it's the clothes but in particular, the underwear.

JoAnne Wheeler
12-02-2008, 08:14 AM
1. Their clothing
2. Their ability to make themselves beautiful
3. Their shoes
4. Their sexuality

JoAnne Wheeler

Kate Simmons
12-02-2008, 08:41 AM
The whole mystique mostly. There is something there that just cannot quite be copied, no matter how "feminine" we may attempt to be.;):)

TGMarla
12-02-2008, 08:54 AM
Their hair, their shoes and clothing, long nails, smooth legs, their delicate hands, their breasts, their makeup, the way they smell, the way they act, their genitalia, their jewelry...

All of the things that make up a woman are often things that are denied to men in their everyday lives. Such an attraction; such an allure. I love it all

Jocelyn Quivers
12-02-2008, 09:00 AM

:iagree:

valenstein
12-02-2008, 09:06 AM
I love the fact that they can have intimate, yet non-sexual relationships with their girlfriends, that never happens among guys. I'm very jealous over that.

I like that they are less afraid to be loud or goofy in public. My gf does it all the time and even though I sometimes seem embarrassed by it, I'm envious.

Physically? Beautiful hair and curves. I love the sound of a female voice. I like gals with a good smirk. I like all shapes and sizes, but rock hard abs are a plus.

I really have to go along with many others and say "everything". Every single thing ...though their power to remember minute details from four years ago...I could let that one go;)

Chari
12-02-2008, 09:10 AM
The entire package - including how they use it , say it, and display it!

laura.lapinski
12-02-2008, 09:42 AM
I always look at their faces first, particularly their eyes :daydreaming:. Then it seems my favorite or preferred attribute is a curvaceous body, especially a nice waist to hip ratio. For some reason, a pretty girl looks like she is so bright, lit-up, and happy, and it pierces my lustful heart as if its all aimed right at me. It drives me crazy in a good way. As much as I like breasts, it seems I always go for the nice face and curves first, which is great, because you can always buy a set of breasts later (lol). They are such a mystery how they get us guys so revved up. That's just nature I suppose. If we were indifferent about breeding, we wouldn't be around long. Breeding, its job #1 :D.

Ah! You almost took words out of my mouth and I will only add: their lovely, stylish skirts and dresses.

suchacutie
12-02-2008, 10:38 AM
First I was young straight male. At that age girls could be a bit weird, but the hormones just overrode all that!

Then one of those of the opposite gender and I started to click, and beyond the hormones there was a different perspective on the world that really intrigued me, we fell in love, got married.

Then it really got interesting (doesn't it always?). All that "weirdness" I perceived in my youth started to seem to be a pattern, and one different from my male one. It took a couple of years, but some of this seemed not only to make sense, but more and more of it seemed to be quite positive.

Wrap all that together, mix in what has clearly been a lack of understanding of my own natural affinity for all things feminine, and suddenly a whole new world opened. My male self walked in, and Tina walked out.

The list of "items" that are uniquely feminine is lengthy, but absorbing the concept or the action of every one of them is now a driving force that can only make things better.

I hope this makes some kind of sense.

tina

Michl41
12-02-2008, 01:01 PM
You can create so many different looks, styles of clothes, you can look conservative to naughty......it's so much fun:):):):)!!!!...........Michelle

trisha59
12-02-2008, 01:26 PM
All of the above. And undoubtably, all of the yet to come below.

Toni_Lynn
12-02-2008, 02:56 PM
Wow! The one thing that so totally impresses me about all these responses is fullness and depth of the love that we have for women. As I read all of them, from the lyrical descriptions of their bodies in general and breast in particular, to the sweet description of the sounds of their voices and manner of being, it all came across as so very very romantic. And having said that, it simply amazes me that more GGs don't go for, if not actively seek out, CDers as life partners. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that I believe that we are the most incredibly romantic people on earth!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

almalove
12-02-2008, 03:11 PM
it is hard to find more to say that I love from women, althogh there are a few things that I could do with out, ........ let's see there is the, no but how about,..... no .... you kwon even the most delicious desert needs a little salt to complement the taste so I'll say I love everything

Tashee
12-02-2008, 04:35 PM
I love the kind heart of a woman, their warmth, their compassion, their understanding, their generosity, their friendship, and their love. I love women with all my heart no matter what, they are the greatest of Gods creations. :love:

I could not add much to this answer.

I say this because one of the attributes my Wife loves in me is my softness. Open heartiness. Caring. I believe if I was not an X Dresser I would not posses these attributes..I would be your average athletic testosterone filled jerk jock.

What I have learned from my years. The Women on the outside is as beautiful as the woman on the inside.

Kelsy
12-02-2008, 04:37 PM
Everything!!:daydreaming:

Kelsy

Nadia-Maria
12-02-2008, 04:53 PM
I love beautiful, adorable, feminine women, because they are incredibly beautiful, lovely and charming, and I miss so much not to be one of them.

Happily I can feel at times as if I were one. :battingeyelashes:

sherib
12-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Everything. Without the way women look, how clothes fit them, their sensitivity (sometimes), the shape of their body. Why would you dress?

justmetoo
12-02-2008, 10:48 PM
I hate to be un-original, but I'm going to have to say everything, too :)

("How do I love thee? Let me count the ways")

docrobbysherry
12-03-2008, 01:17 AM
Even at age 60, a woman can STILL make me feel and act like goofy teenager!:o

I know, because it happened to me a little over a year ago in Ukraine!
She may have been 45, but, OH BOY! WHAT a 45 y/o!:love:

Joy Carter
12-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Even at age 60, a woman can STILL make me feel and act like goofy teenager!:o

I know, because it happened to me a little over a year ago in Ukraine!
She may have been 45, but, OH BOY! WHAT a 45 y/o!:love:

Ain't it funny, how our eyes have changed with age. The older one's start looking better, than the young one's.

Epi Cene
12-03-2008, 10:30 AM
For attractive women in general; their shoes, boots, clothes, makeup, perfume and jewelry.

For my terrific wife; all the other great feminine traits already listed by others earlier in this thread, plus the girly stuff above.

Tess
12-03-2008, 12:49 PM
Mystique someone said and that captures it for me too. I didn't have sisters and all my friends were boys as a child so my encounters with girls was almost like discovering a different species. So exotic, so beautiful, so different. They are God's greatest work of art...like Elaine said on a Seinfeld episode...women are works of art, men are like a jeep. I love their grace, their ability to make and keep friends, their openness. And of coarse their cloths. But get real...love everything? I don't think so. I'm not so keen on their shallowness, pettiness, and nosiness.

Clara
12-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Look at the lovely paintings of women by Modigliani (I chose one as my avatar), Renoir, Degas, Titian, ancient Greek sculptures... Beautiful woman (and I don't mean beautiful in the modern fashion sense) is art.

paulaluvssz8
12-03-2008, 03:23 PM
Their beauty, and the fact that they can wear anything that they want and nobody says anything about it.... I love that but think that it sucks for us...

Alicia_lynn419
12-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Not to sound trite.. but what I love most about women is... everything.... their shape, elegance, the way they move, their mystery, the way they have the power to be so strong and yet soft.. the way they can smile at you and everything's alright, the way they make you feel curled up next to you at night, their beauty, their adaptability... I could go on and on....

For all the GGs out... nothing but respect and admiration!

Alice B
12-04-2008, 04:09 PM
What's not to like. I love everything about woman.

Jess West
12-04-2008, 05:01 PM
The traits I like best are those I like best in everyone - smart, caring, thoughtful, strong, passionate, courageous.

On a "shallow" level women are gorgeous :).

Tomara
12-04-2008, 06:13 PM
If I had to pick one thing i love about women it would be the shape of there bodies , I love the curves !
:) Tomara

Marjory
12-04-2008, 06:36 PM
Mostly, aside from the usual stuff, I like wearing their clothes.

Sharon
12-04-2008, 06:41 PM
What do I like most about Women?

Being one. :)

cindym5_04
12-05-2008, 09:14 AM
I, too, love everything about women.

Physically, for me, I'm not into the super skinny girls. I love a woman with a full bosom, a little softness to their tummy, and a shapely bottom with nice/thick thighs.

I love the way that a female will listen and take understanding to your problems and help you along with them. I love the way that they can be emotional.

sue ellan
12-05-2008, 09:21 AM
what is there not to like?

sue ellan

life is like a roll of tp the closer to the end the faster it goes.

Nataliebabe
12-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Boobs! :D

MarciManseau
12-05-2008, 10:25 AM

I totally agree, and I'm so envious that women can be mothers too!

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

wannabie
12-06-2008, 05:33 PM
I love the kind heart of a woman, their warmth, their compassion, their understanding, their generosity, their friendship, and their love.

I guess you don't hang around with the women I'm usually with.

wannabie
12-06-2008, 05:36 PM
Mostly, aside from the usual stuff, I like wearing their clothes.

Me too

susancheerleader
12-06-2008, 06:08 PM
Their smiles, their flirting, their clothes, their walk, their figure, their hair, their close friendships, and their voice.

AmandaM
12-06-2008, 09:19 PM
That they can just be themselves more so than men.

Suzy Harrison
12-06-2008, 09:33 PM
Their Kindness

bianncats
12-06-2008, 10:09 PM
attractive about each one...of course there are exceptions, but generally...

I also love the way they dress, their makeup, and that they are so different from us physically and emotionally...I want to look and be like that.

DinaMature
12-06-2008, 11:47 PM
The womanly gift of bringing comfort and beauty to our lives.

That radiant glow that some woman get while pregnant, that spark a feminine soul will bring to a conversation.

Style!

Amanda_Robinson
12-07-2008, 12:23 AM
I really like seeing a woman preparing her hair, make-up and outfit. :daydreaming:

Intertwined
12-07-2008, 12:24 AM
1st: Cloths, its generaly accepted that men only wear earth tones, and in my personal opinion drab clothing. But women, can wear any color of the rainbow, in any material, loose and flowing to tight second skin, and not be considered out of the ordinary.

2nd: Emotions, its again generaly accepted that men not show there emotions. But women, not only are expected to show they're emotions, but, are truely in touch with them, some obvious ones that come to mind are Acceptance, Affection, Desire, Empathy, Friendship, Happiness, Hope, Love, Pleasure, Understanding.

Crud, it sucks being a guy.

Melora
12-07-2008, 05:39 AM
The Female Form and Look is one of Gods most wonderfull creations of beauty and art.
I also love the fact that statistically women are far more peacefull that men.

Lois Page
12-07-2008, 06:31 AM
The whole package. Frank Sinatra caught some of it in the song "It Was a Very Good Year".
Lois

Teri Jean
12-07-2008, 07:55 AM
Vivian said it the best but I would add that with all the things we love about them, it is partially why we dress like them. Soooooooooooo soft and warm. Huggs Keli

rexy
12-07-2008, 08:56 AM
EVERYTHING !!!!! :love:

Dorothy
12-07-2008, 09:59 AM
They can crossdress and get away with it, mom told life was not fair.

FlygrlChristy
12-07-2008, 12:35 PM
I love the fact that they can have intimate, yet non-sexual relationships with their girlfriends, that never happens among guys. I'm very jealous over that.

I like that they are less afraid to be loud or goofy in public. My gf does it all the time and even though I sometimes seem embarrassed by it, I'm envious.

Physically? Beautiful hair and curves. I love the sound of a female voice. I like gals with a good smirk. I like all shapes and sizes, but rock hard abs are a plus.

I really have to go along with many others and say "everything". Every single thing ...though their power to remember minute details from four years ago...I could let that one go;)

:iagree:

I've noticed a common theme among this thread, and that is the fact that we are somewhat, envious of the connections women can make with other women and that they feel free to be themselves at any time and anywhere. I find it somewhat ironic that for me to feel more emotionally free and connected with other men, that I need to come to this forum to express myself with the gurls on this site. That doesn't happen with my other relationships with men, I feel the need to pretend, and for what it's worth, Man up, at work and at home and at times that can be particularly uncomfortable for me. I think I have much deeper emotions and feelings than most of my male friends, who would never understand this side of me.
I know that when I come here, I can find the most caring, compassionate, intelligent people anyone could hope to connect with, and for that I'm truly grateful. The funny thing is, that the girls here who admire everything about women, are some of the people I admire most.:hugs:

Christy

Alice Torn
12-07-2008, 03:40 PM
I also believe a well kept up feminine lady, is the most lovely part of creation, an agree with every response. I also believe the "Secret Agent Man" song--"a pretty face can hide an evil mind." And, Elvis-"You're the devil in disguise." If you believe in Adam and Eve, I am sure Eve was awsomely lovely, and the serpent knew Adam, had a weakness, for such a knockout mate, so, the serpent went to her FIRST, duping her, and got to old Adam through beautiful Eve! Enough on that! Most of us are weak toward ladies. A classy lady, melts my heart, and i feel a deep sorrow, when i see them, being a lifelong single bloke. I dress up, to be like one of them. But, there are a few things , that like an old show tune said--"Why can 't a woman think like a man?" I mean, in a few ways.

SissyMin
12-29-2008, 10:19 PM
I envy their acceptance in society over a CD's.

Samantha43
12-29-2008, 10:28 PM
Oh lets see......

Clothes
Makeup
shoes
lingerie
the way they move
their hair
their voice
their figure

..........................................and they smell good!

What's not to like?

trisha11
12-29-2008, 10:56 PM
I think it is the softness, the subtle curves, the smoothness, the way they smell, okay........everything.
trisha

Andrea's Lynne
12-29-2008, 11:10 PM
Poets and songwriters have tried over and over to capture "it", but I think it goes beyond words.

My wife is the center of my world because of all that she is .... beautiful in everyway!!! Captivating!!!!

beenherelongtime
12-29-2008, 11:13 PM
my answer has been said by all the other posts. but to get back to the trite saying, you don't notice a womans' brain but you do notice their bodies or parts thereof.

KarenS
12-29-2008, 11:44 PM
Tell me what do you like most about women that makes you the way you are?

That's what makes me want to continue to explore my feminine side. :daydreaming:

There are so, so manmy things - far to numerous for me to list without adding a couple of screens as a response. The others have mentioned many of them.

I'm trying to figure out how to get from Mars to Venus. I think exploring my feminine side helps me to understand why I like women so much (in particular - love :love: - my wife), and helps me to better understand myself.

jenniferTgurl
12-30-2008, 12:07 AM
Their clothes and the huge varity of styles they have. A woman can wear pantyhose or not stockings or not a skirt a dress shorts jeans slacks and different combonations of most of these. For a guy it's pants and shirt, thats pretty much it! Also the gracefullness of a woman as well. I also love varing my look with make up and trying different har styles

jessielee
01-02-2009, 08:33 AM
and the implied societasl approval to be mysterious.
not necessarilly mercurial!
but multifaceted, full of possibilities,
responsive to their muses...
we all can be, equally!
i sincerely believe.
but it seems ggs don't get shot down for being poetic, sensitive, etc.

Lanore
01-02-2009, 09:17 AM
I love everything from the W to the N.

Petra Bellejambes
01-02-2009, 09:27 AM
subtlety.
versatility.
sensuality.
mysterious, mind blowing chemistry.

All of the surface elements, hair, makeup, lingerie, clothing, shoes, accessories just amplify all these innate and intoxicating things. Vive la difference!

Juanita O
01-02-2009, 09:34 AM
I love the kind heart of a woman, their warmth, their compassion, their understanding, their generosity, their friendship, and their love. I love women with all my heart no matter what, they are the greatest of Gods creations. :love:I agree totally with Vivianann

linnea
01-02-2009, 09:55 AM
" . . . their smiles, their frowns, their ups, their downs . . . ": their feminine curves, the clothes, the gestures, the aura and mystique--everything.