PDA

View Full Version : going out again today.... Maybe?

Christina Horton
12-02-2008, 10:53 AM
I was thinking last night since I am home for a few days I just out of the blue, I said to myself why don't you go out tomorow? So I made a deal with myself, If on TV they said outside I would go out all day dressed. If they said inside I would not. Well I was clicking through the channls and they said outside:eek:. Oh well I guess I now have to go out:D. I am not sure if i want to:doh:. I do but I also want to relax . I drive truck and whan I get home I want to go poof:yawn:. what should I do keep my self made deal with myself or should I just go out and have the fun I know I would have and just take off tomorow and go poof and veg out. HUGGS girls. :hugs: :canada:

TommiTN
12-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today. :D I hope you went out and had a blast!

Eileen
12-02-2008, 03:26 PM
Go out! Then tomorrow you may want to go out again, if not then you can lay around.

Eileen

Christina Horton
12-03-2008, 04:40 PM
well I did not get out yesterday and was going to go out today but I don't feel good right now so I am not today . so some other day. Bye all :hugs: :canada:

Christina Horton
01-04-2009, 03:18 AM
hay girls I am planing to go out and do some shopping as Christina in the new year. Its snowing here and I am not sure I should untill the roads are better. I drive a 80 corvette , It's not the best car in snow. If I get stuck What do I do call a tow truck? LOL. I am a long haul truck driver, That would not look good. LOL.:D It should not be snowing tomorow afternoon although the snow has been way more then they think, but I am not sure I should. I am ready all shaved and all I have to do is my makeup and hair get dressed . I also am very lazy.:o So there you go . I think I will,though. I'll tell you all about it if I do Huggs to all and have A good new year.:hugs: :canada:

JoAnne Wheeler
01-05-2009, 01:10 PM
We all have only a limited time to live - enjoy life while you can
JoAnne Wheeler

Christina Horton
01-05-2009, 03:09 PM
Ya your right , but I snowed last night and I might get my car stuck so I must wait for them to shovel out the parking lot. Dam f$#&ing snow. I might have to wait untll tomorow. Well Bye for now HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

Christina Horton
01-07-2009, 11:54 PM
Well I went out again. yesterday and had a great time. I will tell you all ,but later. I am going out trucking tomorow so I will tell you all next time I am in town unliss I don't leave tomorow. Bye for moe Ladys :hugs: :canada:

SherylynJade
01-08-2009, 12:04 AM
I have the same problems often. I plan on getting all dressed up, but when the time comes, something usually stops me from getting to. I hate it when that happens. It happened just today. I was going to take a long soaking bath, get all shaved, and get dressed up in time to go pick up the fiancee from work, but I messed around and didn't get a chance to.

immindy
01-08-2009, 02:48 PM
I got all dressed up to go to a club in indianapolis (It's an hours drive for me) involving about two hours of preparation, dehaired, nails, makeup, style wig, etc.. I wore a denim miniskirt, Purple low cut sweater top, and suede boots dressed for attention, feeling cute and sexy. About four miles from my destination the wheel bearing starting going out on the front right wheel. I thought I could make it to the next exit . I didn't make it ! I was able to pull the van over to a controled stop , as I skidded on the brake rotter , while my wheel continued rolling ahead of me for a quarter mile.

What to do now? Staying dressed was out - I did not want to attract any attention, on the side of the interstate, while I looked for my Wheel. It took me about a half hour to transform back into male mode . I spent the night in a local motel and repaired my van the next morning. Not much fun !

Christina if you ever get down my way and want to get together - let me know.