PDA

View Full Version : Carrying your "Girl" photos with you.

Deborah Jane
12-03-2008, 02:09 PM
I was just wondering, does anybody else carry "femme" photos of themselves?
I,ve got three "Debs" photos on my camera phone which i carry with me at all times.

Does anyone else do this or carry photographs?

Sarah...
12-03-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi Debs. Yes I do. Only because I recently sent some to my Mum and Sister and they're still on the 'phone. Didn't tidy up after myself as usual!!

Sarah...

debbeelee1
12-03-2008, 03:14 PM
I carry my femme pics on my lap top, but not in my wallet!

kimmy p
12-03-2008, 03:14 PM
3 or 4 Kimmy photos on my pda. No male photos at all. :o

suzypier
12-03-2008, 03:20 PM
No, I keep them on a lock DVD. :o

Samantha Kelsey
12-03-2008, 03:38 PM
Hi, I always carry three photos in my wallet so that if I tell anyone about myself or someone knows but found out from another person I can show them exactly what i'm about.
Samantha k

Lisa Golightly
12-03-2008, 04:19 PM
I don't personally carry any, but I know a few people do... ;)

Ashley_1962
12-03-2008, 04:20 PM
not yet.. but sounds like a good idea!!

Barbara B
12-03-2008, 04:26 PM
I have several printed pictures in my wallet and loads on my phone.

Salene
12-03-2008, 04:37 PM
When I work as a machanic a keep a picture of me dressed with my ex-wife in my tool box. It made for some interesting conversation.

Kelsy
12-03-2008, 04:48 PM
I don't carry a pic with me but thought I would like to have a Kelsy ID!:daydreaming: all of my pics are on the puter. My son was over the other day and I was showing him some pics of work I was doing and up pops a pic of Kelsy:eek: He didn't say anything and I'm hoping he didn't recognize me.!!

Kelsy

CD Susan
12-03-2008, 05:03 PM
No, all of my fem pics are on my computer. I do not have a pda or cell phone and have never printed any fem pics of me either. I see no need to.

my_murano
12-03-2008, 05:08 PM
I have all of mine on a portable USB flash drive - you know, the key fob looking ones. Super-affordable, plenty of storage (ever-increasing), easy to hide. This way I don't have to keep pics on my work or home computer!

May

avril findlay
12-03-2008, 05:18 PM
I keep a copy of my "girl" pics on a memory stick. The only proper pics I've got of me dressed are some very old Polaroids.

SabrinaDubh
12-03-2008, 05:51 PM
I keep a few with me to look at and pick me up when I get down.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-03-2008, 06:27 PM
I got them on this site, I have them on my home PC, my phone, on my wall in my office with my family pictures and some on my work PC at work. Becoming not ashamed of my dressing as time goes by. :battingeyelashes:

Karren H
12-03-2008, 07:53 PM
They are all accessable online via my Blackberry which is in my hand or in my purse where ever I go... I've shown them to SA's at Ulta before....

Jodi
12-03-2008, 08:25 PM
I always carry some femme pix with me. I do a lot of shopping in drab and I get my manicure and pedicures done in drab. Invarably, some one will ask what I look like dressed. Voila--they can readily see.

Jodi

jo_ann
12-03-2008, 09:48 PM
I'd have no reason to really.. And since I have an iphone, it usually gets passed around to show people, so I wouldn't want to forget they were in there.

tamarav
12-03-2008, 09:52 PM
My cellphone is filled with pictures, mostly Tami but some of the dog and cat. None of my wife and kids...

Kristen Marie
12-03-2008, 10:44 PM
I have two photobooks with about 20 pictures in each. They are my best photos and I show them when I go shopping in guy mode. "I am looking for a belt to go with this outfit", or "I need a different necklace for this blouse". The pictures are an amazing icebreaker with sales associates who then ask to look at all of them. I never go shopping without one book with me.

Kelly DeWinter
12-03-2008, 10:50 PM
Kelly is very narsacistic, and I have my day half carry around photos not only in a wallet, but in a black bound portfolio. I get a kick out of showing wait staff at resturants, and people I'll never see again. Allways get great compliments, although, there once was this elderly waitress in a small southern town, I thought she was going to have a stroke. Most people ask me to come back en femm for photos with them. Very narsacistic. LOL

Kristin, we have to meet up some day both enfem and in guy mode, what a hoot that would be !

Rachel Morley
12-03-2008, 11:14 PM
I personally don't do this .... but my wife does! She has shown pics of us together to several people. Her sister, the owner of a bridal store before we came in for a fitting, a dressmaker who asked to see one when she had the hems on our Cotillion dresses taken up :)

Tasha McIntyre
12-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Like a few of the girls here, I find the USB memory stick an excellent mode of storage. I have about 300 pics on there, most of them are dog awful, but a few are kinda OK (they made it to my photo album). If I am feeling a bit low and need a pick up, I have a bit of a gawk and daydream of the next time ol' Tashy girl gets to make an appearance :daydreaming:

USB sticks are lockable, so as long as no one knows my password, the pics are safe!

Janetmichelle
12-04-2008, 01:18 AM
sure do. Not all of them but I always have someon my notebook. Not in my pocket but still with me. hehe

Cheers,
Janet

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Yep, I keep a note book with plastic pages of my various personalites including Embyrre, Zarabeth and Dax. Its great to show my versatility when it comes to movie roles.

*hugs*

Zarabeth

Ellie
12-04-2008, 02:25 AM
The various pics that I carry change over time but sure I carry some just about any time... ps... I'm a little tipsy right now.
hehehehe

GINA-CD
12-04-2008, 02:25 AM
I have them on my external hard drive and they're zipped, password protected and then the file had the extension changed so it's not obvious they are zip files. Password is 20 characters long so not easy to unlock and then the folder is protected (hidden and locked) by another program which also needs a password - different from the others, this time 9 characters.... :straightface:

Now that I put it in written I sound a little paranoid but I guess I must be very careful since I have around 1,000 pics. Only a few are actually good but I keep them just because they remind me how much fun I have everytime I get dressed. :daydreaming:

Tracii G
12-04-2008, 03:52 AM
I usually carry some reg printed pics of Tracii in my brief case.

uktvkaren
12-04-2008, 04:06 AM
I have 2 pics of Karen on my phone that i always have with me
Speak soon
Karen xxx

avril findlay
12-04-2008, 04:08 AM
I have them on my external hard drive and they're zipped, password protected and then the file had the extension changed so it's not obvious they are zip files. Password is 20 characters long so not easy to unlock and then the folder is protected (hidden and locked) by another program which also needs a password - different from the others, this time 9 characters.... :straightface:

Now that I put it in written I sound a little paranoid but I guess I must be very careful since I have around 1,000 pics. Only a few are actually good but I keep them just because they remind me how much fun I have everytime I get dressed. :daydreaming:

Wow Gina, you certainly are one careful girl!

Tracey Corset
12-04-2008, 04:33 AM
We have about 600 that we keep on our laptop at home, password protected from the kids, they have their own pc's, we also have them on our apple ITouch which is also password protected, you should see the smile on my face when i am on a train with my ipod
Tracey x

KarenS
12-04-2008, 04:42 AM
I keep them on a locked USB Hard drive. But I keep a few (3-6) of the better ones on a pocket PC that I keep secured and with me the entire day.

Rachel; How wonderful your wife keeps some with her. I'd be tickled.

KarenS

KarenS
12-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Gina, I'm with you gurl. I'm paranoid about it to and go to nearly the same extremes to secure them. Oddly though, I don't mind posting them to my Windows Live Spaces photo album. I guess my comfort is in the anonymity of my personna as Karen on the account.

KarenS

rachel_rachel
12-04-2008, 04:58 AM
I have about 15 or so photos of "me" on my phone..... The last party we had i'd had tooooooo much to drink and showed my female friends the photos,nothing unexpected there, my wife suggested that i show my girlfriend but i was a bit gun shy, i showed her, she thinks no less of me so that's good.

Kristen Kelly
12-04-2008, 05:05 AM
I have two photobooks with about 20 pictures in each. They are my best photos and I show them when I go shopping in guy mode. "I am looking for a belt to go with this outfit", or "I need a different necklace for this blouse". The pictures are an amazing icebreaker with sales associates who then ask to look at all of them. I never go shopping without one book with me.

"I am looking for a belt to go with this outfit", or "I need a different necklace for this blouse".
Great Idea, I have pics of Kristen on my cell have shown a few people also like the flash drive idea.

Jess_cd32
12-04-2008, 05:33 AM
I took one to work many years ago and showed a few friends, it was before Halloween but lacked shoes so didn't wear that outfit out. In the pic my face was partially covered like I was smelling some flowers but I had on makeup, a mini etc.. and it was a sexy pose on a couch.

I asked them, do you think this girl is hot looking? guess they thought I photo-ed a GG I had dated, most said yea she's hot, then I told them it was me. They did a double take and said no way:heehee: Was fun showing that pic and seeing their reactions when I told them it was me.

Don't carry any with me now though.

Katrina
12-04-2008, 06:27 AM
I have a bunch of pictures on my phone. I have about 6 of Katrina and a bunch of my family, doggie, and other stuff.

Jennifer Marie P.
12-04-2008, 08:52 AM
I carry pictures of Jennifer in my cellphone and have a ID picture of Jennifer I keep in my purse.

DAWNB
12-04-2008, 09:04 AM
I have a few of me dressed that I have in my pocket calendar that I carry sometimes.

Ashlee
12-04-2008, 09:08 AM
No, not now. For a time I kept a few on my camera snapped at one of my makeover sessions as something to instantly refer to when I needed a lift. I removed them for obvious reasons. I always wanted to be able to go up to the MAC counter order stuff and then show the SA's my pic to explain why I was buying stuff.

Raquel June
12-04-2008, 12:48 PM
My cellphone is filled with pictures, mostly Tami

I don't really carry any wallet-sized pictures anymore. My cell is full of pictures.

JenniferR771
12-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Do not carry pictures with me--except when I plan to show them off--but always have about 20 pics in my pickup.

Lesley Ann
12-04-2008, 02:52 PM
Until recently ( three weeks ago) I always carried a bunch of photographs of Lesley. Why? Because when I've been drab (albeit in ladies jeans, sweatshirt, shoes etc.,) having a beer on my own I liked to look at my photographs, however my SO discovered them, and persuaded me not to carry them in case I made a mistake, and my Daughter's saw them, which I guess could happen, so I don't now, but yes I enjoyed looking at them, I just wish I could share them with you, but I don't seem able to download then onto this site.
Lesley Ann.

Jilmac
12-04-2008, 05:02 PM
Sorry Debs, I don't own a camera phone, (I wouldn't know how to use it if I had one), but I do have several Polaroids and 35 mm's of Jill and I have them in my purse whenever I go out. I also keep a 35 mm loaded and in my purse so I can have more photos of Jill and her friends.

kristinacd55
12-05-2008, 01:53 PM
Like a few of the girls here, I find the USB memory stick an excellent mode of storage. I have about 300 pics on there, most of them are dog awful, but a few are kinda OK (they made it to my photo album). If I am feeling a bit low and need a pick up, I have a bit of a gawk and daydream of the next time ol' Tashy girl gets to make an appearance :daydreaming:

USB sticks are lockable, so as long as no one knows my password, the pics are safe!

I keep mine on a stick too, and will have to install a password. Thanks for the tip!

Cari
12-05-2008, 10:53 PM
None on my phone but I do carry business cards with a picture I can show.

Noone has ever noticed as it blends in with the the others I collect, just a nice way to share contact info for my femme side without giving out all my info. Great when you meet other CD's or friends of the community.

Also no one can post it on the net if you lose a digital copy like on a USB drive.

Kinda simple and old school but it works for me.

Cari

Robynts
12-05-2008, 11:21 PM
I carry pictures of Robyn on my I-pod, probably about 20 of them. So far, I look at them when I am on the road and Robyn is back at home or I need a boost. I have yet to show them to anyone else.

Robyn

TSchapes
01-10-2009, 05:50 PM
I got some photo business card sheets from Staples and using Photoshop I created a number of different cards, here's an example:
http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm4/TracySchapes/VerticalBC-Tracy3-sm.jpg

I have found that when I tell someone I'm a cross-dresser I can see the incredulous looks on their faces. I'm not a very good looking guy! So I pull one of these out and they are more forgiving!

Love, Tracy

Tracii G
01-10-2009, 06:12 PM
Showing the pics to the ladies is quite fun really.Was at Ulta today looking for face primers and some brushes and the SA asked what primer does your wife use?I told her I use it and she was a bit flustered at first so I pulled out a pic and she said wow you look really cute as a woman nice clothes love the skirt too.
She then helped with a very different attitude.When checking out she asked me to show the pic to the other SA's so a few came over and gave me a thumbs up.The others said you'll have to come back and show us more pictures.

jessielee
01-10-2009, 06:25 PM
i like to be reminded of my better five eighths

JoAnne Wheeler
01-11-2009, 04:00 PM
I don't - my billfold looks like a large overstuffed filing cabinet - if I put any pictures in there, they would be wrinkled and crushed and torn within an hour
JoAnne Wheeler

Jocelyn Quivers
01-11-2009, 06:46 PM
No, being that I'm good for losing or misplacing my cell phone, wallet, and flash drives at least once a year.

Lorileah
01-11-2009, 06:52 PM
I carry several snapshot sized in my "purse" all the time in case I need (yeah need) to show someone and in some cases they ask to keep one or more. I also have my pictures on several USB drives because i keep misplacing them :o

Samantha43
01-11-2009, 06:53 PM
They're all on my computer or a CD.

DAWNB
01-11-2009, 07:19 PM
My pocket calendar has a few photos slipped into one of the pockets. Just having them feels good but haven't shown them to anyone.

"Mary"
01-11-2009, 08:54 PM
3-4 wallets, 8-10 on phone.

jenniferTgurl
01-12-2009, 12:55 AM
I have a couple of pix of Jennifer on my phone as well as an ID card showing me as Jennifer as well as Richard

Jennifer_Cross
01-12-2009, 04:00 AM
Wallet for me and purse for GG

Jen

Anna the Dub
01-12-2009, 06:24 AM
I have a high quality picture of me on my computer at work. Occasionally, I show it to some selected work person (work in a huge office, about 500 people). Every single response has been 100% positive (from about 30 people so far). Most of them have said I should go full time now, that I am ready, but I want to push the electrolysis a bit further first.

Oh and I have loads on my home computer, and a few on my laptop.

Leanne2
01-12-2009, 06:56 AM
Last year I had to have my drivers license renewed. It was just the eye test and then fill out the form. I did it all as my fem self except used my male name which is similar to my fem name. I had curled my thick hair and wore makeup. So that fem picture is in my wallet.
A few years ago I submitted another fem picture of me when I renewed my FOID card. When it came in the mail, someone had changed the entry for my sex to female. So I have two IDs with my fem picture on them.

NicoleScott
01-12-2009, 08:39 PM
I shop in guy mode, and often take some femme pics with me. Sales folks can be curious and want to see, so I show them. Never had a problem. It's a real kick for me to show, and the SA's seem to get a kick out of it, too.

monika
01-12-2009, 08:42 PM
Have some on my cellphone, but never shown them to anyone
else than a girl friend that knows about me.

Sally24
01-12-2009, 09:21 PM
I have a "flip" book of photos I always carry in the car. If I am in a situation of telling someone about Sally, I usually offer the pictures to help explain it all. I also have a small pic of Sally and my daughter in my wallet. It was our first trip out together and I love it!

crusadergirl
01-13-2009, 02:32 AM
I still have some pics on my cell phone which i meant to delete just incase i lose it.

Hali
01-13-2009, 04:15 AM
My femme photos in my wallet???.................... Too risky!

sherib
01-13-2009, 01:15 PM
I carry three pictures in my wallet. When I was working full time and get into those stressful situations on the job. I would go back to my office and pull out my three pictures to take me to another place and carm down.

Emily Ann Brown
01-13-2009, 02:48 PM
Guilt her !!! GIGGLE GIGGLE.

Em

Catherine99
01-13-2009, 05:39 PM
Got 3 I took this morning. Been looking at them all day.

Mistybtm
01-13-2009, 05:45 PM
no all are on my thumb drive locked away:o

vjaducd
01-13-2009, 05:57 PM
I have all of mine on a portable USB flash drive - you know, the key fob looking ones. Super-affordable, plenty of storage (ever-increasing), easy to hide. This way I don't have to keep pics on my work or home computer!

May

I would like to purchase same as yours so that i can keep it with me secret &show it at this platform, can you help me with detailed reff. so as to have private &confidential for general public? Pl.any body can guide me as iam a new member
lOADS OF LOVE

VJADU

CrossJess
01-13-2009, 06:00 PM
Well I have a Sony PSP which I use as my MP3 player so all my Girly pics are on there too, lol I can't live wiv out my PSP it's on me where ever I go :) my personal media centre