PDA

View Full Version : Did you have an inspiration??

LeotardMan
12-02-2008, 08:41 PM
We have a talked openly about getting caught, what was it like when we were young and so on. However, I was wondering if anyone on the forum have an inspiration when you were young that you wanted to look like or got you interested in CD?? Was a friend, sister, mom, other family member, someone on tv??

For me it was probably my Mom. We always did exercise videos together and I remember she always looked like the ladies on the tapes. She always had on a leotard and depending on the time of year and how chilly it was she would have tights and legwarmers on. I remember I wanted to look just like her when it was time for us to exercise together. I remember one time she took an aerobics class at the local Y W C A with a few of her friends and all of the other women were dressed like slobs and she looked like Kathy Smith.

Anyway who was your inspiration??

Geoff

xoAmandaxo85
12-02-2008, 08:50 PM
my inspiration has got to be my cousin. She is the same age as me and I have always wanted to look just like her. This must have started when she dared me to try on her clothes when we were 11 and at first I said no but then I gave in. From that point on I wanted to be just like her

Kate Simmons
12-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Honey West, April Dancer and Emma Peel to name a few.:battingeyelashes::)

Angie G
12-02-2008, 09:16 PM
Without knowing it I think it was my dad who also dressed. I didn't know it at the time I started.:hugs:
Angie

avril findlay
12-02-2008, 09:18 PM
Not an individual. I just wanted to wear dresses like the rest of the girls and look as pretty.

Karren H
12-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Nope.... none at all... just something that drove me to crossdress....

Marjory
12-02-2008, 10:06 PM
I think, if my father knew, he would say it was the only thing I did on my own.

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-02-2008, 11:16 PM
Definitely my sister, and not by choice, but I dont mind that at all :)

*hugs*

Zarabeth

jessiejess112
12-03-2008, 04:46 AM
We have a talked openly about getting caught, what was it like when we were young and so on. However, I was wondering if anyone on the forum have an inspiration when you were young that you wanted to look like or got you interested in CD?? Was a friend, sister, mom, other family member, someone on tv??

For me it was probably my Mom. We always did exercise videos together and I remember she always looked like the ladies on the tapes. She always had on a leotard and depending on the time of year and how chilly it was she would have tights and legwarmers on. I remember I wanted to look just like her when it was time for us to exercise together. I remember one time she took an aerobics class at the local Y W C A with a few of her friends and all of the other women were dressed like slobs and she looked like Kathy Smith.

Anyway who was your inspiration??

Geoff

Your post made me think about my childhood and events that might have influenced me to be a CD. You mention your Mom, and I think I was probably influenced a lot by my Mom also.
I was actually remembering something that happened when I was about 7 yrs. old, or younger.
At that time my Mom had a partnership with her best friend, where they would design and create dresses and sell them to boutiques. In the afternoon my Mom would usually leave me with my Grandma, while she worked with her friend.
One time, I guess my Grandma wasn't able to take care of me, so I went with my Mom to this huge house: to me, being a lower-middle class kid, it looked like a mansion.
Once inside the house, my Mom started to set up some kind of photo shoot in the "mansion's" living room. I remember there were other girls in the house too, probably to model the dresses and take pictures. My Mom took me to a room upstairs and told me to stay there and watch TV. I stayed in the room for about 15-20 minutes, and then very carefully went to take a peek at the living room. That's when I saw my Mom and another girl wearing just their panties, joking around, and trying on some of the dresses. I was amazed, I had never seen my Mom undressed, much less her and another girl. They didn't see me, so i watched them for a while, and then went back to the TV room and stayed there until my Mom came to get me.
I think that the predesposition to be CD is something that I was born with. But now that I think about it, being around so much femininity probably played a bigger part in shaping the person I am now.

Toni_Lynn
12-03-2008, 05:35 AM
My mum thought that a psychedelic light bulb that I bought at Spencer Gifts inspired my crossdressing. She destroyed it after she found all my clothes. :eek:

But -- truth be told -- it was the catalogues from Spiegels, Montgomery Wards, and J C Penney that did it. They were my dream book. I'd flip through the pages with teen girls and imagine wearing what they wore. I actually took my school picture, cut my head out of it, and would stick it over the girls heads in the catalogue pictures -- especially the ones in the bra and panty section -- to see what I'd look like.

I had a fantasy back then about being a catalogue model and when the girls didn't show up for a photo set the photographer had me stand in for the teen bra and panty section.

I sooooo wanted to be like the girls my age when I was a teen!

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Teddie
12-03-2008, 05:46 AM
I would say basically my mom. She was very pretty, actually modeled for one of the local department stores. I use to love watching her put on her makeup and do her hair. Toss in the Sears and J.C. Penny catalogs for good measure.

LeotardMan
12-04-2008, 01:01 AM
Your post made me think about my childhood and events that might have influenced me to be a CD. You mention your Mom, and I think I was probably influenced a lot by my Mom also.
I was actually remembering something that happened when I was about 7 yrs. old, or younger.
At that time my Mom had a partnership with her best friend, where they would design and create dresses and sell them to boutiques. In the afternoon my Mom would usually leave me with my Grandma, while she worked with her friend.
One time, I guess my Grandma wasn't able to take care of me, so I went with my Mom to this huge house: to me, being a lower-middle class kid, it looked like a mansion.
Once inside the house, my Mom started to set up some kind of photo shoot in the "mansion's" living room. I remember there were other girls in the house too, probably to model the dresses and take pictures. My Mom took me to a room upstairs and told me to stay there and watch TV. I stayed in the room for about 15-20 minutes, and then very carefully went to take a peek at the living room. That's when I saw my Mom and another girl wearing just their panties, joking around, and trying on some of the dresses. I was amazed, I had never seen my Mom undressed, much less her and another girl. They didn't see me, so i watched them for a while, and then went back to the TV room and stayed there until my Mom came to get me.
I think that the predesposition to be CD is something that I was born with. But now that I think about it, being around so much femininity probably played a bigger part in shaping the person I am now.

Geoff

Talk about a lot of interesting posts! Reading jessiejess112 post reminded me of an experience I had. I was maybe 11 or 12 and instead of just my Mom and I exercising together she invited a few ladies from the neighborhood to exercise with us. I got changed in my room while my mom and two other women got changed in her room and the door was slightly open and I could see all of them still in their bra and panties. I to was amazed, I had never seen my Mom undressed, I was so intrigued with how her but how the other ladies bodies looked.

I used to think that the predisposition of being CD is something that I was born with. But now that I think about it, being around so much femininity probably played a bigger part in shaping the person I am now. I did a lot of stuff with my Mom because my Dad was away a lot on business trips so instead of baseball with dad it was aerobics with mom!

Geoff