PDA

View Full Version : Panties at work

Pages : [1] 2

susanCD123
12-02-2008, 08:31 PM
I am so scared to wear panties to work. I think I will wear my favorite pair of black lace & silk panties to work tomorrow. Seriously, I have never done this, have any of you? Will I ever stop if I do? I love to dress at home and on weekends. This is probably an old topic here, but I am new, even though I have been dressing for a lifetime. Please let me know your thoughts.
Susan.

crossdrezzer1
12-02-2008, 08:39 PM
i work around alot of people and always wear panties,,,just make sure you keep the pants up and the shirt in

xoAmandaxo85
12-02-2008, 08:42 PM
I have the same problem. I want to wear them out of the house to work or on a vacation trip but I just can't pull myself to do it.

jessicacd43
12-02-2008, 08:46 PM
Just wear them... I have for the last 4 years 24/7 everyday. I don't even own anything but panties!!!
Its your life live as you wish.
Jessica

susanCD123
12-02-2008, 08:50 PM
Thank you, I am going to do it!! Amanda, you should too, I feel great about this. Thanks again,
Susan.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-02-2008, 08:54 PM
No one can tell unless you change clothes at work. Just wear them. :battingeyelashes:

kymmieLorain
12-02-2008, 08:59 PM
I wear panties 24/7/365 so yeah I wear panties to work I don't worry about them.

Kymmie

xoAmandaxo85
12-02-2008, 08:59 PM
Thank you I think I will try it tomorrow

susanCD123
12-02-2008, 09:02 PM
Go Amanda, lets touch base tomorrow night and share! Its almost like playing Truth or Dare? :daydreaming:

xoAmandaxo85
12-02-2008, 09:08 PM
ok for sure. I'm so excited to do try it tomorrow

Angie G
12-02-2008, 09:09 PM
If I didn't Change in the locker room at work I'd wear my undies to work. I did forget once and went to work with them on good thing I put a long short on before I changed my pants.:hugs:
Angie

StaceyJane
12-02-2008, 09:09 PM
I've worn pantyhose at work before. It got a little hot wearing them under my pants so now I just wear the knee high nylon stockings. I don't even wear socks. No one can see my ankles anyway.

avril findlay
12-02-2008, 09:15 PM
I really don't see your problem, you can buy lovely plain coloured panties, it's not always necesarry to wear underwear like a can-can girl! Get those panties on girls!

Robynts
12-02-2008, 09:29 PM
I got rid of all my boy underclothes years ago and have only been wearing panties, to work, around the house, all the time. After all these years I still love the feel of them under my work clothes. Good luck with your decision to wear them, you will probably never go back.

sandra-leigh
12-02-2008, 09:56 PM
I was going to say that no-one will notice them even in the washroom, but then I remembered Karren's story about having the co-worker in the next stall see the panties together with Karren's work nametag... :o

But at my work-place, if anyone has noticed my panties or my knee-highs or my pantyhose or my tights or my shoes, they haven't said a thing. Ditto for my bras and my tops. I don't worry over-much about my bra being visible (when I wear one), but on the other hand, I don't deliberately allow it to be visible; there is the possibility that someone has noticed the straps when I've been down at coffee break, or perhaps while glancing into my office when I'm working (I face away from the door but in line with it.)

But back to panties: I sit pretty much all day, in an office by myself, so there aren't many people with an opportunity to notice. Not impossible though if I'm wearing low-rise jeans or if my top is shorter than optimal (I gotta lose a bit of weight...). About the only time I bend over in public is when I'm getting something out of the chip vending machine. Thus for me, the risk is low -- and as I work for government, the protections I have are relatively strong. And on the whole, the people at my workplace are good people, not inclined to publicly slagging others (but every workplace has gossip.)

Karren H
12-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Wear what you want, where you want....

Marjory
12-02-2008, 10:09 PM
There's nothing quite like it... where the, just remember to sit like a lady to pee.

tanyalynn51
12-02-2008, 10:13 PM
All I own are panties, so I dont have a choice. It is a dangerous thing with the job I have, but since I have to live as a guy outside of my house, I refuse to give it up.

jennifer easton
12-02-2008, 10:18 PM
every day, now that cold weather has arrived and I wear my bib overalls I am wearing a bra also, love it!! Jennifer

Teri Jean
12-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Susan,
I have been wearing them for a long time and since I started dressing more I wear a sports bra and lite forms everyday. A sweatshirt and jeans hides a lot and allows one to feel femme all day. Have fun and go at your speed. Keli

PamelaTX
12-02-2008, 11:06 PM
I wear panties everywhere, including work. Just do it. It's no big deal.

Schatten Lupus
12-02-2008, 11:19 PM
It's been a couple months since I have worn any of my boxers. I even wear ones that are lacy at the top, string bikinis, and even thongs (now that I have gotten over the butt-floss feeling). I do wear a pair of shorts over them if I am wearing anything that is likely likely to reveal any part of what I'm wearing underneath (such as sweat pants), but I've always done that and consider it good taste.
At work I'm a Nazi about making sure my own shirt is tucked in, since I'm constantly kneeling, squatting, and getting up off the floor. Around my family I just wear something that wont show that I'm wearing panties.
Someone at work has even gotten a glimpse of my shaved legs (doing a pat down after doing inventory at a pharmaceutical warehouse), when she had my pull the bottoms of my pants up so she could make sure I didn't have anything in my shoes or socks. She didn't even notice that my legs were possibly smoother than hers.

I'd just do it. It's very easy to hid, and unless your wearing something that is VERY obvious, you don't have much to worry about. But even then, I have worn string bikinis of several different bright colors around my brother who notices everything, and he hasn't noticed it yet even anything has shown.

Alana65
12-03-2008, 12:58 AM
Been wearing panties 24/7 for the last 10 years :D

ringedjohn
12-03-2008, 03:04 AM
I wear boxers when "down there" needs some fresh air, but otherwise it is panties all the time.

Jonelle
12-03-2008, 03:07 AM
panties.. 90%
nothing.. 9%
other.. 1%

tanya1976
12-03-2008, 03:48 AM
I am so scared to wear panties to work. I think I will wear my favorite pair of black lace & silk panties to work tomorrow. Seriously, I have never done this, have any of you? Will I ever stop if I do? I love to dress at home and on weekends. This is probably an old topic here, but I am new, even though I have been dressing for a lifetime. Please let me know your thoughts.
Susan.

Good luck. I find I can't concentrate on anything if I'm wearing any kind of female clothing under my boring stuff...way too distracting, I'd never get any work done. It's fun trying though:)

susan a closet cd
12-03-2008, 04:22 AM
i`ve worn pantys to work and although it`s fun it`s way to distracting for me.

Mollyanne
12-03-2008, 05:19 AM
Piece of Cake!!!!! Not only do I wear my lacy panties but also pantyhose and a bra. Actually its' like second nature for me now when I'm getting dressed.IE: pantyhose first, panties second and then my bra. Actually the first few times it was down right scary but as soon as I got over the scary part it became sooooo natural, just try the panties, there is nothing to worry about!!!!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

RachelDenise
12-03-2008, 05:46 AM
I love to wear panties or a thong to work when I have a chance. You just need to remember you are when in the restroom........

kaitlin
12-03-2008, 05:47 AM
Just wear them... I have for the last 4 years 24/7 everyday. I don't even own anything but panties!!!
Jessica

Yep, me too !!!

joan47
12-03-2008, 06:47 AM
I have worh panties/padded bras for many years. My eyebrows are ery thin and arched and I shave 100%. I wear pantyhose to work with no socks,no one notices. I even wear white shirt with my bra, of course I have jacket on and tie sometimes.. I have long acrllic nails woth light pink polish. Go for it.

RobynB
12-03-2008, 07:10 AM
I have worn panties when I wore tights to keep my legs warm in the winter.

erickka
12-03-2008, 07:37 AM
I don't think you'll have a problem unless you work with Superman. No one else that I know of has x-ray vision! Wear them and be comfortable, I do.

morgan51
12-03-2008, 08:23 AM
every day sports bra and panties loving it can't feel right unless underdressed acrylic nails 24/7 too pink/whites morgan

susan2010
12-03-2008, 09:36 AM
I wear panties or pettipants to work about 3 days out of 5. With my work I need to be careful about "plumbers' butt", so I make sure shirts have long tails and check frequently. Besides, most of the time if anyone did get a glimpse of waistband, I'd be okay ( unless I'm wearing the pink or flower print ones!"

Dr.Susan
12-03-2008, 09:54 AM
Yep it is no big deal until you get caught and then the rumors and talking behind your back spread through the workplace.

MJ
12-03-2008, 10:02 AM
Yep it is no big deal until you get caught and then the rumors and talking behind your back spread through the workplace.

I wear panties all the time Evan before i went full time. i was never caught but when i went full time the cat was out of the bag but nothing too bad happened apart from the usual jokes one would expect. Just do it. It's no big deal.
my good doctor knew way before i went full time. have fun

Patty
12-03-2008, 10:06 AM
panties 24/7

Carole Cross
12-03-2008, 01:14 PM
I've been to the supermarket wearing stockings and panties under my jeans recently.

cddenn
12-03-2008, 01:20 PM
go on wear your panties only you will know what you have on I wear mine

Fiona Lindum
12-03-2008, 01:51 PM
I too wear panties and tights under my trousers. Who is ever going to see them?

bobbie anne
12-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Every day. I wear Hanes Her Way for work and sexier ones when at home. Go for it, you will never go back once you start.

beth ann
12-03-2008, 02:12 PM
I have male underware but I prefer the mylon panties, in white, lt blue, pink, and black. As I type this I am wearing a white pair. beth ann:)

paulaluvssz8
12-03-2008, 03:12 PM
I have worn panties around town today. I have worn them to work. It is no big deal. Other than to me, no one will know unless you tell them. Go for it...

Just let us know how it goes. BTW I'm wearing them now...Pink...

Jenny Wilson
12-03-2008, 03:57 PM
Countless are the days I've worn panties to work, and everywhere else too, usually paired along with knee highs, trouser socks, pantyhose, or tights.

Jenny

tricia_uktv
12-03-2008, 04:02 PM
Haven't worn anything other than panties to work for 18 months. No worries, enjoy it.

Tomara
12-03-2008, 04:07 PM
It is really no big deal to wear panties to work , the only problem is once you start you won`t be able to stop !
Just go for it and enjoy yourself !
I used to think what if someone sees them or finds out some how , but now I could care less !
Tomara

Ashley_1962
12-03-2008, 04:11 PM
Panties all the time, just added pantihose and a camisole to the regular routine. The one exception is Tuesdays - when I play hockey at lunch; might raise a few eyebrows in the dressing room. :D)

CD Susan
12-03-2008, 06:17 PM
For the past 40 years I have worn panties under my guy clothes at work and everywhere else for that matter. During this time no one ever knew or never commented on it if they did know. So just be discreet about it and no one will ever know your secret. Just be a safe worker so you don't get injured and have to go to the hospital. Wearing panties under your guy clothes will make you a much safer worker for this reason. Just do it and enjoy yourself.

Amy Rose
12-03-2008, 06:32 PM
I wear panties sometimes,pity i cant more often though :(

Schatten Lupus
12-03-2008, 09:03 PM
I do remember I was abit scared when I first started wearing panties out. At first I started wearing boxers over them, and then I started venturing out without the boxers, and I don't even think about it anymore.
I'm even starting to become comfortable wearing a bra, without also wearing a jacket to cover it. Even padded bras that stick out alittle bit don't phase me.

susanCD123
12-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Thank you all for your support, I did it, and it was wonderful. I don't think my boy underwear will get any use anymore!! It feels great, and puts a smile on my face all day. Thanks again Girls.
Susan.

Tomara
12-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Hi Susan
I am glad that you had a good day , and I am sure that you will have many more now that you have experienced the freedom of being yourself. Enjoy it !
Tomara

cindym5_04
12-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Congrats to you for doing that.

I don't wear them to work, because I'm pretty high-profile at my workplace. It's also such a professional organization and I'm trying to work on getting promoted, so I don't want there to be anything possible for them to look negatively upon. I've even started going back to school after 18 years.

Our place is, however, rated very highly for GLBT rights. I'm just playing it more safe than sorry.

ColleenW
12-04-2008, 10:26 PM
Like so many others here I'm usually wearing panties, to work, store, anywhere. Who's to know unless you tell them?

bianncats
12-04-2008, 11:45 PM
stockings, socks, thigh highs, womens pants. tanks with a little lace, camisoles...whatever I can get by with without fanfare.

b

StaceyJane
12-04-2008, 11:46 PM
I'm just about to leave for work right now and I've got my knee high stockings on. :)

Charisma
12-05-2008, 02:11 AM
I was outside working on a clients pool trying to get a better look at a chip in the stucco, I bent over and wouldn't ya know it, panty peek occurred. VS string binikis with a lettuce edge on the waist band. My mom thought my underwear had unraveled or was falling apart so I got the lecture :brolleyes: you need new underwear if those are falling apart! So I learned something...

joan47
12-05-2008, 07:08 AM
I have worh bra, panties to work for years. Bra is padded too, wit tie on and coat hard to notice. I always wear pantyhose, and short slip.
K

KIRA ANN
12-07-2008, 01:29 AM
I have been wearing panties know for a year and a half, there great. Just wear them, no one really care. just do it. :love:

NewDresser
12-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Today was my first of many days to come wearing panties to work. It was a little distracting though, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Rachell
12-07-2008, 02:05 AM
I always wera panties now 24/7 depending on the mood I am in depends on what type I wear. But now that is cold hear I have chosen sexy cotten most days.
Rachell
:heehee::heehee::heehee:

SherylynJade
12-07-2008, 02:19 AM
I pretty much only have female underwear. I wear them all the time. The only time I wear guy underwear is when I haven't washed the clothes in a while, and have run out (I just need to buy more, I know).
But soon, this will be a moot point for me. As once next year roles around, I'm going to be searching for a new job, and I'm going to every single interview dressed in a way similar to my avatar.

audrey-lynn
12-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Yes you really need to just do it. Who's going to know . I wear panties and bra everyday. It's a great feeling.

sussietv
12-07-2008, 09:58 AM
I wear panties to work when I can, wife is out of town, or I am out of town. I would wear them 24/7 if I could. My favorite is barely there breath bikini they seem to fit me the best and hold a nice tuck. :battingeyelashes:

FlygrlChristy
12-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I wear boxers when "down there" needs some fresh air, but otherwise it is panties all the time.

Ugh, I wore a pair of boxers for the first time in a long time the other day and didn't remember how uncomfortable they are for me.
I wear panties 24/7, just a suggestion Susan, if your worried about someone seeing your panty lines when you lean over, they make wonderful boyshorts, that don't show under you pants with a line, and the no vpl collections, might put you at ease. Go for it, no one cares what your wearing underneath anyway.:hugs:

Christy

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Now you will never go back to mens underwear. Now you can save money by buying only panties, not both kinds. :battingeyelashes:

sissygirl
12-08-2008, 07:18 PM
thats all I own are panties so I wear them all the time. i like the feeling of wearing them and know there is a good chance they are prettier than most of the ones worn by the girls I work with :battingeyelashes:

SexxxyDJ
12-08-2008, 07:45 PM
Susan, I have been underdressing for three days now. Panties and thigh-highs. Wore my great new pair of Fioni Boots to work and changed to my man socks and shoes before going into the office. Fortunatly, our building has a family restroom close to where I park and I can come in and change my under things coming or going depending on the situation. I have not been this productive at my job for quite a long time. I think I have found a new level of acceptance of myself not just my CDing.

Susan.
12-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Recently, I've started wearing panties to work more often than not. I'm very consevrative and slowly worked into it. First, it was on the weekend wearing them under a pair of jeans and not many people coming to the office. Then it was wearing them on casual Friday, also under jeans.

I wear dress pants to work and a couple pair were a bit thin so I tossed them. I still hold my pants up to the light to check for holes or loose seams. Just today I found a small hole in the pocket area and tossed that pair. On my confident days I wear red lacey boyshorts and other days I wear blue or green panties.

I have worn some trouser socks before but my company is a small intimate business one so no bras or camis for me.

Anna the Dub
12-09-2008, 04:57 AM
I underdress all the time now, and have started using tops and jumpers too. Working at the weekend I always wear ladies jeans or cords too. Everyone has noticed, of course, but that's ok as everyone knows about me anyway. In fact, one of the women from the other side of the office came over to me last week and said that they were all talking about how big my 'boobies' had gotten and also about how my whole body shape had altered. Really cheered me up.

anniecd
12-17-2008, 03:00 PM
I just started to wear panties 24/7. but I also found out that they are not as warm as my men underwear. But I not going to change back. But in the summer time I wear shorts every day do any of you all wear panties under your shorts.

sometimes_miss
12-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Wear any girl stuff to work?? Not on your life. Talk about being instantly out should anyone notice. I'll pass, thanks. No girl stuff outside the house, underwear or not.

Tomara
12-17-2008, 06:06 PM
I just started to wear panties 24/7. but I also found out that they are not as warm as my men underwear. But I not going to change back. But in the summer time I wear shorts every day do any of you all wear panties under your shorts.

Yes , you can wear panties under shorts and I have found that they are much cooler than mens cotton briefs.
Tomara

Denise01
12-17-2008, 06:46 PM
I have worn panties 24/7 now for well over 4 years. The only time that i wear guy ones is when i am going to the doctors, as I have yet to come out to him.

Just this past year i have also started fully underdressing 24/7 and feel very comfortable. In fact if i am not wearing a bra now, i kind of feel not dressed and out of place.

I feel that each person has their own comfort level, and only you will know when you reach that point

Good Luck

Denise

:):):)

beenherelongtime
12-17-2008, 11:07 PM
i wore panties practically every day i worked.

cdjamestv
12-18-2008, 08:21 PM
my wife buys me new ones all the time ! When she gets home with them she make me modal them for her !

yvonne10
12-20-2008, 05:26 PM
have not worn male pants for 12 years now 24-7

micheleh
12-20-2008, 06:10 PM
I recently stared underdressing all of the time. I love the feel of panties agianst my skin. Sometimes i wonder what would people think if they knew. But who cares what they think.

mackemlass
12-20-2008, 06:45 PM
I've been wearing panties and tights/pantyhose without socks at work for several months now.

ronnie1951
12-21-2008, 12:12 AM
panties and Leggs everyday for me......

Megan_Girl
12-21-2008, 01:41 AM
I wear opaque tight (plain and textured) and light control panties everyday and I'll never go back. Chances are you won't either.

XXX
Megan

Susantgrl
12-21-2008, 02:28 AM
I just started wearing panties wherever I go and they feel so much better than boy underwear.

susanCD123
12-21-2008, 02:47 AM
Thank you all for the great support, I am wearing panties every day now, and it is very exciting. I am already planning which pairs to wear next week, and looking forward to Monday, if you can believe that! :D

JoAnne Wheeler
12-28-2008, 04:11 PM
I always wear panties and peti-pants under my slacks at work - sometimes I forget what I'm wearing, but have had no problems so far.
JoAnne Wheeler

yuuka
12-28-2008, 04:13 PM
All I can say is heck yes. Cept for me it's around school. Lowrise panties + stockings is :):)

nylonlove
12-28-2008, 05:40 PM
Wear what you want, and enjoy.

Sarah Martin
12-28-2008, 05:49 PM
Yes, it's liberating. After a while you forget you've even got them on!

Some advice:

Don't bend forward so you’re the waistband of your trousers drop at the back (builders cleavage) and expose the top of your panties.
Make sure they are large enough to sit in comfort for the day and will not cut off circulation to 'the boys'
Try not to squirm in pleasure every five minutes. Oh, no-one else? Just me then? Ooops.
Enjoy yourself!

Jilmac
12-28-2008, 06:02 PM
I spent my working career in the building trades and driving truck and the only feminine thing I would ever dare to wear to work was panties. I never wore shorts on the job, even in the hottest months of summer so sometimes I could get away with wearing panties. If I had worn any of my many other feminine things I probably wouldn't be answering this thread.

Cheryl T
12-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Gave up those silly men's things years ago...
It's panties all the time for me.

misskittra
01-04-2009, 07:14 PM
I am like a lot of you gurls.. I have been wearing panties 24/7 for many many years.. cant even remember the last time I put on guys undies.. but what I have found.. for those times when it calls for it.. I have gotten some plain panties.. usually solid colors (black is always good) but they do have to be silky soft.. I don't do the cotton stuff.. Nobody can even tell they are women's panties.. Now I know that defeats the purpose for a lot of us.. but at times they would our great.. Always nervous about wearing the super sexy girly panties on a first date.. (wink)
And no one in the gym locker room will be more the wiser... although I have snuck in a few sexy pairs just to raise and eyebrow or two.. Hmm.. I wonder if that is all I have ever raised in the locker room.. (giggle)

StevieTV
01-04-2009, 08:22 PM
I tossed my drab underpants years ago. Now all I have are panties and hose to wear when I go to work. Just be aware of visible panty lines with tight pants and don't wear white panties with white pants.

shelbyell47
01-04-2009, 08:30 PM
I am new also, today. I am a male crossdresser for a long time. Married and wife knows I wear only panties. She doesn't know how much furthur it goes. Plenty when I am alone. I wear panties 100% of the time. I never wear anything else unless I am going to the Dr. I am crazy not stupid. I am totally in the closet and its okay with me. I dress for myself when I am alone. Everything except wig and make up. Why would you be leary about wearing panties to work? Who would know? I have on occasion worn garters and stockings under my pants. I love it.
ShelbyEll47

Erin Campbell
01-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Just do it, I always wear panties to work. Sitting in them usually helps the day go by so much faster, or at least gives me something to think about while I stare at the wall.

Jane 2156
01-05-2009, 01:10 AM
Go for it. I've worn bra, panties and tights in winter 24/7 for about 5 years. It is just the normal part of getting dressed in a morning now. Just be careful about bending ect, make sure you wear a shirt that does not ride up. Don't worry, no one will ever notice if you are just wearing panties.

aprilhearn
01-05-2009, 01:45 AM
I wear panties all the time. I even started wearing bra to work, been nice till I got asked about it today. I didn't know what to say.:eek::eek:

Katrina red nails
01-05-2009, 04:29 PM
Must admit only full time since the new year but i now wear panties 24/7. Wife now knows i go to work in them also as there were no boxers in the laundry basket and she asked me so i told her. She is fine with it. Stockings will probably be next.

Bootsiegalore
01-05-2009, 04:36 PM
Susan.

Yes.
No.
and Go for it Missy!

Tara

maid phylis
01-05-2009, 04:49 PM
i have been wearing panties ever since i threw out all my guy stuff six years ago.:love:phylisanne

Panties4me
02-03-2009, 09:11 PM
I'm a prison officer and wear panties just about 24/7.:)Wife knows I wear panties and I expect that the fact there are never any male undies in the wash, she also knows I'm now wearing panties full time. During the colder months I can also get away with wearing teddies/body suits, bras, garters and stockings. I also am a diaper lover and have even worn one and a pair of plastic panties under my uniform. All this as you can imagine makes for an exciting shift at work. What would the crims think if they knew one of the screws was wearing lingerie under their uniform. Oh yeah, and what the other officers think. I'm having too much fun.lol.:tongueout

Bernadina
02-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Unless you show your underwear at work, who know what you wear? Join the rest of us who only wear panties.

Samantha_2008
02-07-2009, 07:24 PM
I have the same problem. I want to wear them out of the house to work or on a vacation trip but I just can't pull myself to do it.

Just go ahead and do it I do not wear any male clothing to work, in fact I haven't worn male clothing at all for the last month. I do however restrict myself to jeans (no skirts or dresses) while outside of the house.:raisedeyebrow:

All my workmates know where I buy my clothing (New Look) and the only comments so far are along the lines of "I like that"

I also wear a ladies watch and my diamond studs and bracelet

ashes
02-07-2009, 09:55 PM
Thank you susan. You have given me the courage to try it. :thumbsup:

sharynPA
02-07-2009, 09:59 PM
I wear panties everyday. girls gotta do, what...yadda yadda

Joni Thomas
02-08-2009, 12:09 AM
I wearem every day...........Just remember to zip up after the bathroom:)

kimmy p
02-08-2009, 12:24 AM
I haven't wore male underwear in almost 4 years now. If you're nervous just wear some plain panties, not pink, lavender, Ect. Many of mine look a lot like mens bikini's. I could walk through a locker room with them and not get a second look.

Meag
02-08-2009, 12:57 AM
Yes, Annie, I wear panties with my shorts, I also wear pantyhose with my women's shorts. I wear women's shorts cause they are not as heavy and I can find them shorter than men's. I have been wearing panties for the last 8 years. I wear them to the doctor and he has seem them and said nothing. and at one appointment I wore thigh-hi's, I saw a funny look on his face, but he didn't say anything. I don't care if my panties are seen, I'm 73 and I can always blame it on old age. Wear your panties and enjoy.

Meag

fiona_libby
02-08-2009, 01:10 AM
I think the only difficultly would be visible panty lines, which I am sure can be seen when I wear panties to work but I have had no comments from my fellow workers. Still being very shy and reluctant to purchase additional feminine underwear, I am slowing building the courage to go shopping. So heres hoping for the courage to buy enough panties to begin my real lifestyle 24/7 along with the many of responders in this thread

:hugs: huggs Fiona

yvonne10
02-08-2009, 02:19 AM
i wear pants all the time 24-7

sarahNZ
02-08-2009, 02:46 AM
Both of my previous jobs I have worn pantys (when the need hit me), and although it was always on my mind that someone might catch a glimps (not likely but my own irrational fear) it was always exhilarating.

Danica
02-08-2009, 02:51 AM
It has been several years since I last wore panties to work. I remember that as being very exciting and feeling so naughty knowing my little secret. I'm trembling at the thought while writing this, so maybe I am ready to try it again, and if it is cold out, even wearing my favourite black tights also. How naughty would that be?

Michelle 51
02-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Jessica

Same here.I never wear guy undies anymore.

Daintre
02-09-2009, 10:57 AM
Well, to add my bit, I have been wearing panties so long that to me it has become the underwear of choice.

LaurenRenee
02-09-2009, 12:27 PM
I too have worn panties at work. Since my wife doesn't know about Lauren, I usually have either kept some panties in my desk drawers or stashed some in my briefcase and changed in the restroom. Panty lines are a minor concern but a part of me so wants to have people know about Lauren that I don't obsess over it.

One thing that I just recently came across though is that I have to be careful about my shirt becoming untucked. I was out and saw a GG wearing jeans lean over and there was the waist band of her panties for all to see. And with my panties of choice (and apparently hers too) being from Victorias Secret, they have that lovely embroidered "Victorias Secret" on the band. No hiding that if I'm not careful.

Lauren

EjayeCD
02-09-2009, 12:31 PM
I have to be very careful. I only wear panties when I'll in plain clothes, not my police uniform. It would be embarrassing to be taken to the ER in my nice undies.

Sherry
02-09-2009, 01:02 PM
Yes yes yes go for it gal, it will make a new woman out of you!

I love it

krisinpink
02-09-2009, 01:10 PM
Been wearing panties to work everyday for years!! No problems...I'll wear hose or tights if it's really cold, bras only rarely. I say you'll love it!

Krissy

sweet chrissy
03-19-2009, 09:45 PM
I've worn panties and a bra to work, better in the winter, i always wear a sweat shirt, n one can tell, except me

Carol123
03-19-2009, 09:49 PM
Panties all the time for me

PanteeQueen
03-19-2009, 10:41 PM
I have done it occationally, but have to be carefull as well cuz pants can rip and tear on corners very easily. Panties of choice are usually from Victoria Secrets as they have some of the softest cotton panties I have found usually in low rise bikini or thong. There is nothing more exciting than walking through the exchange or commisary and no one is none the wiser!!:heehee:

Satin_Lover_13
03-19-2009, 11:56 PM
Nope I would never do it. Too many things could go wrong. When I was in school years back I use to wear my mom's 1/2 slips instead of briefs. Well you can say I was a smooth cat. LOL

linnea
03-20-2009, 12:37 AM
I wear panties to work and to everywhere else. Once I started--quite a few years ago--I never stopped. I love the feel and the fit.

ophillia
03-20-2009, 05:29 AM
I wear panties 24/7, always lacey ones.

iwearstockings
03-20-2009, 05:41 AM
funny really I have worn stockings and suspenderbelt, knickers and camisole under my jeans and tshirt loads of times to go out for the evening, but I never have at work. I don't think theres any more chance of being discovered at work I think it's just the state of mind I am in when I'm there. I have to think about the job 100% and I find underdressing a distraction.

alexmusic
03-20-2009, 06:50 AM
Once I started wearing panties to work I could not stop, you may be a little self concious at first but before you know it it becomes so natural you'll never look back:)

Dannie Lefae
03-20-2009, 09:37 AM
This is where it gets funny for me. I am terrified about people finding out about my other wardrode and what I choose to wear when I am alone in my house, however, I wear panties 24/7. I know people can see my pantyline and my shirt is not always tucked in, and I am sure someone has seen the waist band once or twice, but I am kind of o.k. with that. So the funny part is that I am affraid of people finding out but I am not going to any special lengths to hide the fact that I wear panties. Maybe I just want to be found out? but the fact is, no one has said anything about it. I need to move to a more populated, less rednecky area.

Dannie

maggiecdva
03-20-2009, 09:47 AM
I wear nothing but panties. I wear them to work, the gym, to doctors appointments. I have to have CT exams occasionally and I've started wearing the nicest most feminine panties I have. No one has ever said anything.

I'm beginning to wear outer clothes also when I'm out and about. No one seems to mind.

hugs - maggie

Bluesman
03-20-2009, 11:47 AM
Of course you should! Who's possibly going to know except you? Just make sure the panties are comfortable and fit well. You'll be glad you did. Enjoy!

Adrianna_Sofia
03-22-2009, 05:46 AM
The first time I wore panties out wasn't really at work...It was when I was at college...I wore a pair of white cotton "granny panties" with some flower embroidery in front and a pair of skin tone pantyhose...It felt nice but I was a bit self concious when I went to the bathroom that day...I had to use the cubicles instead of the urinals....

Leanne2
03-22-2009, 06:07 AM
I wear panties all the time except when in bed with my wife. Leanne

silklover
03-22-2009, 07:02 AM
hi i wear panties 24/7 no one can tell but you .if worried wear them under boxers if you have to change at work

Angie G
03-22-2009, 08:24 AM
I change in a locker room at work so there's no way I can wear panties at work, As soon as I get home they go on. And are on all of the weekend.I went to my union meeting yesterday and had a pair of thongs on.:hugs:
Angie

naina
03-23-2009, 02:26 PM
After reading all the posts in this thread, I thought I can do it too. Yesssss.....I have worn panties to work 2 days in a row. I dont believe that I can do it. I always thought that cding was only for leisure and to get my testosterone flowing....but now its becoming second nature and dont even get hard much anymore when I am wearing panties. Its calm down there for me.

27th Jennifer
03-23-2009, 03:45 PM
I am a building maintenance supervisor, which is a pretty manly profession. I have been wearing panties exclusively for years now. No issues. Go for it!

Joni Thomas
03-23-2009, 05:45 PM
My gosh...........I wear panties every day at work.........I was told today my zipper was down................................I just wondered if they saw I was wearin Warner Satin Strips....Pink.....Giggle:eek:

Fiona Lindum
03-24-2009, 09:18 AM
I wear panties to work and in the colder weather I also wear tights under my suit.

Cary
03-24-2009, 10:36 AM
i work around alot of people and always wear panties,,,just make sure you keep the pants up and the shirt in

DIDO!...Be careful when bending over. Panty lines are easier to see than male undies.:2c:

ladyinblack
03-24-2009, 02:49 PM
I wear painties every chance i get to work but iam always making sure that they are not seen. I work in construction and that would not go over very well

Brianne_bc
03-24-2009, 07:19 PM
I pretty much wear panties daily now. Its great Douvle satin custom made off ebay... My wife preferes the more male colors rather than pink etc...

Ralph
03-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Several retorts come to mind reading this thread...
Dannie: They can see your panty line? What do you wear, spandex pants? I have trouble believing that any standard men's office pants (certainly not jeans) would show an outline of your underwear unless you wear your pants three sizes too small.

Ana_Banana: Now you've given me a scary/funny image, a maintenance man bent over the sink showing his plumber's crack and pink Victoria's Secret undies.

Adrianna: I guess it depends on how high the waistband is, but I've never had a problem standing at a urinal - unzip, pull down the waistband, do my thing, pull the waistband back up, zip up, and nobody knows the difference.

I buy mine by the ton from Roaman's, a big ten pack of nylon full-cut briefs for maybe 40 bucks (USD). Forget the thongs and bikinis... it would be like a day-long wedgie, ouch.

ralph

Midnight Goddess
03-24-2009, 11:25 PM
i wear hose and panties to work. also i wear fishnets too sometimes.

bananabanana
03-25-2009, 03:47 AM
i have been wearing string bikini under my regular dress since a yearnow, lately my mum fouch my bikini from my wardrobe, she also asked me whose it were, i relutantly said they were mine and asked for forgiveness immediately, but to my surprise she didnt say much and kept it back in my wardrobe. since then i have been wearing panties and tshirt at home with out shorts. she doesnt mind any more..........

tamara
03-26-2009, 08:36 AM
I always wear panties and nylons at the office. And sometimes I put two pairs of black nylons with no socks. If somebody take a look, it looks that I am wearing just elegant boy dress socks.....

cindyscute
03-26-2009, 08:57 AM
DIDO!...Be careful when bending over. Panty lines are easier to see than male undies.:2c:

I was out the other day shopping with pantyhose on under my girls jeans and noticed my shirt came out in back out. Wonder if anyone saw my pantyhose top. :o

cdemily
03-26-2009, 10:54 AM
I wear panties everyday and I have no problems. I just keep my pants on and if for some reason I need to change at work I make sure no one is in the room with me or go into a stall. Btw, I am in the military so not so many accepting people if I were to get caught, but I haven't seen in any regulation what type of undies to wear, just that I have to wear them. :D

Emily

PretzelGirl
03-27-2009, 01:30 PM
I always wear panties to work and when I travel for work. I was on the road and working on equipment once. I had my back to the equipment and with a sudden move, caught my back pocket on the equipment and ripped off about 1/4 of the rear of my jeans. I stood there for a moment and someone I worked with asked what was wrong. I told him I ripped my jeans and was looking to make sure there were no ladies around. Luckily I had a sweatshirt with me that I could wrap around my waist. A quick trip to the hotel room and I was back in business. But if it had been a summer day, I would have been in a bind.

Fancynancy
03-27-2009, 01:39 PM
I've been wearing panties at work for over five years. This includes high waisted control panties. They are great support for your back. In winter sometimes a bra but in warmer weather a cami does meet my fem needs.

krisinpink
03-27-2009, 04:20 PM
Everyday

work, home, bed, shopping, out with the guys...always.

<3 Keri Lynn <3
03-27-2009, 06:46 PM
I think underdressing is the start of being able to go out in public fully dressed. Ive gone to several fast foods/gas stations underdressed with heels on since I dont have to get out but thats about as much as I can bring myself to do right now.

Mikayla
03-27-2009, 06:57 PM
I wear panties alll the time too. even at work. I usally wear something very lacy if its boys shorts which i make me feel so sexy. i of course love thongs i keep my corsets for home play though.

Tammy298
03-27-2009, 08:11 PM
I wear women's panties 24/7. Only have a few ond pair of men's underwear and I only keep them for stuff like going to the doctor or the Y.
I like the lacier one's but find most uncomfortable to wear all day under slacks or jeans.
A few month's ago I found some really comfortable Vassarette panties at Walmart. They have a little wider crotch that makes all the difference in comfort, at least for me.

I'm wearing a black pair now under my slacks, along with a garter belt and stockings. I put the later on when I came home at noon from work, taking the afternoon off. I had some errand to run, so on with the stocks! I don't wear stocks during the week to work but do wear them if I work on weekends, which I usually do!:D

Donnaph
03-27-2009, 10:31 PM
any silky panties from VS.....my SO got me 4 new pair

Julie-Ann Fletcher
03-28-2009, 02:18 AM
75% of the time i wear panties,always at the weekend and i get changed at work,they make me feel really sexy and girly :D:D

Tracy46
03-28-2009, 02:37 AM
I wear panties and camisoles on a daily basis under my dockers and collard shirts.. On fridays they allow us to wear jeans so I make sure to wear my lacy panties and keep my shirt un-tucked.. 98% of the males will not look but I have caught some of the women looking at my rear and they have seen the tops of my panties so I know they know.
But the ladies have never said anything to they just smile when I catch them looking. :daydreaming:

ashley128
03-28-2009, 03:10 AM
i have an story, mondays are my days off from work and kids and wife are out ,i become ashley all day ,i love it, my wife and family have no clue, well we recently had an family function to attend on this monday which i did'nt want to go to because it would cut into my time as ashley, after a long phone call with my wife i was told that i would have to go,so i decided that if i was forced to go that i would make the best of it and step out and live a little, so i went took my bubble bath ,painted my toe nails red,put on my jet black seamed pantyhose. i felt so good, i never dressed like this ever at an family function before and i was a little nervios, then i put on my suit and shirt and tie , red toes and my suit looked great together,
i drove to the function and i was very scared that someone would find out that i was wearing pantyhose , the whole time i was shaking ,but i love the feeling that it give me. i got alot of compilments on how thin i looked , i assumed of the pantyhose . lol it was great~
i made it back home, my wife went back to work and my first mission was complete.

Crysten
03-28-2009, 03:52 AM
About two years ago I stopped wearing mens underwear altogether. What I did was purchase about 10 pairs of "Boychic" panties - from a distance they are indistinguishable from male underwear. I wear them to work, change at work, etc...no one says a word =). Of course, I have many other varieties of panties for off work hours too. Occasionally, I wear pantyhose to work also, but on days I don't have to change.

Crysten

jennifer24
03-28-2009, 09:33 AM
All I wear is panties to work, sometimes I put on a pair of short, shorts over them, I have worn bra`s to work on occasion,mostly in the winter where you can`t make out the straps, I wouldn`t have it any other way, sure sometimes I wonder if I were to get hurt of something would that out me, but the risk is worth the reward, keep wearing them you will see.
JENN

Deann Renee
03-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Panties 24/7 Mine are the High Leg briefs from cacique. My SO and I share them.

pedraurso
03-28-2009, 10:23 AM
Dear:

Yes, many times I go to my work wearing panties and collants under my male trousers. I know that if I have an accident must be dangerous to be find with ladies wear, but it is so exciting and the adrenaline is so high that is good.

A kiss:

:hugs::hugs::love::love::drink::drink:

Pedraurso

Susan.

sandra cd
03-28-2009, 04:13 PM
I'm an engineer and most Fridays i sit in my office doing the weeks paper work which i couldn't be bothered to do during the week. sooooooo i put on my hold up stockings and my fave suspender belt, A pair of satin panties and sit there smiling all day. its fantastic. makes me feel so excited. Even better when i go out on the floor to fix something. I have panties with a little ribbon on the side and will purposely leave it hanging out one side just a little. not sure if anyone has noticed but they have never asked me about it lol.
my dream would be to come in some day in my gold corset, white cotton micro mini, my electric blue G sting suspenders fishnets and heels....
A girl can dream:)

Dalece
03-28-2009, 04:20 PM
Go for it I'm a t work now as a security guard. and I'm wearing Panties and a Bra. Feel more comfortable. Wear panties 24/7.

sissyboy91
03-28-2009, 04:43 PM
I wear them all the time, I got caught at school by a school mate and he just smilled and then he grabbed my ass walking out of the class and as it just so happend he was a cd to and we hooked up.

sandra cd
03-28-2009, 04:51 PM
:)
I wear them all the time, I got caught at school by a school mate and he just smilled and then he grabbed my ass walking out of the class and as it just so happend he was a cd to and we hooked up.

wish i was in your class

darkanggel
03-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Since I told Leslie to just enjoy wearing them and not to worry about other peoples opinions, she is a happy girl. I help her pick out panties and sometimes I buy them for her. She is now to the point of saying you are a GG, so are these comfortable, or sexy, or whatever. Panties and other undergarments are a way of feeling sexy when you are fully dressed or when you can't fully dress. When you can't fully dress you can feel sexy and feminine knowing that you have your favorite panties and undergarments on. Keep wearing those panties girls!!!!

jolanda_trav
04-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Today I was in the opportunity to wear panties at work, wife went at work early and went back home late.
I choose a dark red satin panty with a kind of lace at the front. It was my first time in panties at work.

It was just nice.

Jessica Z. Reese
04-06-2009, 04:14 PM
I worked at a garbage company in florida as a mechanic for years, wore panties every day, never once got caught. that includes the top of my thongs sticking out of the top of my pants:D i think the only reason it happened that way is because i couldnt wear my uniforms if i let the uniform company wash them so i took them home and did them.. mild alergy to industreal soaps.

Ms. Electra
04-06-2009, 08:01 PM
I wear panties to work all the time. Sometimes stockings, too. The only problem is the gym. It's so unfair that straight men can wander around naked, and gay men can play with each other in the steam room, but wear something frilly, and the uncomfortable looks... -sigh-

(Side note -- amazingly, while I was typing this, a TV commercial had a parrot mimicking someone, saying 'I like to dress up in women's underwear!' I did quite a double-take...)

JuAnn
04-07-2009, 08:05 AM
Just do it girl. I have been wearing panties daily for over 40 years.
JuAnn

Edwina27
04-08-2009, 01:25 AM
Wear em at work all the time. Don't wear overtly female ones as i have to change at work tho.

I often wonder what some of em would think if they knew. :D

JamieToo
04-14-2009, 10:05 AM
I used to do this often. After reading this thread, I decided to do it more again; so today I am wearing a pair of high-cut, black, nylon panties. Wearing panties to work is no big deal. If you find a style and brand that fit you well, they are quite comfy. Pantyhose is a little more tricky because:

A) They cause my dress pants to cling.
B) I either have to take a chance on the nylons being seen at my ankles (very exciting) or wear socks over my pantyhose. The nice part of not wearing socks is that I can slip my shoes off when I am seated at my desk and play with and see my feet.

Otherwise I love wearing both to work, going about my business knowing that no one in the office knows that I am wearing panties and pantyhose. They make me feel feminine and sexy all day. Don't be uptight. Just do it. You'll be glad you did. It's one way to be dressed, when you can't be dressed.

Jamie

pink femme
04-14-2009, 01:31 PM
I've worn panties and hold ups to work regularly. The feeling is wonderful.........one word of warning though.....I had a car crash a couple fo years ago where I had to be cut out of the car.....I wasn't wearing anythingat the time but I used to regularly wear heels and knee highs under my jeans to drive. Can you imagine if my wife found out that way!!!

JulieC
04-14-2009, 02:10 PM
Wearing panties and pantyhose today. I do this frequently. I don't have the problem of dress pants clinging to the hose as a poster above noted. Must be the variety/makeup of the dress pants I wear. I always wear socks over the hose, but I don't wear socks if I'm wearing tights instead of the hose. Nobody notices.

Years ago, my boss informed me my zipper was down :eek: and I was wearing hose with no panties. I don't think he really noticed the hose. If he had, given the type of person he was I would have been fired within a month for some other copped up reason.

Nattastic
04-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Used to do this daily, I found it frusterating to be honest. Don't get me wrong, I liked the feeling during the day just fine! I liked knowing my toes were perfectly painted under the breathable mesh of the stay ups... most of all I liked getting home and shedding the ugly outter layer to reveal the superhero underneath, and go about finishing off the whole look after I walk in the door.. I just wanted more and more. So I stopped altogether.

Its been about two years now. Got Calvin Klein Microfibre on - its not too bad a comprimise actually!

(Shhhh I'm in denial still)

Ralph
04-14-2009, 04:32 PM
I had a car crash a couple fo years ago where I had to be cut out of the car

Mine wasn't that bad - they didn't have to cut me out, but they did take me to the hospital to treat me for a head injury. I was wearing a leotard and tights under my work clothes. A lot of the events are a dim blur, but I do remember one nurse asking me if I'm a dancer and I made some joking answer like "only on the computer keyboard".

What the heck, it was a big city and nobody at the hospital knew me and it's not like they would publicize what I was wearing. So there wasn't any worry of my friends, neighbords, or colleagues finding out. My wife already knew, but I was back in my regular clothes by the time she got there so if I did need to keep it a secret the hospital staff kept it discreet.

And of course I was wearing CLEAN panties without holes, so my mom needn't worry.

ralph

Marla
04-14-2009, 05:25 PM
Iv'e worn panties only for the last ten years. I also wear thigh high hose a leisure bra and satin cami. I cant imagine life without them!

Tammy298
04-14-2009, 06:06 PM
... After reading this thread, I decided to do it more again; so today I am wearing a pair of high-cut, black, nylon panties. Wearing panties to work is no big deal. If you find a style and brand that fit you well, they are quite comfy. ...

After following this thread for awhile, I too became a bit more brave and not only wore pink panties to work today, I also wore my pink garter belt and long sheer stocking. I've worn a garter belt and stocking to work before, but only on weekends when there's hardly anybody in the office. On a regular work day like today, there are a lot of people around, meetings, etc. Wall to wall people!!
A couple of times, I caught myself playing with the garters. Fortunately no one around at the time! I think I'm going to start wearing a garter belt and stockings to work more often, a lot more often!:D
As far as the clinging, that wasn't a problem today since it's not too dry out. But I can't wait for a dryer day when they do cling little. I know from past experiences of just going to the store, how nervous I got when they cling! I'm looking forward to see how I react at work.:o

natasha
04-14-2009, 10:01 PM
I wear a thong almost daily now, going on 3 years. I detest having to wear my old ones but I keep a few of them around, just in case.

KimberlyJo
04-14-2009, 11:46 PM
I wear my panties to work everyday now. There's nothing really to worry about, just be aware of those panty lines (wearing thicker looser fit pants helps a lot) and if you can wear a shirt that tucks in so as not to inadvertently show em off :o. Just remember not to drop them to your ankles in the men's room if you have to sit down on the toilet lol.

Tucking in your shirt will also help to mask the panty lines in a somewhat thinner pair of pants.

I'm not, however, as brave when it comes to bras. I wore one to work for the first time today and felt self-conscious all night. It was very unlikely that it would show through the 3 layers of shirts I was wearing (long sleeve T, short sleeve T, and a Hoodie) but a couple of times I felt very uncomfortable, so I probably won't do it again. But then again, I swore I would NEVER wear my tights to work again after the first time, but I did. :D

JamieToo
04-15-2009, 04:51 AM
One added bit of fun with wearing panties to work is my imagining that the panties that I am wearing are cuter, prettier, and/or sexier than the panties worn by the women in the office. Believe me, right now, that's not much of a challenge; but we used to have this cute young receptionist. The thought of what she was wearing offered me a challenge.

Considering the number of us that admit to wearing panties, pantyhose and other underthings to work; I'm going to have to pay closer attention. Maybe someone else at my company is also wearing.

By the way, today I'm wearing a sheer pair of lavender colored, low-rise briefs under sheer nude pantyhose. Its early here, so I am also wearing a pair of gray pumps, which I will remove and hide as soon as someone else arrives. Very cute.

Although I haven't done it for quite some time, occassionally I would wear panties, pantyhose and a pair of high heels from home to the office. This was not very risky since I arrive at the office very early in the morning; however, on those days when I needed to purchase fuel for the car, my excitement level was significantly elevated. The act of being out in public, even partially dressed send me over the edge.

crsdrs
04-15-2009, 11:11 PM
NiceLegs

CindyT
04-15-2009, 11:20 PM
Dressing at work is awesome! We have outfits that are supplied by the company, either a full coverall (which I seldom wear) or jeans and a work shirt. I ALWAYS wear a thong and leave my shirt out so it hides the thong line! I LOVE it! :)

Carly D.
04-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Don't wear your favorite pair of anything to work just in case you feel like it is not a good idea.. truth is I would wear panties under my regular boy shorts until I felt like it is no big deal to wear just my panties, which was the next time I wanted to wear panties.. and more often then not I would wear anything I wanted.. panties are not very visible.. I started to wear pantyhose or tights as well, and a couple of times I wore a bra (empty "B" cup)..

JennaC
04-16-2009, 11:28 AM
I have a lot of outfits that are andrognous (including shoes) and often go to work dressed completely in womans clothes :) No one even realizes it.

Lisa425
04-29-2009, 01:19 PM
I wear panies to work all the time, i just love the way they feel , have also worn panties and pantyhose to work, but the hose do get kinda hot, never thought about wearing a sports bra, now ill have to try that!!! go on and wear them girl you love it!!!

Lisa Lane

Miranda09
04-29-2009, 01:44 PM
I'm starting to wear panties more and more. Who's going to know anyway, and it feels great. :)

Sarah...
04-29-2009, 02:43 PM
This thread has had about 12,000 views! That's astonishing!

Carola
04-29-2009, 03:21 PM
I've been doing it for almost a year and upcoming winter (i'm in the south hemisphere) is a perfect excuse to wear pantyhose. I will use pantyhose T-shirt this season too.

Juliemckay
04-29-2009, 03:24 PM
I found that no one notices unless I wear my panties on the outside of my pants.

loveslingerie in oc
05-31-2009, 04:36 PM
I wear panties 24/7, just a suggestion Susan, if your worried about someone seeing your panty lines when you lean over, they make wonderful boyshorts, that don't show under you pants with a line, and the no vpl collections, might put you at ease. Go for it, no one cares what your wearing underneath anyway.:hugs:

Christy

I totally agree with Christy..... No one really cares , or even thinks about, what kind of underwear you have on .... unless you present yourself as some sexy hussy at work. So do as I do and put on your prettiest panties and enjoy being the girl you really want to be. I also suggest that the boyshort style panty is great for no VPL concerns. I wear panties . a bra and a camisole under my guy clothes every day (including at work), and I've never been embarassed or asked about it ever. Just go for it girl...... you will never go back to guys underwear again, I promise. Frances

kellylynn_31
05-31-2009, 05:25 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and a silk camisole periodically and don’t think anything of it. Like most I was nervous at first. But after thinking about it a few things came to mind.

1, Who cares what my underwear looks like or is made of?
2, Why are they looking at my underwear?
3, In today’s world anyone who decided to subject me to rude comments would be opening the company up to a harassment suite or at least putting there jobs in jeopardy.

So in closing, don’t worry about it wear what you want and be happy.

grant2012
05-31-2009, 09:35 PM
I used to wear panties to school but then a girl saw my thong and told some people about it but luckly i was able to pass it off as a dare. the only time ive worn them to school since was the last day of school and my girl friend wanted to see them

BabyPink
06-01-2009, 01:10 AM
I don't wear panties at work. It would take away the thrill of divesting myself of my masculine clothes and dressing up when I get home! :)

KimberlyJo
06-01-2009, 02:54 AM
I just realized this is an old thread and I already commented...duh!

Lisa LIckorice
06-01-2009, 08:07 AM
I wear panties to work three to four days per week! I started doing this about a year and a half ago. I've never really worried about someone seeing my panty lines since guys clothes around the butt tend to not be as tight. Mine anyway....maybe it's cause I have a small ass. If someone does see your panty-line you can always say they are guys underwear. There are so many pairs of guys underwear nowadays that are shaped like woman's underwear! It makes me think that companies purposely do that because they know about us! LOL!

I also wear thigh highs or pantyhose a couple times a week. Sometimes a garter. I've never had the guts to wear a bra, but I'm sure I will someday..................It is interesting to see how many girls on here wear stuff to work. God, I'm still waiting for the day when I catch a glimpse of a male coworker wearing panties. How bonding would that be!?!? :)

kobe
06-02-2009, 12:38 PM
I was wearing a thong under my boxers and a girl i work with saw and she just laughed. She thought they were a mens thong and now i where thongs alot more.

Pauline Lauren
06-02-2009, 09:40 PM
OK, I started reading through this thread primarily out of curiousity, as I have my stack of most boring boxers that I always wear to work every day, replacing them with a nice comfortable and pleasing to look at pair of panties every night as soon as I get home. After reading your posts, I am thinking, why do I do that! I absolutely hate wearing those boxers, but have always kind of looked at them as a necessary evil. Maybe they aren't so necessary after all! Just evil LOL!!

Hmmm maybe I will try doing this for a couple days and see what happens! I might like it!

I do have a question though for those of you wearing bras and camisole under your work clothes to work. I find it surprising that so few people apparently seem to notice this. I know when I throw one of my shirts over a camisole or something like that I am wearing when I am not at the office, the straps show through like beacons, at least it seems like it from my perspective.

I work in a business casual office, usually wear slacks or dockers and a dress shirt. I am sure that, unlike panties, that straps would be noticed LOL. So my question is, do you wear heavy clothes to work like sweater and/or sweats all the time, have some other secret for keeping it unnoticeable, or is it more a matter of working somewhere where folks just don't care? I am just curious, I would love to do this, but knowing the place I work and what I wear to work, visible straps under my shirts at work just won't go over well LOL!

Huggs

Pauline Lauren

Michelle 2774
06-02-2009, 10:42 PM
Hear, hear, Stacey Jane,

I usually wear thigh highs with my office attire, and yes, I also wear panties too!

And I agree, it is your life!

DaphneGrey
06-03-2009, 10:09 AM
I wear panties to work every day and change in the mens locker room, no one has ever noticed. I also wear girls jeans and tshirts and head scarves very androgynous no one has ever said anything.

Kimberly9310
06-03-2009, 10:27 AM
I wear panties 24/7 like a lot of you girls. Thats all I own now, I threw out my male underwear 15 years ago and wouldn't think about going back. Love them, so go for it girl.:):):)

becca687
06-03-2009, 11:35 AM
my quess is that like me you are afaid of be caught? what about wear boxer over the top?

Sarah 777
06-03-2009, 04:00 PM
I wear knickers or thongs everyday to work and casually, and I have done for years. It would feel odd to do otherwise now to be honest! I've kept a couple of pairs of male briefs "just in case" but I can't remember the last time I wore them!!

Sarah x

Pauline Lauren
06-06-2009, 08:16 PM
OK, I started reading through this thread primarily out of curiousity, as I have my stack of most boring boxers that I always wear to work every day, replacing them with a nice comfortable and pleasing to look at pair of panties every night as soon as I get home. After reading your posts, I am thinking, why do I do that! I absolutely hate wearing those boxers, but have always kind of looked at them as a necessary evil. Maybe they aren't so necessary after all! Just evil LOL!!

Hmmm maybe I will try doing this for a couple days and see what happens! I might like it!

Huggs

Pauline Lauren

OK I guess a post like that deserves and update....so here goes ladies...

The two mornings after I wrote this I almost wore panties under my clothes to work but chickened out at the last minute (making myself late while I changed back to those icky old boxers).

Finally Friday morning I just did it, instead of putting on boxers after my shower getting dressed, I wore a conservative pair of light blue just my size panties made of microfiber material. No problems, and it was wonderful to have at least one feminine article of clothing on the entire day. :)

Then today we had to go out to a grad party for my son, and, well I just couldn't bring myself to put those boxers back on, so once again panties it was. Once again no problems, I tend to wear fairly loose thicker fabric male pants so panty lines aren't an issue for me, so really no one can tell! :D

Now I haven't had anything but panties on since Thursday night....OMG I think I may have just become a 24/7 girl too!! :o
I just love them!

Anyway, just curious how many others started like this then just didn't stop wearing them.

>>>hugs<<<

Pauline

"They aren't a necessary evil afterall, their just evil as I thought LOL"

Monique_cd75
06-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Yep 24/7! Feels wonderful!

flatlander_48
06-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Thongs and Opaque Pantyhose, unless it is REALLY hot...

DisKreeT
06-29-2009, 07:55 PM
I just got home from my second day of wearing panties to work! Though my day was long and frustrating, the comfort I felt as well as the thrill of wearing them in public helped make the day suck alot less.

I was tempted to put on a pair of nylons under my pants, but I wasn't sure if it would be too hot for that. Anyone shed some light on this?

Barbara Dugan
06-29-2009, 08:22 PM
I never wear panties only when dressed :hugs:

Deborah G
06-29-2009, 09:37 PM
I just got home from my second day of wearing panties to work! Though my day was long and frustrating, the comfort I felt as well as the thrill of wearing them in public helped make the day suck alot less.

I was tempted to put on a pair of nylons under my pants, but I wasn't sure if it would be too hot for that. Anyone shed some light on this?

I always wear thong panties, to work or otherwise.

Regarding nylons in the Summer, it depends upon where you live: When I was in Pennsylvania, I would wear hose to work under my dress pants most days. Down here in Texas (especially this time of year), I opt for the feel of my smooth, shaven bare legs, without hose. :)

Rachel05
06-30-2009, 11:19 AM
Will you ever stop if you once start, probably not, is it nice, you bet it is, I started a couple of years ago and don't miss many days now and have never had a problem

silky-one
07-01-2009, 02:23 AM
I have worn panties to work under loose fitting jeans. ( used to work in auto parts factory, sweat pants not recommened). I could sometimes get away with wearing a bra to work under a sweater when colder weather set in. I don't think anyone ever noticed. I am currently laid off and now wear panties everyday.

cdbethany
07-01-2009, 08:07 AM
i wear them sometimes but never any thing else like tights or stockings since i got staff searched while wearing hold ups.our work staff searches include taking our shoes off and rolling down the tops of your socks which is hard when the top is 3 feet from your ankle.

karynspanties
07-01-2009, 08:10 AM
i wear them sometimes but never any thing else like tights or stockings since i got staff searched while wearing hold ups.our work staff searches include taking our shoes off and rolling down the tops of your socks which is hard when the top is 3 feet from your ankle.

Ok, why would they do this? Want exactly is the purpose?

DianneW
07-01-2009, 08:30 AM
I, like Karynspanties, would also like to know why they do this?? Never heard of such a thing outside of people involved in counting money or some kind of rare & precious stones.

reneedtg
07-01-2009, 04:00 PM
I have worn to work...though not often...and also worn out in casual settings. It seems I am very conscious of wearing at first, but then just forget about them. Love to do it, though, and should more often.

fratv
07-01-2009, 05:12 PM
I wear thongs unders pants sometimes at work, pantyhose during winter. Love the felling

Jessica Who
07-01-2009, 05:30 PM
It depends on how much you like it. Personally, I am not much of a fan of underdressing, though I have tried it at work.

When I did it, I just really didn't get anything out of it, so I stopped.

Angelofsomekind
07-01-2009, 05:50 PM
I've worn panties every day for the last about 4 years. I never had any issues at work, I do a physical job, so I move around, bend down, twist around, and no one has ever said anything. I often wonder if anyone has ever seen anything, but they haven't said anything. If they did, they would probably feel too aquward to say anything about it anyway. But I do tend to wear a lot of low rise panties, that makes it really hard for anything to stick out over my pants.

cd_jamie
07-01-2009, 08:53 PM
if I wanted to wear panties to work noone would know except me. I am a truck driver and noone gets in my truck.

sharon2
07-02-2009, 11:51 PM
I often wore panties at work.I dont see how any body could notice,i also
wore a bra when i could as i was alway on the road.
I now do a voluntry driving job and i am always underdressed.

love heels
07-05-2009, 05:54 AM
For the past 40 years I have worn panties under my guy clothes at work and everywhere else for that matter. During this time no one ever knew or never commented on it if they did know. So just be discreet about it and no one will ever know your secret. Just be a safe worker so you don't get injured and have to go to the hospital. Wearing panties under your guy clothes will make you a much safer worker for this reason. Just do it and enjoy yourself.

I like it wearing panties under your work clothes should be made a health and safety requirement then the work place would be safer and we would all feel better in more ways than one lol.:)

Fondew2004
07-05-2009, 07:30 AM
I met a woman online...she's encouraged me to - among a good many other things - wear panties at work!
For some reason, it frightens me a bit...but I'm going to do it!

Monday....here I come!

miss teena
07-05-2009, 01:42 PM
After I got divorced and had more time to spend as my fem self I decided to make the top dresser drawer my panty drawer. I just got rid of most of my male undies and wear panties everyday.

reneecroix
07-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Same as Miss Teena, the top drawer's the panty drawer and almost always what i wear. The FTL's are in a separate drawer and worn very infrequently these days. :heehee:

julie0110
07-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Just go for it. Nothing beats the enjoyment of wearing panties and the thrill of knowing that you are wearing something different.

Love

julie

susanCD123
07-05-2009, 03:51 PM
With the encouragement of all of you, I wear panties just about every day now. A bra when it is cold and I can wear a couple of layers. Thank you all, and it is so nice to know I am not alone in this. I also shave my legs, and a little more if you know what I mean. I love it! I wish it were not so hot here so I could wear some other things like a cami and stockings. (I work outside a lot, with guys that slap you on the back when a job is done):daydreaming:

sarah1992
07-05-2009, 03:56 PM
has anyone worn panties at school or college and not been or been caught because thats what scares me the most but one day I do want to try it out

Staceygurl
07-05-2009, 06:30 PM
Don't be scarred. Once you do it you will laugh at why you thought anything of it. I do it all the time. I love wearing panties, pantyhose or thigh high stockings under my work slacks. I get a kick when I'm talking to females at work, seeing them in their feminine clothes and little do they know that I've got a few items on myself. In the winter when it colder and I'm wearing sweaters I like to wear a camisole. So long as it is not padded or has an underwire it's difficult to tell. And, on rare occassions I will push the envelope by wearing womens slacks. Just go for it. One step at a time.

Lori Anne
07-05-2009, 06:32 PM
I have done it, and would probably be doing it now if I hadn't started taking a shower and changing clothes at work.

Lori Anne

julie0110
07-05-2009, 06:36 PM
has anyone worn panties at school or college and not been or been caught because thats what scares me the most but one day I do want to try it out

Lots of times. Weat them and enjoy them

Love

Julie

xxx

leggylisa
07-05-2009, 07:04 PM
yeah have done it quite a few times, also have stockings on under my jeans at times too :devil:

wetlook crossdresser
07-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Go ahead and wear them. You'll be glad you did. They are so comfortable compared to the cheesecloth crap they make for men. Panties are the first item of women's clothing I started wearing in public. I love the fabric options out there: nylon, silk, polyester satin,cotton lycra etc. so comfy and sexy. The high rise briefs with wider crotch, boy leg briefs, or shapewear girdle I find are best because they support dick and the twins the best. Yes once you get started out there with a nice pair of panties you'll probably burn all your men's briefs. Enjoy! Cheers:)
Chris

Charles in Pantys
07-06-2009, 05:57 AM
I love wearing panties at work. I have on some white microfiber Jocky for Her hi cut panties today. I love the way they feel. Charles

Misty G
07-06-2009, 06:23 AM
I too don't even own a pair of mens briefs. I have on a pair of bikini panties now and leaving for the Dr.s Office in a few minutes. I always wear my panties and most of the time hose unless I am wearing a pair of shorts

DianneW
07-06-2009, 09:05 AM
Before I retired, I wore them all the time, just keep in mind, guys shirts tend to ride up, especially when you sit so keep it tucked in .

Jillt
07-06-2009, 10:30 AM
similar doubts for me will anyone notice will they say anything well after the first few times I gained confidence and now only wear my panties but it progrssed to A-cup bras: panty hose n camis, the camis bras n hose only in winter under heavy clothing he he no one has ever said anything

KayleeB
07-06-2009, 11:33 AM
Just off to work wearing a black lacy g and hold-ups... Mmmm...:D

April Renee
07-06-2009, 11:10 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and have never once been paranoid or scared to wear them to work. I've worn bra's, cami's and body shapers under my drab clothes and the cold weather clothing helps to hide straps and my 36b cups. I even have a couple of racer back style t shirts with adjustable straps I've gotten away with under a striped polo shirt.I also will wear a plain tank (or one with a shelf bra) with lace trim on the bottom, the tank lines look like a mens t shirt but if you are like me yours might be pink, purple, black, yellow....

JessicaD
07-07-2009, 02:28 AM
i have and it only happened because i had just bought them and wanted to know if they fit and just happened to be going to the video store at the time.(yes i got naked in the car)

Lauren Richards
07-07-2009, 02:44 AM
Yep, wore nothing but panties for over a year not long ago. Currently comfy in just about anything which I pick out of the drawier, including boxers (my favorites are actually tap pants, but I do have regulation guy stuff, too) or panties. Basically, I think we should enjoy what we wear, fem or drab.

Ms Mira
07-08-2009, 01:27 AM
I tried it once, but for some reason, I didn't really get any work done!

sharli61
07-08-2009, 02:25 PM
24/7 I have worn panties, pantyhose, camis, bra tops to work and just about everywhere. i had teenagers around me and if they knew they never said. it is great to be able to wear what is comfortable. yes, it was scary at first but the pleasure soon overtook the fear. have fun and dress as you wish.

love heels
07-08-2009, 02:51 PM
After reading all your posts for the first time i wore a pink and yellow thong to work today, it felt great cant wait to do it again tomorrow x.:daydreaming:

tanya-uk
07-08-2009, 03:55 PM
I wear them all the time now. I have no male underwear. :)

lingerieLiz
07-08-2009, 10:55 PM
Wore panties 24/7 for 20+ years. Why would anyone know? Bra for several years. Yep some know. Who cares?

Laci6
07-08-2009, 11:47 PM
EVERY DAY!!!!! I don't own those NASTY mens undies, not even the bikini kind for men.....EWWWWWWW GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anniecd
07-21-2009, 08:25 PM
I love wearing panties, but I work in alot of grease and dirt. I dont want to get my dirt. I not around places that I can wash my hands before I take them off if you no what I mean.

dai101
08-07-2009, 10:36 AM
Would I well heck ya. But for some I can see it maybe a problem . I am an over the road truck driver and stay in truck so I have some privacy in cab and sleeper. Wearing panties sports bra and leggins is so nice driving down hyway my only fear is beein stopped by a cop with no sence of respect or being I a wreck wher I can not change but with that in the back of mind I motor on and enjoy the feeling of being femme at work

urmilaaa2008
08-07-2009, 11:00 AM
i wear it everyday. it is very safe, nobody will know, except urself. u dont even need to wear any boxer above that. once u get used to that men/s undies will make u feel uncomfortable like me when i have to wear it when i go out of town and stay overninght somewhere else

charlie.wright333
08-07-2009, 11:06 AM
Wear every day here, and I'm sure no one has noticed. Or if they have they haven't said anything.

Panties4me
08-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Have worn panties to work all the time for about the past five years. Also on many occassions teddies, bodysuits, stockings, garters and hose, camis and when the weather is colder and I need to wear a coat, a bra. As I'm also a diaper lover, I've even worn a nappy [diaper] and plastic panties, and hey, get this, I'm a prison officer!!!!!:)

Kerigirl2009
08-12-2009, 11:16 PM
I wear panties all the time, I still own a few guy pairs but I never wear them, I usually don't worry about somwone seeing them either, I never tuck my shirt in and I always wear polo type shirts, I even bend over in front of people sometimes, but not 1 person has ever said a word, now the bra is another story, I have worn one to work on occassion, NOV, DEC, JAN, FEB to be specific, as I am layering then, Scared but true, I wish I wasnt scared and could just relax. I love my panties, Once you start you never want to go back:)