PDA

View Full Version : 1st time

Kathy4ever
12-03-2008, 12:19 PM
It was nice to go shopping sort of dressed up. Had light make up on and a nice sweater with with stretch pants and nice swede shoes on. Wore my wifes coat since I don't own one yet. Bought a nice fake diamond ring and two nice sweaters and a pair of swede pants. Also bought m y first pair of fake fingernails. Nobody gave me a second look. Yesterday a bought a pair of strecth high heel boots and I am loving it. I Do not want to take any of it off It is a shame i can't dress like this daily. How I wish for more. Loving the holidays this year.

Christina Horton
12-03-2008, 12:58 PM
When I go out I go full out. But I have long nails and there painted blue right now I have had them since aug 9th, SO next time you go out go full bore hun. You'll loive it more.Good luck HUGGS :hugs: :canada:

tricia_uktv
12-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Brilliant Kathy. Keep progressing - but take your time and enjoy every minute!

CD Susan
12-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Good for you Kathy! I hope you don't stop here. Like everyone will tell you it gets easier each time you go out and more fun too. Now just get out there girl!

jessielee
12-03-2008, 06:44 PM
brilliant, dear Kathy!
as we emerge, it is as if awakening from a lifelong slumber whos hinting dreams of what may be were never nearly enough.
cngratulations!
jessie

Eileen
12-03-2008, 06:57 PM
Glad to hear you are enjoying yourself Kathy. It only gets better as you make your way along you journey.

Eileen

Teri Jean
12-03-2008, 07:39 PM
Have fun Kathy, and like others have said it only gets better and easier. Huggs Keli