PDA

View Full Version : The funny story on how I told my mom dad and my friends

Christina Horton
12-02-2008, 11:56 PM
Ok let go back in time to (THE 1990'S.) Were the internet was unknow to me. I was just out of school for 3 years.in 92 that is. Dam I am geting old. Get off my lawn DAM KIDS. LOL. :heehee: I was still living at home , I wanted to tell my mom and dad, I just could not bring myself to say the words. SOOOOOOOOO, I had bought a night gown , ( my frist fem thing ever) about 1 year earlier, (while I was applinging to join the Canadian Millaraty.LOL. They did not want me , My eyes are to bad for them. I put my night gown on my bed just under the quilt, With a little peaking out for mom to see. She was a house wife no job for her. It took her 3 days before she found it. I got home for work and about 2 hours later she my sister and Grandma came home , They were in the dining room talking then mom come over to me with night gown in hand and asked" Who's is this" I said " OH that's mine" well the smile went off her face and she even whent white. I thought that only happed in the Movies.LOL. Yes I know it's not the best way to do it ,I just don't think I could have said " I am a crossdresser mom" . She then said " Will talk later. So later mom and dad sat down with me and I spilled it all. I fielded all the standerd Q's. then mom (whom I thought would be fine with it and dad would hate and be very mad with it) she said "why would you want to do that". to this day I can't say why but I do know I love it. Well mom hates it dad is ok with it ,but he just wants me to be safe, Of course. They love me allways , I just would like to have a suport from mom. But that will never happen I think. My sis was told the next day with her then hubby. I thought he would hate it but he was fine with it. So was my sis.Well the people out side them I told my best friend. Again I did not think I could tell him so I called him on the phone and asked him to come over , "I said I need to tell you something" . He came over and when I opened the door, No I was not wearing my night gown. I was all decked out from neck down in my frist eveining gown. It is a blue taftata gown 4 1/2 in spike pumps. He looked at me and I said " this is what I wanted to tell you". He took it very well and after about 1 hour of talking out it he asked me to change cuz it was starting to bother him a little. SO I did and we are still friends. My whole famliy and friends all know I cd . The only one's that don't know is the people at work. I drive a 18 wheeler ,a big rig,long haul and I don't work with them like you all would. But I think they might know something's up cuz I have 6 ear rings all dangly, and long acrilic nails painted red or pink or like right now there blue. SO the might know something.since I driver truck and am gone for 2 weeks at a time and am home for about 3 or 4 days ,I don't get dressed out much.:sad: I might tell one or 4 people there that I am CD and proud of it. I must say the people I thought would have a problem and the one's I thought would be ok with it surprized me. The only one I got right was my sis. She turned out to be gay so that's fine. So 99 % of all the people including all of my girl friends ( WHom wanted to dress me up after I told them) where just fine with it. But the one person I wanted to be ok with it (mom) just hates is and can not and does not want to talk about it. Oh well you can't have it all. If you want to tell you famliy and friends you might be just as surprized as I was and I hope you good luck in telling them. So thats the story of (HOW I TOLD EVERYBODY I KNOW AND LOVE) I hope you liked it HUGGS. :hugs: :canada:

Sally2005
12-03-2008, 01:11 AM
Interesting story. I suspect my mother would respond in the same way... she never really liked me much though.

Christina Horton
12-03-2008, 02:00 AM
:awe::OMG: sorry to hear that hun well good luck :hugs: :canada:

Christina Horton
12-18-2008, 03:13 AM
Come on girls tell all of us your outting storys. :hugs: :canada:

Satrana
12-18-2008, 06:44 AM
I am not that surprised that your mom hates it. I think mothers are likely to have similar reactions to wives - grieving the loss of a "real man". Its like you committed gender suicide.

My mom found me out be accident and was physically sick. I think she was within an inch of kicking me out the house. My dad on the other hand was completely cool about it just wanting me to be happy. My mom has never mentioned it since, maybe she thinks it was just a bad dream.....

sometimes_miss
12-18-2008, 08:26 AM
Come on girls tell all of us your outting storys Well, I'm not a girl, but if you really want the story, here it is. I accidently left a slip out. My ex found it, and I had two choices; make up a story about a fake lover, or come clean and tell her the truth. I took the wrong option. I would later find out that many marriages can withstand one slip of infidelity, but most don't survive the gender bender problem.

My ex initially seemed to feel sympathetic for me, after I spilled my guts about being molested for what amounted to the majority of my childhood, and how it may have sealed the desire to crossdress into me forever. But that changed; it turned to anger rather quickly, and she held onto that to the end. She never forgave me for not telling her before we got married, and she actually accused me of marrying her in order to ruin her life at one point. Everything went downhill from there. I basically had to tell my mom and sister before my ex wife did; I was threatened with being outed to the world by my ex during the divorce, she had the pix to prove it. And so, fearing the worst, I told them. Mom first, told the whole story eventually; she can't face it. Once when I was over visiting I picked up a Roamans catalog and was looking through it, and got a 'why are you reading that?', to which I reminded her that I do occasionally wear those things. She replied dismissively, 'are you still doing that?' with a tone of disgust. I never brought it up again. My sister looked horrified when I told her, and I haven't mentioned it to her ever again either. This seems to be a general trend, most 'normal' people don't react well to finding out someone close to them isn't what we seem. I dread ever telling another woman about my crossdressing. It's.....kept me alone for 10 years now. But the blackmail worked; in the divorce, I pretty much gave my ex everything, and took on all the debt, to keep her from outing me to everyone else; the reactions of my mom and sister pretty much made that decision for me. Everyone else who knew about the terms thought I was being such a wonderful person, giving her everything even though she was the one who started divorce proceedings. If they only knew why..........

DAWNB
12-18-2008, 10:26 AM
My folks never knew. I did try on a slip in the attic of house we lived in and got caught by my mother. She didn't get upset just told me to take it off and get dressed. Never pushed it after that but did do some when I felt I wouldn't get caught. The only ones that know outside my wife are 3 of 5 sons. They are fine with it and I don't push it. One of them and his girl friend live with us. At first this made it tough to dress except lock myself in room. Both have seen me now and ride with it. We do have signal when I dress so that they won't accidently bring a friend into main part of house to use the facilites.

Angie G
12-18-2008, 12:05 PM
To bad about your mom bit great about allthe others being OK with it Christina.:hugs:
Angie